Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The World Event (a big ass quest with lots of people) is starting soon! Come sign up here if you want to make history and/or earn a shit ton of cool rewards!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane I_vote_lcap[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane I_voting_bar[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane I_vote_lcap[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane I_voting_bar[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane I_vote_rcap 
Baltroy
Anton La'croix
Goldmonger
Miku E. Sato
Zeref
NPC
Acacia
Kon Mokkou
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miku E. Sato

Miku E. Sato

[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane Rowdy_10
Name : Miku Etsuko Sato
Epithet : Rowdy Rascal
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 265
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 170
Willpower (WP) : 185
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Bounty : 32,500,000
Berries : 55,000
[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane Child_11

[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: [Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane   [Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 10:22 pm

[ seize life with your own hands ]

The sun was barely setting over the ocean, turning the sky a mix of hues that create an almost deep purple that is tinged with pink on the horizon. Silhouetted against the setting sun is a small island surrounded by several anchored ships of varying sizes and styles but all have one thing in common. Different variations of a jolly roger sailing from their main mast. This small island was simply known as Pirate’s Refuge, a small unmarked island only discovered by accident or passed between pirate crews. The Meddling Kids Crew was of the former, having found the island by mistake and simply investigating.

Now the entire crew, minus two left behind for watch, were at an outdoor ramshackle tavern run by whoever had decided to set up in such a remote location. Miku and her crewmates all sat around two tables, enjoying their evening and drinking merrily with one another. It seemed some of the guys at their second table were all getting rowdy and had begun to challenge one another in games of strength, chance, and sleight of hands.

Miku simply leaned back in her chair and smiled warmly at them, the smile hidden in her mug which she had brought up to her lips. It wouldn’t do to look too happy around her, plenty of troublemakers were here besides her own boys. Not that anyone noticed she was a woman yet. Something that she always found annoying despite the fact she was intentionally dressing as a young man. A sigh escaped her lips and looked at her only other companion at her table, Kon. The monkey man had joined her crew after their misadventure on Karate Island. He wasn’t the strongest yet but she saw a lot of potential in her monkey boy.

Miku’s eyes drifted from him back towards the rest of the patrons scattered throughout the many tables set up on the dirt with simple torches lighting the whole area. There seemed to be an unspoken rule to not bring up any old grudges or cause any problems on this island. A sort of permanent parley, as some would say. The idea seemed implausible but it was obviously working out and she chuckled lightly. “Who said there was no honor amongst thieves?” The short captain said out loud.

Trackers:

View user profile
Gray

Gray

[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane   [Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 1:59 pm

The soothing sound of the gentle tide climbing up the shore awoke him that evening. His afternoon nap had been so peaceful, it had near turned into a full day's sleep.

He awakened on a lonely shore of Pirate's Refuge. It was a quaint little island, despite the many volatile personalities who visited it daily. The place was rarely a long stop for anyone, but vestiges of Oga's last holiday here remained.

That rowdy Yonkou had set up one of his base of operations here not more than a few months ago. His stay had brought commerce to the island, and it seemed some of the prosperity lingered after the Thunder Thunder Pirates returned to the New World.

His tranquil rest had somehow managed to starve him. A loud growl from his empty belly prompted him to abandon the comfortable sand. When he was on his feet, a small shockwave was released with the gentle giant at its centre. Animals had their ways of shaking off sand and moisture, and he had his.

He strolled to the populated bits of the island, whistling to himself as his robotic arm wheezed and winced now and then to add to the tune. His whistles were not like others'. The notes carried abnormally far, and the melody filled one's ears as if it were coming from within. It was one of the many tricks he had mastered through the use of his devil-gifted abilities.

The lack of accessibility on civilized islands had often been an issue for this lone traveller, what with him being ten feet tall. Most buildings barely allowed him through the door. Fortunately for him, Pirate's Refuge was an "open-concept" sort of place. Business was conducted under the scorching sun or drenching rain. Though a good few merchants did have the sophistication to erect some form of shade.

The dining options on Pirate's Refuge were few and far between. But the cyborg had never been picky. He stopped at the very first restaurant - if one could call it that. A derelict wooden structure served as the indoors of an otherwise outdoor eatery. The tall man had no complaints. At least I can eat without worrying about putting a hole through the ceiling.

His size, his regal cloak and fur scarf which contradicted his scruffy appearance, and most of all, his advanced robotic arm; these were often a source of attention (and occasionally conflict). The patrons of the tavern stared at him with a mixed expression of caution and intrigue. He had been the target of many-a-pirates' spunky adventures in brawling.  He hoped this evening wouldn't add to that count of failed adventurers.

He sat on a grassy spot a few feet away from the farthest of tables. A mousy little red-head, no older than ten, attended him. Despite her quiet nature, she seemed to be at ease addressing him. Must be my kind smile. He smiled to himself. One after another, he listed drinks. Each one of them was unavailable or unheard of. In the end, he settled for a barrel of red wine from Baterilla, which, the little girl served as if she were holding a small tray. "You are one strong young lady! That is very impressive. Thank you." He offered a shiny gold coin which summoned a wide grin on the waitress.

While awaiting an order of twenty grilled tuna, he chugged wine straight from the barrel, pausing only to release burps that made the nearby tables shake. Of course, he wasn't so crude-mannered as to not follow those burps with an "Excuse me, please."

TRACKERS:

[Social] Flea-Bites and a Hurricane
Page 1 of 1