Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style I_vote_lcapEmi Roromiya's Fighting Style I_voting_barEmi Roromiya's Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style I_vote_lcapEmi Roromiya's Fighting Style I_voting_barEmi Roromiya's Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Miku E. Sato
Victor Abio
Gray
Castor O. Nox
Noel B. Babs
Shiro O' Lantern
René Manchester
Duckk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 21,050,000

Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style Empty
PostSubject: Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style   Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:09 pm

Odoru Nami

Fighting Style: Odoru Nami (Dancing Waves)
Weapon Utilization: Swordsmanship
Description: As a child much younger than she is now, Emi was sent away for 6 years to learn the way of the sword. Her ability with one blade is nothing to be scoffed at but her prowess with two blades should not be taken lightly. During her training, she excelled with two blades so she developed her master's teachings into a style meant for two blades rather than one. She almost strictly sticks to fighting with her blade as that is what she prefers and what she has continuously trained in. She relies heavily on her swordsmanship but she can also fall back on hand-to-hand if she is forced to. She isn't as well-rehearsed in fighting hand-to-hand but she can at least throw a decent punch thanks to the muscle mass she has developed in her arms. While fighting with her swords, she isn't afraid to throw in a kick or two to aid her. She doesn't typically like to fight dirty with an opponent as she likes to have a fair fight with a good display of both side's strengths but if she absolutely has to then she will resort to it.

Toggled and Passive Abilities: N/A

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Emi Roromiya on Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexa Icnoyotl

Alexa Icnoyotl

Tracker

Name : Alexa L. Icnoyotl
Epithet : N/A
Race : Human
Crew : Blue Hair Pirates
Ship : The Azure Night
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Swim-Swim Fruit
Haki Specialization : N/A
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 185
Defense (DEF) : 185
Reflex (RX) : 175
Willpower (WP) : 175
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Berries : 6,100,000

PostSubject: Re: Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style   Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 pm

I see nothing wrong with this fighting style. Nice to see someone going with a simpler thing as well. Approved!

Gray

Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style   Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am

Tidepool's stat changes can be up to +50% since it's a pure Stat Morph MT.

Gray

Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style   Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 am

Approved for real this time >_> <_< !

@Emi Roromiya wrote:

Odoru Nami

Fighting Style: Odoru Nami (Dancing Waves)
Weapon Utilization: Swordsmanship
Description: As a child much younger than she is now, Emi was sent away for 6 years to learn the way of the sword. Her ability with one blade is nothing to be scoffed at but her prowess with two blades should not be taken lightly. During her training, she excelled with two blades so she developed her master's teachings into a style meant for two blades rather than one. She almost strictly sticks to fighting with her blade as that is what she prefers and what she has continuously trained in. She relies heavily on her swordsmanship but she can also fall back on hand-to-hand if she is forced to. She isn't as well-rehearsed in fighting hand-to-hand but she can at least throw a decent punch thanks to the muscle mass she has developed in her arms. While fighting with her swords, she isn't afraid to throw in a kick or two to aid her. She doesn't typically like to fight dirty with an opponent as she likes to have a fair fight with a good display of both side's strengths but if she absolutely has to then she will resort to it.

Toggled and Passive Abilities: N/A

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Emi Roromiya's Fighting Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: