Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Francis Charlemagne
Hie Hie no Mi I_vote_lcapHie Hie no Mi I_voting_barHie Hie no Mi I_vote_rcap 
Gray
NPC
Anton La'croix
Miku E. Sato
Henry Connivis
Vikrum Belmont
Yumiko
Aoi Ravenport
Melon
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Hie Hie no Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmaline Kingsley

Emmaline Kingsley

Tracker

Name : Emmaline Kingsley
Epithet : Ice Princess
Height : 5'10"
Weight : 158 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[untouchable][childofdestiny]

Hie Hie no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Hie Hie no Mi   Hie Hie no Mi EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 2:34 pm

Hie Hie no Mi

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no Mi (Chilly-Chilly Fruit)
Devil Fruit Type: Logia

Devil Fruit Appearance: This devil fruit looks similar to a pomegranate, however, instead of being the typical color of one, it is a whitish-blue in color. It is covered in the swirls that most, if not all, are covered in and these swirls protrude from the fruit looking almost frozen in appearance.
Devil Fruit Description: The user of the Hie Hie no Mi can create, control and turn into ice at will. This control over ice is only limited to the ice that the user produces.

Fighting Style: Princess' Oath
Weapon Utilization: Fencing
Description: While most people can say they have been practicing their style of fighting for most of their lives, Emmaline can not. The way that her father ran the country the royal family depended on their own army of knights to do their bidding and she was forbidden from picking up a weapon. Fencing is only something that she picked up more recently within the last 3 years and has been improving on a daily basis ever since she picked up her rapier. She has adapted to it a different style based mainly on her parry weapon of choice being a rather short spear. Despite it being unconventional, it still works rather effectively in a fight much like a dagger would as well. The abilities of the Hie Hie no Mi are mixed in with her fencing and especially comes in handy when she might not have access to her weapons. She is very keen on a fair fight and chivalry as it is a knight's code, which she has been taught by a very knight of her own kingdom. So there is no playing dirty in Emmaline's vocabulary and the way she fights is almost reminiscent of an elegant dance.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Ice Princess (Passive) - This is an ability that is generally offered to most Logia type fruits, however, for the Hie Hie no Mi it functions a bit different. Instead of things just passing through the user's body when hit by attacks that aren't infused with elements or haki, they can be hit by physical things but they shatter whatever body part they hit and the user is capable of reforming that body part.

Cold Outside (Passive) - The user of the Hie Hie no Mi has a resistance to the cold and is capable of moving around in cold environments with little to no protection.

Icy Touch (Passive) - The user is capable of freezing most things that they come into contact with, whether it's from them touching it themselves or their opponent touching them.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Emmaline Kingsley on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Hie Hie no Mi G7UGK6I
Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Height : 5'7
Weight : 160lbs
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Haoshoku, Busoshoku
Haki Level : 7
Hitpoints (HP) : 380
Attack (ATK) : 450
Defense (DEF) : 340
Reflex (RX) : 450
Willpower (WP) : 400
Level : 66
Experience Points : 6623
Bounty : 400,000,000
Shop Discount : -10%
Berries : 1,779,688
[baneoftheweak][bookworm][untouchable][childofdestiny]
[punchoutguru][barrelcrazed]

Hie Hie no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie Hie no Mi   Hie Hie no Mi EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Approved :3

@Emmaline Kingsley wrote:

Princess' Oath

Description: While most people can say they have been practicing their style of fighting for most of their lives, Emmaline can not. The way that her father ran the country the royal family depended on their own army of knights to do their bidding and she was forbidden from picking up a weapon. Fencing is only something that she picked up more recently within the last 3 years and has been improving on a daily basis ever since she picked up her rapier. She has adapted to it a different style based mainly on her parry weapon of choice being a rather short spear. Despite it being unconventional, it still works rather effectively in a fight much like a dagger would as well. She is very keen on a fair fight and chivalry as it is a knight's code, which she has been taught by a very knight of her own kingdom. So there is no playing dirty in Emmaline's vocabulary and the way she fights is almost reminiscent of an elegant dance.

Toggled and Passive Abilities: N/A

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Emi Roromiya

Hie Hie no Mi CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Race : Human
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 250
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 295
Reflex (RX) : 300
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 48
Experience Points : 4800
Berries : 14,050,000

Hie Hie no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie Hie no Mi   Hie Hie no Mi EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:32 pm

Moved for edits!!

Gray

Hie Hie no Mi Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

Hie Hie no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie Hie no Mi   Hie Hie no Mi EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Approved once more! Glad Emmaline isn't an ice-cold bitch.

@Emmaline Kingsley wrote:

Hie Hie no Mi

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no Mi (Chilly-Chilly Fruit)
Devil Fruit Type: Logia

Devil Fruit Appearance: This devil fruit looks similar to a pomegranate, however, instead of being the typical color of one, it is a whitish-blue in color. It is covered in the swirls that most, if not all, are covered in and these swirls protrude from the fruit looking almost frozen in appearance.
Devil Fruit Description: The user of the Hie Hie no Mi can create, control and turn into ice at will. This control over ice is only limited to the ice that the user produces.

Description: While most people can say they have been practicing their style of fighting for most of their lives, Emmaline can not. The way that her father ran the country the royal family depended on their own army of knights to do their bidding and she was forbidden from picking up a weapon. Fencing is only something that she picked up more recently within the last 3 years and has been improving on a daily basis ever since she picked up her rapier. She has adapted to it a different style based mainly on her parry weapon of choice being a rather short spear. Despite it being unconventional, it still works rather effectively in a fight much like a dagger would as well. The abilities of the Hie Hie no Mi are mixed in with her fencing and especially comes in handy when she might not have access to her weapons. She is very keen on a fair fight and chivalry as it is a knight's code, which she has been taught by a very knight of her own kingdom. So there is no playing dirty in Emmaline's vocabulary and the way she fights is almost reminiscent of an elegant dance.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Ice Princess (Passive) - This is an ability that is generally offered to most Logia type fruits, however, for the Hie Hie no Mi it functions a bit different. Instead of things just passing through the user's body when hit by attacks that aren't infused with elements or haki, they can be hit by physical things but they shatter whatever body part they hit and the user is capable of reforming that body part.

Cold Outside (Passive) - The user of the Hie Hie no Mi has a resistance to the cold and is capable of moving around in cold environments with little to no protection.

Icy Touch (Passive) - The user is capable of freezing most things that they come into contact with, whether it's from them touching it themselves or their opponent touching them.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Hie Hie no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: