Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Emi Roromiya's Equipment I_vote_lcapEmi Roromiya's Equipment I_voting_barEmi Roromiya's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Emi Roromiya's Equipment I_vote_lcapEmi Roromiya's Equipment I_voting_barEmi Roromiya's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Baltroy
Wren
Shiro O' Lantern
Mysti
Erik Dubois Jr
Cody
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Emi Roromiya's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 8,050,000

Emi Roromiya's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Emi Roromiya's Equipment   Emi Roromiya's Equipment EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:12 am

Emi Roromiya's Equipment

Character Name: Emi Roromiya
Number of Equipment Pieces: 4
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 3
Total Equipment Stat Points: +45

Equipment Name: Wave Breaker & Rainfall
Equipment Type: 2 Swords - Katanas
Equipment Tier: Tier 3
Equipment Stats: +15 Attack

Equipment Description: Wave Breaker has a special meaning to Emi as it used to be her father's sword before he died living the life of a pirate but it is also a Wazamono. The sword itself is 40 inches long and the blade is 28.7 inches in length. The hilt is wrapped in magenta with an accent of black and the sheath dons an ombre from a deep red to a grayish pink. The guard itself is ornate looking almost similar to a flower. The blade has a nice luster to it due to its well-done maintenance despite it being kept as a memento on her father's shrine. The blade also has grooves within the blade that might not be noticeable at first glance.

Rainfall is almost the opposite of her father's katana being much deeper in colors. The sword itself is 40 inches long and the blade is 28.7 inches in length. The hilt is wrapped in blue with an accent of white and the sheath dons the same color of blue. The guard itself is decorated simply in comparison with Wave Breaker. The blade is in similar condition as her other sword due to its well-done maintenance, however, unlike Wave Breaker, the blade of Rainfall is a deep blue almost black in color.

Equipment Name: Seeing Eye Goggles
Equipment Type: Goggles
Equipment Tier: Tier 2
Equipment Stats: +10 Reflex

Equipment Description: Her goggles are almost as simple as just that. They can almost always be seen on her person in some sort of fashion whether they are atop her head, around her neck or over her eyes. The majority of its body including the band that ties them together are lime green much like her hair and eyes. The eyepieces are clear and it's obvious that they are very well maintained by their owner. Their purpose is to tell help her see better in circumstances that would typically get something in one's eyes. They come especially in handy when she's fighting against someone who likes to play dirty and throw sand in the eye.

Equipment Name: Combat Boots
Equipment Type: Armor Piece - Boots
Equipment Stats: +10 Defense

Equipment Description: They look like the typical pair of knee-high combat boots. They are black in color and lace up the front, however, they have a hidden surprise in the toe. They have a piece of steel that lines the toe of each boot as an added protection to her feet. This makes her feet take less damage when objects fall of them such as crates or barrels. They also add an extra painful bonus to her kicks.

Equipment Name: Good Luck Bracelet
Equipment Type: Bracelet
Equipment Stats: +10 Will Power

Equipment Description: The bracelet is a gift from her mother who made it especially for her as a good luck charm. Its meant to ward off harm during her travels so that maybe one day she can return to her mother safely. The bracelet itself consists of black wooden beads with the kanji for luck carved into them and teal glass beads.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Emi Roromiya's Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Emi Roromiya's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi Roromiya's Equipment   Emi Roromiya's Equipment EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 12:25 am

Windbreaker is approved!

@Emi Roromiya wrote:

Emi Roromiya's Equipment

Character Name: Emi Roromiya
Number of Equipment Pieces: 4
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 3
Total Equipment Stat Points: +45

Equipment Name: Wave Breaker & Rainfall
Equipment Type: 2 Swords - Katanas
Equipment Tier: Tier 3
Equipment Stats: +15 Attack

Equipment Description: Wave Breaker has a special meaning to Emi as it used to be her father's sword before he died living the life of a pirate but it is also a Wazamono. The sword itself is 40 inches long and the blade is 28.7 inches in length. The hilt is wrapped in magenta with an accent of black and the sheath dons an ombre from a deep red to a grayish pink. The guard itself is ornate looking almost similar to a flower. The blade has a nice luster to it due to its well-done maintenance despite it being kept as a memento on her father's shrine. The blade also has grooves within the blade that might not be noticeable at first glance.

Rainfall is almost the opposite of her father's katana being much deeper in colors. The sword itself is 40 inches long and the blade is 28.7 inches in length. The hilt is wrapped in blue with an accent of white and the sheath dons the same color of blue. The guard itself is decorated simply in comparison with Wave Breaker. The blade is in similar condition as her other sword due to its well-done maintenance, however, unlike Wave Breaker, the blade of Rainfall is a deep blue almost black in color.

Equipment Name: Seeing Eye Goggles
Equipment Type: Goggles
Equipment Stats: +10 Reflex

Equipment Description: Her goggles are almost as simple as just that. They can almost always be seen on her person in some sort of fashion whether they are atop her head, around her neck or over her eyes. The majority of its body including the band that ties them together are lime green much like her hair and eyes. The eyepieces are clear and it's obvious that they are very well maintained by their owner. Their purpose is to tell help her see better in circumstances that would typically get something in one's eyes. They come especially in handy when she's fighting against someone who likes to play dirty and throw sand in the eye.

Equipment Name: Combat Boots
Equipment Type: Armor Piece - Boots
Equipment Stats: +10 Defense

Equipment Description: They look like the typical pair of knee-high combat boots. They are black in color and lace up the front, however, they have a hidden surprise in the toe. They have a piece of steel that lines the toe of each boot as an added protection to her feet. This makes her feet take less damage when objects fall of them such as crates or barrels. They also add an extra painful bonus to her kicks.

Equipment Name: Good Luck Bracelet
Equipment Type: Bracelet
Equipment Stats: +10 Will Power

Equipment Description: The bracelet is a gift from her mother who made it especially for her as a good luck charm. Its meant to ward off harm during her travels so that maybe one day she can return to her mother safely. The bracelet itself consists of black wooden beads with the kanji for luck carved into them and teal glass beads.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Emi Roromiya's Equipment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: