Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Johanna Freud's Equipment I_vote_lcapJohanna Freud's Equipment I_voting_barJohanna Freud's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Johanna Freud's Equipment I_vote_lcapJohanna Freud's Equipment I_voting_barJohanna Freud's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Ghost
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Baratel
Tusk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Johanna Freud's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johanna Freud

Johanna Freud

Tracker

Name : Johanna Freud
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionary
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]

Johanna Freud's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Johanna Freud's Equipment   Johanna Freud's Equipment EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 12:27 am

Character Name: Johanna Freud
Number of Equipment Pieces: 2
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 1
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10 ATK

Equipment Name: Razors
Equipment Type: Twin War Fans
Equipment Tier: Tier 1
Equipment Stats: +5 Attack

Equipment Description: This set of twin fans appear to be like any other ordinary pair of fans. They are not supported with the typical bamboo or pakkawood as they are instead supported with hardened stainless steel. At the top of the fan, there are well-placed razor-sharp blades that poke out only when she is in a battle to keep herself and others around her safe. They aren't built to make repetitive slicing like if she were to try to saw through something. They are better at making cuts and decent sized gashes in her opponents. The fan portion is made of a material that is light but can be easily cleaned in water if they become messy from a fight.

Equipment Name: Armored Gloves
Equipment Type: Armor Piece - Gloves

Equipment Description: They look like a normal pair of fingerless gloves that are black in color. However, it is armored on the back of the hand with a steel plate. They help her pack a punch when she is fighting and they are fingerless to allow her a good grip on her fans while fighting.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Last edited by Johanna Freud on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baltroy

Baltroy

Johanna Freud's Equipment Coolte12
Tracker

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
World Position : Commander
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 5
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 355
Willpower (WP) : 330
Level : 52
Experience Points : 5225
Bounty : 198,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 16,800,000
[baneoftheweak][bookworm]

PostSubject: Re: Johanna Freud's Equipment   Johanna Freud's Equipment EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 2:52 am

Approved! I just made one small edit to specify where your equipment stats are going to, but I didn't think it was big enough of an edit to need your attention :3

@Johanna Freud wrote:

Equipment Description: This set of twin fans appear to be like any other ordinary pair of fans. They are not supported with the typical bamboo or pakkawood as they are instead supported with hardened stainless steel. At the top of the fan, there are well-placed razor-sharp blades that poke out only when she is in a battle to keep herself and others around her safe. They aren't built to make repetitive slicing like if she were to try to saw through something. They are better at making cuts and decent sized gashes in her opponents. The fan portion is made of a material that is light but can be easily cleaned in water if they become messy from a fight.

Equipment Name: Edge
Equipment Type: Sword

Equipment Description:  The sword is black in color not including the nice shine of the edge of it. It curves slightly at the tip and the blade has a gut hook at the top. The handle is wrapped in a black cord to make it easier to grip as well as less of a pain to hold. The blade itself is 14 1/2" in length while as a whole the sword is 20 3/4" long.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Check out the crew!

Johanna Freud's Equipment R7Cwalu
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Johanna Freud's Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Johanna Freud's Equipment   Johanna Freud's Equipment EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 1:06 am

Unlocked for revision.

Gray

Johanna Freud's Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Johanna Freud's Equipment   Johanna Freud's Equipment EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 1:09 am

Approved!

@Johanna Freud wrote:

Equipment Name: Armored Gloves
Equipment Type: Armor Piece - Gloves

Equipment Description: They look like a normal pair of fingerless gloves that are black in color. However, it is armored on the back of the hand with a steel plate. They help her pack a punch when she is fighting and they are fingerless to allow her a good grip on her fans while fighting.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: