Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Wolf Style: Immovable Beast  I_vote_lcapWolf Style: Immovable Beast  I_voting_barWolf Style: Immovable Beast  I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Wolf Style: Immovable Beast  I_vote_lcapWolf Style: Immovable Beast  I_voting_barWolf Style: Immovable Beast  I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Ghost
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Baratel
Tusk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Wolf Style: Immovable Beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erik Dubois Jr

Erik Dubois Jr

Tracker

Name : Erik Dubois Jr.
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : FBS-35 Navy Division
Ship : LAVETRON
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model: Labrador Wolf
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 60
Reflex (RX) : 55
Willpower (WP) : 55
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]

Wolf Style: Immovable Beast  Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Style: Immovable Beast    Wolf Style: Immovable Beast  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Labrador Wolf

Devil Fruit: Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Labrador Wolf
Devil Fruit Type: Zoan

Devil Fruit Appearance: A light green colored banana with a curled stem and yellow markings riddled around it vaguely shaped like fangs. The inside of the banana is is orange colored.
Devil Fruit Description: This devil fruit grants the user the ability to turn into a Labrador Wolf or a hybrid version of it, making them into a Labrador Wolf Human. The user is also capable of just turning individual parts of their body into wolf equivalents like turning their hands into claws. The user gains the same abilities as a Labrador Wolf from heighten senses to being stronger than usual.

Fighting Style: Wolf Style: Immovable Beast
Weapon Utilization: Body
Description: A combination of two different styles that he learned from both his father and grandfather, Wolf Style: Immovable Beast mixes the abilities of Erik's devil fruit with Tekkai (Iron Body) and Geppo (Moon Walk). With this, Erik is capable of reinforcing both his regular and zoan attacks with Tekkai to dish out stronger attacks while using Geppo to get around a lot easier. 

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Hybrid Form (Toggle) Using his fruit's ability, Erik transforms into a humanoid version of a Labrador Wolf, gaining features of said creature while bulking up some, and growing an extra 2 feet (6'8"). While in this form, Erik gains a +20% boost in Defense at a cost of 20% of his Reflex.
Beast Form (Toggle) Using the power of his fruit, Erik transforms into his full Labrador Wolf Form about the same size as the hybrid form. In this form, Erik gains a +20% boost to Attack at a cost of 20% of his Defense.
Night Vision (Passive) Just like a wolf, Erik can see a bit better in the dark compared to others, which will cause his eyes to appear like they are glowing somewhat, just like a wolf.
What's That Smell? (Passive) Thanks to his devil fruit, Erik has heightened senses similar to that of a Labrador Wolf's, allowing him to smell and hear things up to 10m * Erik's current level.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Erik Dubois Jr on Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 355
Level : 58
Experience Points : 5873
Bounty : 290,000,000
Berries : 115,379,688
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Style: Immovable Beast    Wolf Style: Immovable Beast  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 5:53 pm

@Erik Dubois Jr wrote:

Devil Fruit Appearance: A light green colored banana with a curled stem and yellow markings riddled around it vaguely shaped like fangs. The inside of the banana is is orange colored.
Devil Fruit Description: This devil fruit grants the user the ability to turn into a Labrador Wolf or a hybrid version of it, making them into a Labrador Wolf Human. The user is also capable of just turning individual parts of their body into wolf equivalents like turning their hands into claws. The user gains the same abilities as a Labrador Wolf from heighten senses to being stronger than usual.

Description: A combination of two different styles that he learned from both his father and grandfather, Wolf Style: Immovable Beast mixes the abilities of Erik's devil fruit with Tekkai (Iron Body) and Geppo (Moon Walk). With this, Erik is capable of reinforcing both his regular and zoan attacks with Tekkai to dish out stronger attacks while using Geppo to get around a lot easier. 

Hybrid Form (Toggle) Using his fruit's ability, Erik transforms into a humanoid version of a Labrador Wolf, gaining features of said creature while bulking up some, and growing an extra 2 feet (6'8"). While in this form, Erik gains a +20% boost in Defense at a cost of 20% of his Reflex.
Beast Form (Toggle) Using the power of his fruit, Erik transforms into his full Labrador Wolf Form about the same size as the hybrid form. In this form, Erik gains a +20% boost to Attack at a cost of 20% of his Defense.
Night Vision (Passive) Just like a wolf, Erik can see a bit better in the dark compared to others, which will cause his eyes to appear like they are glowing somewhat, just like a wolf.
What's That Smell? (Passive) Thanks to his devil fruit, Erik has heightened senses similar to that of a Labrador Wolf's.
These are fine but for up to how much range can he see and smell? It'd say 5m * his current character level for now. As you grow, the senses will become sharper. Other than that, everything else seems good.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 355
Level : 58
Experience Points : 5873
Bounty : 290,000,000
Berries : 115,379,688
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Style: Immovable Beast    Wolf Style: Immovable Beast  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 8:26 pm

Approved. :3

@Erik Dubois Jr wrote:

What's That Smell? (Passive) Thanks to his devil fruit, Erik has heightened senses similar to that of a Labrador Wolf's, allowing him to smell and hear things up to 5m * Erik's current level.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Wolf Style: Immovable Beast
Page 1 of 1