Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment I_vote_lcapSubarashī Kagayaku's Equipment I_voting_barSubarashī Kagayaku's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment I_vote_lcapSubarashī Kagayaku's Equipment I_voting_barSubarashī Kagayaku's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Gray
Acacia
Vikrum Belmont
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Sheo
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Subarashi

Subarashi

Tracker

Name : Subarashī Kagayaku
Epithet : Big Harem
Height : 4'4"
Weight : 94 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : Berry Bordello
Ship : Eros Basilius
Crew Position : Commander
Devil Fruit : Kobu Kobu no Mi
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 90
Defense (DEF) : 75
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 15
Experience Points : 1500
Berries : 20,050,000
[childofdestiny]

Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment   Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 1:34 pm

Character Name: Subarashī Kagayaku
Number of Equipment Pieces: Two
Highest tiered equipment: Tier One
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Equipment Name: Aphrodite [Rusty]
Equipment Type: Broadsword.
Equipment Tier: One
Equipment Stats: Attack +5

Equipment Description: A rare sword that was sold at auction and not meant to be used in battle. A strong power lays locked away inside of the blade itself, ready to reveal itself when the time is right. However, at this current stage it is unable to reach it's full potential until someone worthy of unlocking it steps forward and claims the power. It is your standard broadsword in terms of dimensions, but it has a unique appearance in it's design due to being an ancient sword.
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: Valkyrie Armor
Equipment Type: Breastplate
Equipment Stats: Reflex +5

Equipment Description: A formfitting and sleek set of armor that is completely embroidered and delicately designed to fit Subarashī's frame and body structure. It provides weight reduction that allows for the armor to be maneuverable without sacrificing it's defense. As a result, the user is capable of moving unhindered, allowing for added mobility. While it looks as though the armor turns into a skirt at the bottom, it isn't. It is more of a tiny kilt, because Subarashī is a man, not a lady.
(Appearance)

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 41,050,000

Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment   Subarashī Kagayaku's Equipment EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Approved!!

Subarashī Kagayaku wrote:

Character Name: Subarashī Kagayaku
Number of Equipment Pieces: Two
Highest tiered equipment: Tier One
Total Equipment Stat Points: +10

Equipment Name: Aphrodite [Rusty]
Equipment Type: Broadsword.
Equipment Stats: Attack +5

Equipment Description: A rare sword that was sold at auction and not meant to be used in battle. A strong power lays locked away inside of the blade itself, ready to reveal itself when the time is right. However, at this current stage it is unable to reach it's full potential until someone worthy of unlocking it steps forward and claims the power. It is your standard broadsword in terms of dimensions, but it has a unique appearance in it's design due to being an ancient sword.
(Appearance)

Equipment Name: Valkyrie Armor
Equipment Type: Breastplate
Equipment Stats: Reflex +5

Equipment Description: A formfitting and sleek set of armor that is completely embroidered and delicately designed to fit Subarashī's frame and body structure. It provides weight reduction that allows for the armor to be maneuverable without sacrificing it's defense. As a result, the user is capable of moving unhindered, allowing for added mobility. While it looks as though the armor turns into a skirt at the bottom, it isn't. It is more of a tiny kilt, because Subarashī is a man, not a lady.
(Appearance)

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Devil Fruit Equipment Techniques:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: