Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Power of the Munch Munch Fruit I_vote_lcapPower of the Munch Munch Fruit I_voting_barPower of the Munch Munch Fruit I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Power of the Munch Munch Fruit I_vote_lcapPower of the Munch Munch Fruit I_voting_barPower of the Munch Munch Fruit I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Ghost
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Baratel
Tusk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Power of the Munch Munch Fruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nibbins De Chewi

Nibbins De Chewi

Tracker

Name : Nibbins Devora Chewi
Epithet : Chimera Nurse
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : FBS-35 Navy Division
Ship : LAVETRON
Crew Position : Captain/Doctor
Devil Fruit : Baku Baku no Mi (Munch-Munch Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 95
Reflex (RX) : 95
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,050,000

Power of the Munch Munch Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Power of the Munch Munch Fruit   Power of the Munch Munch Fruit EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:12 am

(Munch Munch Fruit) Baku Baku no mi

Devil Fruit: Baku Baku no mi
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: Physically, the fruit itself appears as a watermelon, with its ridges being specific thick, common devil fruit swirls- it's also brown on the inside while siver on the outside.
Devil Fruit Description: The Munch Munch fruit turns the eater into a Munch person (Baku Ningen). The abilities granted to the user of the fruit allow the user to eat anything (except seastone) and either, combine it with their body, whether its properties or changing a limb or several into the object(such as turning their arm into a cannon) or even combine it with another item to create something else, they could even combine people together or with themself.

The strengths of this fruit is its ability to grant the user to, as mentioned eat anything- but not only that, they can change the size of their mouth to make it possible to eat bigger objects or bigger portions of an object- the user could even "eat" themselves to give their body different proportions, for example- if the user were fat they could "eat" themselves and turn themself into a slimmer version of themself.

Fighting Style: Munch Munch Workshop
Weapon Utilization: multiple weapons, whatever she ends up eating really.
Description: Chewi uses her munch munch powers to her body with weapons, items or people to give her an edge in the reality of combat, combining them together or merging them into her body.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Gourmet Gown:(Toggle) Using her devil fruit ability, Chewi uses the parts of a house she's eaten to create an "armor dress" that appears as an opera gown made from a house, with windows and a roof alike, it gives Chewi +20% Defence in exchange for 20% of her reflexes, it as you might imagine isn't the easiest outfit to move around in.

Rocket Jump:(Passive) Using her last meal of gourmet rockets, she turns her feet into exhaust ends, allowing her to propel herself up with a "Rocket Jump", jumping much higher than normal.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Nibbins De Chewi on Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 355
Level : 58
Experience Points : 5873
Bounty : 290,000,000
Berries : 115,379,688
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Munch Munch Fruit   Power of the Munch Munch Fruit EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:14 am

@Nibbins De Chewi wrote:

Devil Fruit Appearance: Physically, the fruit itself appears as a watermelon, with its ridges being specific thick, common devil fruit swirls- it's also brown on the inside while siver on the outside.
Devil Fruit Description: The Munch Munch fruit turns the eater into a Munch person (Baku Ningen). The abilities granted to the user of the fruit allow the user to eat anything (except seastone) and either, combine it with their body, whether its properties or changing a limb or several into the object(such as turning their arm into a cannon) or even combine it with another item to create something else, they could even combine people together or with themself.

The strengths of this fruit is its ability to grant the user to, as mentioned eat anything- but not only that, they can change the size of their mouth to make it possible to eat bigger objects or bigger portions of an object- the user could even "eat" themselves to give their body different proportions, for example- if the user were fat they could "eat" themselves and turn themself into a slimmer version of themself.

Description: Chewi uses her munch munch powers to her body with weapons, items or people to give her an edge in the reality of combat, combining them together or merging them into her body.

Gourmet Gown:(Toggle) Using her devil fruit ability, Chewi uses the parts of a house she's eaten to create an "armor dress" that appears as an opera gown made from a house, with windows and a roof alike, it gives Chewi +20% Defence in exchange for 20% of her reflexes, it as you might imagine isn't the easiest outfit to move around in.

Rocket Jump:(Toggle) Using her last meal of gourmet rockets, she turns her feet into exhaust ends, allowing her to propel herself up with a "Rocket Jump", jumping much higher than normal.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Power of the Munch Munch Fruit Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Munch Munch Fruit   Power of the Munch Munch Fruit EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:43 am

The heal cooldowns are correct. The heal cooldowns for MTs should be 5 and the heal cooldowns for HTs should be 7. The heal cooldown bump-up is fixed for all technique classes.

Also, are you sure you don't want to start at Level 10?

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Munch Munch Fruit   Power of the Munch Munch Fruit EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Unless your "Rocket Jump" Toggle has any stat changes, that should be a passive instead, as in its current state, it is simply flavour.
Also, your technique levels do not go up.

They represent the level at which you would acquire that technique. For example, you should have three level 1 LTs and one level 5 LT.

@Nibbins De Chewi wrote:

Rocket Jump:(Toggle) Using her last meal of gourmet rockets, she turns her feet into exhaust ends, allowing her to propel herself up with a "Rocket Jump", jumping much higher than normal.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Munch Munch Fruit   Power of the Munch Munch Fruit EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:26 pm

Your technique ranges need to be adjusted based on the technique levels. And also, one of your level 1 MTs and one of your Level 1 HTs should be Level 5 instead.

Thanks!

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Munch Munch Fruit   Power of the Munch Munch Fruit EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:52 pm

[ Caught some things that I didn't see before. Sorry! See my comments in red.]

@Nibbins De Chewi wrote:

Rocket Jump:(Passive) Using her last meal of gourmet rockets, she turns her feet into exhaust ends, allowing her to propel herself up with a "Rocket Jump", jumping much higher than normal.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Tracker

[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Power of the Munch Munch Fruit   Power of the Munch Munch Fruit EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Finally approved! Thanks for your patience!

@Nibbins De Chewi wrote:

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Power of the Munch Munch Fruit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: