Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Party CrashersYesterday at 9:49 pmAnton La'croixCedere Nescio - 18+ post-potter JCINK, oc onlyThu Oct 22, 2020 2:03 pmGuestThis Home Isn't a Home... Yet [Conquest Arc Part 1]Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:43 amKarl FriedrichInner Demons and Sinful Delights (Hazbin Hotel)Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:26 amGuestThe Enraged Army [Minion Island Contestation Arc Part 2]Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:05 pmAnton La'croixOne Chance Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:06 pmGuestAltered MCU; Canon with a Twist [prem jcink]Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:45 pmGuestNaruto BeginningsFri Oct 16, 2020 8:00 pmGuestThe Heroes of TodayFri Oct 16, 2020 11:57 amGuest
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Narc O. Lepsi
Tracker

Name : Narc O. Lepsi
Epithet : Z Catcher
Height : 5'4
Weight : 106
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Nemu Nemu no Mi (Drowsy-Drowsy Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 130
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 40
Reflex (RX) : 55
Willpower (WP) : 60
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,050,000
View user profile

Nemu Nemu No mi Empty Nemu Nemu No mi

on Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:15 pm

Nemu Nemu no mi

Devil Fruit: Drowsy Drowsy Fruit
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: The Drowsy Drowsy fruit appears as a blue pineapple with white swirls and a lavender stem on top.
Devil Fruit Description: The Drowsy Drowsy fruit turns the user into a Drowsy human- upon becoming a Drowsy Human the user no longer NEEDS sleep, but appears as if they are always tired and have the urge to want to sleep. The user can weaponize their drowsiness in the form of "Z's" which manifest as projectiles the user can fire off. The user can also manifest hollow sheep which when touch the target make them sleepy or groggy.

Fighting Style: Sleepy Hollow
Weapon Utilization: blunt force and a weaponized pillow.
Description: Lepsi uses both his devil fruit powers and a blunt weapon to attack his foes, whether it's using the power of his devil fruit on it's own- or using a blunt weapon as an extention or conduit for the devil fruits power.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
You dare make me widen my eyes?[Toggle]: Lepsi is put in a state of rage similar to that of someone deprived of sleep or awoken from their slumber too early- his sclera turn red as a result and he focuses on devastating blows in exchange for being less aware of his surroundings, adding 20% to his Attack stat but -10% to his defence and -10% to his reflex stat.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Z pistol
Technique Type: Flat
Technique Level: 1
Maximum Base Range: 10m
Cooldown: 1
Duration: N/A
Buffs: N/A
Debuffs: N/A
Description: Lepsi boops his nose with his index finger, forming a Z on the tip then shoots it.

Nemu Slammu
Description: Using his weaponized Pillow, he implants a Z projectile on it Then slams it down on the target, leaving a big Z imprinted on them for a short time after the blunt attack.

Z Counting Sheep
Technique Type: DoT
Description: Lepsi sends a hollow Sheep with a Z on it, once it goes through the target- they suffer damage from the Z being carried through their body, causing fatigue over time.

Medium Techniques:

Sleepy Sheep Hollow!
Technique Type: Stat Morph
Cooldown: 6
Duration: 3
Debuffs: -50% RX
Description: Lepsi creates his signature Hollow Sheep and sends it to go through his opponents body, as a result of being hit the targets body will feel "heavier" as if they are ready to fall asleep.

Heavy Techniques:

Z-Pillow Fighting!
Cooldown: 5
Description: Using a weaponized pillow and the power of the Nemu Nemu fruit, Lepsi delivers a barrage of pillow swings while emitting projectile Z's with every swing.

AoE Techniques:

Black Sheep Explosion
Maximum Base AoE Radius: 2m
Cooldown: 7
Description: Lepsi creates a Hollow sheep of a different variety, instead of appearing white like the other hollow sheep, this one is black as it is completely covered in Z's, Lepsi tosses this sheep to the ground creating an explosion over a wide area.

Gray
Nemu Nemu No mi Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
View user profile

Nemu Nemu No mi Empty Re: Nemu Nemu No mi

on Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:51 pm
Approved! Now, please help me sleep.

@Narc O. Lepsi wrote:

Nemu Nemu no mi

Devil Fruit: Drowsy Drowsy Fruit
Devil Fruit Type: Paramecia

Devil Fruit Appearance: The Drowsy Drowsy fruit appears as a blue pineapple with white swirls and a lavender stem on top.
Devil Fruit Description: The Drowsy Drowsy fruit turns the user into a Drowsy human- upon becoming a Drowsy Human the user no longer NEEDS sleep, but appears as if they are always tired and have the urge to want to sleep. The user can weaponize their drowsiness in the form of "Z's" which manifest as projectiles the user can fire off. The user can also manifest hollow sheep which when touch the target make them sleepy or groggy.

Fighting Style: Sleepy Hollow
Weapon Utilization: blunt force and a weaponized pillow.
Description: Lepsi uses both his devil fruit powers and a blunt weapon to attack his foes, whether it's using the power of his devil fruit on it's own- or using a blunt weapon as an extention or conduit for the devil fruits power.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
You dare make me widen my eyes?[Toggle]: Lepsi is put in a state of rage similar to that of someone deprived of sleep or awoken from their slumber too early- his sclera turn red as a result and he focuses on devastating blows in exchange for being less aware of his surroundings, adding 20% to his Attack stat but -10% to his defence and -10% to his reflex stat.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Z pistol
Description: Lepsi boops his nose with his index finger, forming a Z on the tip then shoots it.

Nemu Slammu
Description: Using his weaponized Pillow, he implants a Z projectile on it Then slams it down on the target, leaving a big Z imprinted on them for a short time after the blunt attack.

Z Counting Sheep
Technique Type: DoT
Description: Lepsi sends a hollow Sheep with a Z on it, once it goes through the target- they suffer damage from the Z being carried through their body, causing fatigue over time.

Medium Techniques:

Sleepy Sheep Hollow!
Technique Type: Stat Morph
Cooldown: 6
Duration: 3
Debuffs: -50% RX
Description: Lepsi creates his signature Hollow Sheep and sends it to go through his opponents body, as a result of being hit the targets body will feel "heavier" as if they are ready to fall asleep.

Heavy Techniques:

Z-Pillow Fighting!
Cooldown: 5
Description: Using a weaponized pillow and the power of the Nemu Nemu fruit, Lepsi delivers a barrage of pillow swings while emitting projectile Z's with every swing.

AoE Techniques:

Black Sheep Explosion
Maximum Base AoE Radius: 2m
Cooldown: 7
Description: Lepsi creates a Hollow sheep of a different variety, instead of appearing white like the other hollow sheep, this one is black as it is completely covered in Z's, Lepsi tosses this sheep to the ground creating an explosion over a wide area.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord