Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The World Event (a big ass quest with lots of people) is starting soon! Come sign up here if you want to make history and/or earn a shit ton of cool rewards!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Ink Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) I_vote_lcapInk Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) I_voting_barInk Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Ink Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) I_vote_lcapInk Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) I_voting_barInk Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) I_vote_rcap 
Baltroy
Anton La'croix
Goldmonger
Miku E. Sato
Zeref
NPC
Acacia
Kon Mokkou
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Ink Lagoon (Sumi Sumi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laguna Marie

Laguna Marie

Name : Laguna Marie
Race : Half Fishman
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 80
Defense (DEF) : 80
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 80
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000

Ink Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) Empty
PostSubject: Ink Lagoon (Sumi Sumi)   Ink Lagoon (Sumi Sumi) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 11:34 pm

Sumi Sumi no Mi

Devil Fruit: Sumi Sumi no Mi
   Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: Originally it was a bundle of black cherries with feint swirls in them, looking rather unsuspecting compared to other devil fruits
   Devil Fruit Description: The Sumi Sumi no Mi allows the person that ingests it to become capable of producing ink and granting them a modicum of control over their produced ink corresponding to their mastery of the fruit powers.

Fighting Style: Poseidon's Brood
   Weapon Utilization: Pole arm length paint brush, hand to hand
   Description: Briefly describe how your fighting style works.

Toggled and Passive Abilities: List any and all passive abilities and properties your devil fruit/fighting style gives you. This cannot include any damage-dealing special attacks, as those will be included under techniques. Passive/toggled abilities cannot give buffs/debuffs higher than 20%. You may have no more than 2 buffing/debuffing toggled abilities.

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Tracker | Bio | Fighting Style | Equipment | Stats
Alts [None yet]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ink Lagoon (Sumi Sumi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits-
Jump to: