Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Johanna Freud's Fighting Style I_vote_lcapJohanna Freud's Fighting Style I_voting_barJohanna Freud's Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Johanna Freud's Fighting Style I_vote_lcapJohanna Freud's Fighting Style I_voting_barJohanna Freud's Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Miku E. Sato
Victor Abio
Gray
Castor O. Nox
Noel B. Babs
Shiro O' Lantern
René Manchester
Baltroy
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Johanna Freud's Fighting Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johanna Freud

Johanna Freud

Tracker

Name : Johanna Freud
Race : Human
Faction : Revolutionary
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]

Johanna Freud's Fighting Style Empty
PostSubject: Johanna Freud's Fighting Style   Johanna Freud's Fighting Style EmptyTue Oct 29, 2019 11:56 pm

Silent Dance

Fighting Style: Silent Dance
Weapon Utilization: Tessenjutsu
Description: Johanna has been trained in the martial art of Tessenjutsu and hand-to-hand combat. The training with her twin war fans is greater than that of her hand-to-hand training but it is enough to get her by. She has learned a lot in a year and a half and has trained ruthlessly. It is clear when she fights that she puts her heart and soul into fighting and her concentration during a fight is next to none. This can also be attributed to the fact that she is deaf and has to pay a lot more attention to a fight than normal people. Her sight has contributed the most from her lack of hearing and she notices things that most people wouldn't notice but her body is sensitive to the vibrations in the air around her. It is something that she has worked on heavily while she was training after she was freed.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:
Hawk Eyes (Toggle) - Due to a lifetime of being deaf, Johanna's other senses have always been more sensitive to the things going on around her. She can focus this in on her eyes and when toggled, it will increase her Reflex by 20% and her defense will decrease by 20%.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Johanna Freud on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Castor O. Nox

Castor O. Nox

Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Race : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Attack (ATK) : 400
Defense (DEF) : 215
Reflex (RX) : 420
Willpower (WP) : 375
Level : 58
Experience Points : 5873
Bounty : 290,000,000
Berries : 88,379,688
[baneoftheweak][untouchable][childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Johanna Freud's Fighting Style   Johanna Freud's Fighting Style EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 12:00 am

Approved :3

@Johanna Freud wrote:

Silent Dance

Description: Johanna has been trained in the martial art of Tessenjutsu and hand-to-hand combat. The training with her twin war fans is greater than that of her hand-to-hand training but it is enough to get her by. She has learned a lot in a year and a half and has trained ruthlessly. It is clear when she fights that she puts her heart and soul into fighting and her concentration during a fight is next to none. This can also be attributed to the fact that she is deaf and has to pay a lot more attention to a fight than normal people. Her sight has contributed the most from her lack of hearing and she notices things that most people wouldn't notice but her body is sensitive to the vibrations in the air around her. It is something that she has worked on heavily while she was training after she was freed.

Toggled and Passive Abilities: N/A

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Emi Roromiya

Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Race : Human
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 21,050,000

PostSubject: Re: Johanna Freud's Fighting Style   Johanna Freud's Fighting Style EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Moved for edits!!

Gray

Johanna Freud's Fighting Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Johanna Freud's Fighting Style   Johanna Freud's Fighting Style EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 8:24 am

One of your LTs needs to be a level 5 instead of level 1. Everything else looks good!

@Johanna Freud wrote:

Silent Dance

Hawk Eyes (Toggle) - Due to a lifetime of being deaf, Johanna's other senses have always been more sensitive to the things going on around her. She can focus this in on her eyes and when toggled, it will increase her Reflex by 20% and her defense will decrease by 20%.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Johanna Freud's Fighting Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Johanna Freud's Fighting Style   Johanna Freud's Fighting Style EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 10:35 am

Approved!

@Johanna Freud wrote:

Silent Dance

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Johanna Freud's Fighting Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: