Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
 Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus I_vote_lcap Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus I_voting_bar Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus I_vote_rcap 
Gray
 Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus I_vote_lcap Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus I_voting_bar Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Ghost
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabian McQueen

Sabian McQueen

Tracker

Name : Sabian T. McQueen
Epithet : Lockjaw
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 55
Reflex (RX) : 50
Willpower (WP) : 50
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 50,000
[jurassicbark]

Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus    Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:58 pm

Devil Fruit:  Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus
Devil Fruit Type: Ancient Zoan

Devil Fruit Appearance: A green mango with grey spirals surrounding the outer flesh of the fruit. Once peeled, the fruit itself is purple with the spirals revealed to be golden in actuality.
Devil Fruit Description: Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus is an Ancient Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into an allosaurus hybrid and a full allosaurus at will. In his hybrid form, his height increases to 8ft', whereas in his full form, his height clocks in at 16ft.

Fighting Style: Prehistoric Hasshoashi
Weapon Utilization: No.
Description: Mixing in a variety of kicks, McQueen uses a variation of Hasshoken, using his feet predominantly in the combat style. Refusing to use his hands, even in his dinosaur form, whether hybrid or full transformation, he's able to apply the shockwaves generated from Hasshoken to his various weapons (jaws, tail and skin).

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Reptilian Armour: Transforming into his hybrid Allosaurus form, maintaining a semi-humanoid state, Sabian's skin takes on a rough texture, making it tougher than shark's skin. +20% Defense , - 20% Reflex
Meito Teeth: Entering into his full form, his full mouth of teeth obtain a sharpness that can penetrate the toughest armour. +20% Attack , - 20% Defense
Motion Boost: Using foot techniques taught to him in Hasshoken, Sabian is able to use miniature shockwaves to propel himself around in swift compact motions. + 20% Reflex , - 20% Attack

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus    Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Approved!

@Sabian McQueen wrote:

Devil Fruit:  Ryu Ryu no Mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit), Model: Allosaurus
Devil Fruit Type: Ancient Zoan

Devil Fruit Appearance: A green mango with grey spirals surrounding the outer flesh of the fruit. Once peeled, the fruit itself is purple with the spirals revealed to be golden in actuality.
Devil Fruit Description: Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus is an Ancient Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to transform into an allosaurus hybrid and a full allosaurus at will. In his hybrid form, his height increases to 8ft', whereas in his full form, his height clocks in at 16ft.

Fighting Style: Prehistoric Hasshoashi
Weapon Utilization: No.
Description: Mixing in a variety of kicks, McQueen uses a variation of Hasshoken, using his feet predominantly in the combat style. Refusing to use his hands, even in his dinosaur form, whether hybrid or full transformation, he's able to apply the shockwaves generated from Hasshoken to his various weapons (jaws, tail and skin).

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Reptilian Armour: Transforming into his hybrid Allosaurus form, maintaining a semi-humanoid state, Sabian's skin takes on a rough texture, making it tougher than shark's skin. +20 Defense , - 20 Reflex
Meito Teeth: Entering into his full form, his full mouth of teeth obtain a sharpness that can penetrate the toughest armour. +20 Attack , - 20 Defense
Motion Boost: Using foot techniques taught to him in Hasshoken, Sabian is able to use miniature shockwaves to propel himself around in swift compact motions. + 20 Reflex , - 20 Attack

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Page 1 of 1