Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Draconia Sanguis' Equipment I_vote_lcapDraconia Sanguis' Equipment I_voting_barDraconia Sanguis' Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Draconia Sanguis' Equipment I_vote_lcapDraconia Sanguis' Equipment I_voting_barDraconia Sanguis' Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Ghost
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Baratel
Tusk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Draconia Sanguis' Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draconia Sanguis

Draconia Sanguis

Tracker

Name : Draconia Sanguis
Epithet : Kamehime
Race : Oni
Faction : Marine
World Position : Commodore
Crew : New Tarot Knight Circle
Ship : Arcanum Arcanorum
Crew Position : Lookout
Devil Fruit : Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Carbonemys
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 90
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 75
Willpower (WP) : 75
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[jurassicbark]

Draconia Sanguis' Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Draconia Sanguis' Equipment   Draconia Sanguis' Equipment EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 12:16 am

Character Name: Draconia Invictoria Sanguis
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10 (+5, +5)

Equipment Name: S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (Static Pyrotechnic Ejection Core Ignite Air Lighter)
Equipment Type: Gauntlets
Equipment Tier: 1
Equipment Stats: Attack +5

Equipment Description: A pair of finely made malleable gauntlets that are capable of spiting out flame. Each one of the gauntlets come with a built in flamethrower, that is capable of firing off streams of fire towards a target to cause damage to them. The user uses these in conjunction with their devil fruit quite often. In terms of the Gauntlets' construction, it was created by a close family friend and given to the female before the collapse of her home kingdom at the hands of her sister and said sister's tyrannical husband.
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: F.O.R.C.E.S. (Flameproof Oxygen Regulatory Circulation Environmental Suit)
Equipment Type: Bodysuit
Equipment Stats: Defense +5

Equipment Description: A one-piece full body suit of restrictive material that clings around the neck of the user in order to act as a sort of fire-proof suit meant specifically to counterbalance her use of her flame-throwing gauntlets, as they are specifically tailored to deal with the fire that comes from the special chemical that is within her fire throwing gauntlets. It is not resistant to the fire abilities used by others or by heat itself, since it is so finely tailored to merely protect the user from themselves, which is why the defensive it adds is overall negligible.
(Appearance)

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Draconia Sanguis' Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Draconia Sanguis' Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draconia Sanguis' Equipment   Draconia Sanguis' Equipment EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 7:38 am

Not a big fan of that fantasy-looking shit, but love the names.

Approved!

@Draconia Sanguis wrote:

Character Name: Draconia Invictoria Sanguis
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10 (+5, +5)

Equipment Name: S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (Static Pyrotechnic Ejection Core Ignite Air Lighter)
Equipment Type: Gauntlets
Equipment Stats: Attack +5

Equipment Description: A pair of finely made malleable gauntlets that are capable of spiting out flame. Each one of the gauntlets come with a built in flamethrower, that is capable of firing off streams of fire towards a target to cause damage to them. The user uses these in conjunction with their devil fruit quite often. In terms of the Gauntlets' construction, it was created by a close family friend and given to the female before the collapse of her home kingdom at the hands of her sister and said sister's tyrannical husband.
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: F.O.R.C.E.S. (Flameproof Oxygen Regulatory Circulation Environmental Suit)
Equipment Type: Bodysuit
Equipment Stats: Defense +5

Equipment Description: A one-piece full body suit of restrictive material that clings around the neck of the user in order to act as a sort of fire-proof suit meant specifically to counterbalance her use of her flame-throwing gauntlets, as they are specifically tailored to deal with the fire that comes from the special chemical that is within her fire throwing gauntlets. It is not resistant to the fire abilities used by others or by heat itself, since it is so finely tailored to merely protect the user from themselves, which is why the defensive it adds is overall negligible.
(Appearance)

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: