Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style I_vote_lcapLivid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style I_voting_barLivid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style I_vote_lcapLivid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style I_voting_barLivid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style I_vote_rcap 
Miku E. Sato
Victor Abio
Gray
Castor O. Nox
Noel B. Babs
Shiro O' Lantern
René Manchester
Baltroy
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucilia

Lucilia

Tracker

Haki Level : 1
Attack (ATK) : 40
Defense (DEF) : 40
Reflex (RX) : 210
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 6,050,000
[jurassicbark]

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Empty
PostSubject: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:25 pm

"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"

Devil Fruit:"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"
Devil Fruit Type: Zoan

Devil Fruit Appearance: Large white fruit in the shape of giant strawberry with to pairs coming out the bottom, to look like giant Teeth 
Devil Fruit Description: Ancient Zoan fruit in relation to the Bone Crushing Dog{Borophagus}

Fighting Style: Livid Dog 
Weapon Utilization: No
Description: A modified version of the six powers with a brawling nature. which also incorporates the users Devil Fruit. Additionally.  Lucilia also uses fire at times through the use of friction [like sanji]

Toggled and Passive Abilities: 
Toggle 1 : Blood Point: The user tabs into a very suttle amount of their devil fruit causing their heart, blood and organs to become like a Borophagus, other than increasing in size and glowing red eyes there are no other visible signs. The effect increases the users Reflex by 10% while lowering their attack and Defence by 5% each
Toggle 2: Beast Tenkai Point: This point fully transforms the users into their beast mode of a Borophagus Dog, the user will be forced to run on all fours, however, this method was designed to make use of her Tekkai increasing their body defence. +10% in Defence and - 10%reflex 
Toggle 3: Muscule point, the users increases the density of their muscule to that of a Borophagus and as such gain + 10 attacks and lose 10% defence.
Passives
Due to eating the Dog Dog no Mi, Lucilia has great senses allowing them to hear at a good distance, Smell at an even greater distance and even track long since gone smells that still linger, her vision is perfect. The only senses not heighten is that of touch.
Able to run and jump like a professional Parkour athlete due to her animal instincts[Climbing, jumping rooftops, to and from small ledges[  

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Lucilia on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frenzy

Frenzy

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Berries : 3,250,000
[untouchable] [childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 2:20 am

[ Just a few comments made in red :3 ]

@Lucilia wrote:

Inu Inu no Mi {dog Dog fruit} Mode: Borophagus
[ This is simply me nitpicking, but please indulge me and change your title to: "Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus". ]

Devil Fruit: Dog Dog no Mi [ Please provide the full name of your fruit and in the correct format. ]

Devil Fruit Appearance: Large white fruit in the shape of giant strawberry with to pairs coming out the bottom, to look like giant Teeth 
Devil Fruit Description: Ancient Zoan fruit in relation to the Bone Crushing Dog{Borophagus}

Description: A modified version of the six powers with a brawling nature. which also incorporates the users Devil Fruit. Additionally, the user can make use of ancient anti-bodies that were developed by Borophagus during their time in order to create fire or use in a direction as a Poison.   [ Mmmm this seems a little mythical to me. If you can find me evidence that the borophagus could use these abilities, then I will approve it. ]

Toggle 1 : Blood Point: The user tabs into a very suttle amount of their devil fruit causing their heart, blood and organs to become like a Borophagus, other than increasing in size and glowing red eyes there are no other visible signs. The effect increases the users Reflex by 10% while lowering their attack and Defence by 5% each
Toggle 2: Beast Tenkai Point: This point fully transforms the users into their beast mode of a Borophagus Dog, the user will be forced to run on all fours, however, this method was designed to make use of her Tekkai increasing their body defence. +10% in Defence and - 10%reflex 
Toggle 3: Muscule point, the users increases the density of their muscule to that of a Borophagus and as such gain + 10 attacks and lose 10% defence.
Passives
Due to eating the Dog Dog no Mi, Lucilia has great senses allowing them to hear at a good distance, Smell at an even greater distance and even track long since gone smells that still linger, her vision is perfect. The only senses not heighten is that of touch.
Able to run and jump like a professional Parkour athlete due to her animal instincts[Climbing, jumping rooftops, to and from small ledges[  

Techniques

(The following techniques can either be all devil fruit techniques, or a combination of devil fruit, and natural/weapon techniques)

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Z7xzZYw

Alts [Main][2]
Back to top Go down
Lucilia

Lucilia

Tracker

[jurassicbark]

PostSubject: Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 11:01 am

Think i got everything covered, Modified my summary. The poison thing is just based on gems in general, with an ancient Zoan i figured id have access to ancient germs. Like if i spat in someone mouth their get sick if a dino spat in their mouth from 5000 years ago, they might get the blackplague. That's the idea anyway.

Techically this would mean it wouldn't work on other ancient zones, but hey i'm em a Dog yah.
Back to top Go down
Frenzy

Frenzy

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Berries : 3,250,000
[untouchable] [childofdestiny]

PostSubject: Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Everything looks almost good to go! Thank you very much for indulging in my nitpicking XD

However, unfortunately dino plague is still going to have to be a no. By the logic you provided, ancient zoan users would have created epidemics already and even if that had happened and the world had survived, then ancient germs would have been rendered to modern-ish germs. You also have to remember that there are islands on the Grand Line that have vastly different ecosystems reminiscent of ancient times (Little Garden, I believe was an example, but my memory is terrible) and some doctors seem to have already developed counter measures to such diseases.

On the other hand, your ability to use fire through friction is allowed, under the assumption that you won't be fire-breathing or firebending.

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Z7xzZYw

Alts [Main][2]
Back to top Go down
Lucilia

Lucilia

Tracker

[jurassicbark]

PostSubject: Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:31 am

is it still possible to have my spit attacks that do Dot damage?
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:52 am

@Lucilia wrote:
is it still possible to have my spit attacks that do Dot damage?

Only if the actual Borophagus had venomous spit. Otherwise, no. You're welcome to make DoT-dealing bites or such that make your targets bleed.

Lucilia

Tracker

[jurassicbark]

PostSubject: Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 10:12 am

Okay removed any mention of Poison.
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style   Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 10:43 am

Approved!

@Lucilia wrote:

"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"

Devil Fruit:"Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model Borophagus"

Description: A modified version of the six powers with a brawling nature. which also incorporates the users Devil Fruit. Additionally.  Lucilia also uses fire at times through the use of friction [like sanji]

Passives

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Livid Dog [Lucilia L Ivid] Fighting Style
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: