Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandToday at 10:27 pmMoreau[Claims] Devil Fruit ClaimsToday at 8:51 pmRagnar[Advertisement] [Advertisement] Fate/Shards: AU Fate/stay night RPWed Mar 13, 2024 6:51 pmGuest[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightThu Mar 07, 2024 4:24 amDoji[Episode] The Bloody ChamberMon Mar 04, 2024 5:22 pmNoah[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsSun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 pmDoji[Tracker] Molly TohvThu Feb 29, 2024 10:47 pmMolly Tohv[Episode] Mink-staken IdentityWed Feb 28, 2024 8:51 amYumiko[Claims] Face ClaimsTue Feb 27, 2024 11:15 amGray
Go down
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox
[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part I] Disaster Breeds Sin - Page 3 G7UGK6I
[tracker=/t980-castor-o-nox#4771]
Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel | Saint Nox
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Alliance : -
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector | Pride Sin
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 620,000,000
Quality Score : S
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (To all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.42 (Turf); +0.10 (Blockbuster); +0.20 (To all allies)
Shop Discount : -20%
Crew Pool : [bel=u] 96,000,000
Balance : [bel] 2,470,815,020
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[dreamsneverdie]]
[[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[berryprinter]]

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part I] Disaster Breeds Sin - Page 3 Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part I] Disaster Breeds Sin

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:28 pm
Activate Advanced Bushoshoku Haki & Awakening Activate & Mode: Thor's Vengeance

Castor O. Nox uses MT(Mamaragan Command) on Bizelle
Castor O. Nox uses LT(Drill) on Bizelle
Castor O. Nox uses LT(Summanus Favor) on self
Castor O. Nox uses UT on Bizelle

Newport uses escape roll
Newport uses MT on Bizelle
Newport uses UT on Bizelle

Bizelle uses HT(Blade Rush) on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses UT on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses HT(Army Canon) on Newport
Bizelle uses UT(Gunfire) on Newport

Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

[Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part I] Disaster Breeds Sin - Page 3 Empty Re: [Lvneel: Contestation Arc] [Part I] Disaster Breeds Sin

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:28 pm
The member 'Castor O. Nox' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 20, 12, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 5, 19, 13

#3 'Reflex Check' : 16, 17, 14, 4
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

Turf : [turf="/t296-turf-details-lvneel#1110"]Lvneel[/turf] [turf="/t309-turf-details-st-poplar#1124"]St. Poplar[/turf]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:15 pm

blur_on

The Color Of A King

“Victor. I’m about to go wild. I won’t be able to save you after this point but this duel will be over soon anyway. This whole battlefield… I’ll destroy it. Take Newport and get out of here. Wait for me in Vana.”
Castor ordered, rising to his feet, pointing his katana towards the sky. Steadily raising the voltage of the electricity surging from his body, a large jolt of lightning soared at the sky. Black ominous thunderstorm clouds, even more fiercer than before encapsulated the blue abyss from the battlefield to Nilf’s first main town, and the area above the Cathedral.

A pillar of electricity blasted from the sky, the force of the shock-wave rendered Newport unconscious immediately. The impact shot Newport’s body at Victor, which caused the Army to respond by opening fire on the Doctor and his newest patient. [HT - Hit / UT - Hit] As the lightning bolt struck Castor directly, the Logia user channeled the lightning inward, expanding his size to around fifty feet in height. Cracking under the force of the electrical charge, Summer Rain shattered to pieces, but fragments of the blade became the conducting points to form a massive blade which complimented the now enlarged Castor.

Grabbing onto his massive electrical sword, swiping the blade forward, the action acted as the signal for the skies to begin to rain down hundreds of the lightning bolts that scorched the earth, and anyone who’d come into contact with the storm.

The mighty electrical deity let out a loud scream resembling the sound of thunder, deafening everyone within a kilometre of Castor. [MT - Mamaragan Command] Falling to his knees, terrified at the sight before him, Bizelle was paralyzed, not only by the hailing bolts but by the fear instilled by their might and Castor’s presence. From inside the electrical mass, Castor tossed his throwing spear - Iris at Bizelle. Moving at the speed of lighting, the spear impaled the man right into the middle of this chest, missing his heart by mere centimetres. [LT - Drill] However, it didn’t matter, the electrical jolt that coursed through his body made the man fade in and out of consciousness. [UT - Hit]  

The blackened pole-arm coated in Castor’s Busoshoku Haki stood wedged in the core of the war scarred veteran, as puddles of his blood became nutrients for the earth below. The army that bolstered confidence in their numbers had now been reduced to less than hundred, most of which were either injured or in critical condition. Unbeknownst to Lord Waldon, the army his family had spent decades putting together was now obsolete. As Castor’s gigantic body continued to rampage, leaving the battlefield blackened by his rage, Castor’s humanoid form appeared before Bizelle.

A sadistic smirk plastered the youth’s face, as the fear in Lord Bizelle’s eyes brought him a kind of sick pleasure. Approaching slowly, Castor grasped his hand on Iris once more, twisting the spear with a slow turn. Mincing Bizelle’s insides, the knight took the shrimp’s cockiness to his advantage, slashing his sword frantically, leaving a scar on Castor’s cheek. Soon, he wouldn’t have any strength left to clutch onto his blade, and the legendary long-sword would fall at his side.

“M-M-Monster…” Bizelle declared, with his short limited breaths, tears welding in the elederly man’s eyes. “Centuries… of plotting. Destroyed by a child with world shattering power… The universe must have a twisted sense of humor.” Bizelle declared, finishing his statement by spitting blood into the youth’s face as a sign of disrespect.

“Ah… I broke my Summer Rain. I need a new blade. I’ve been saying this for awhile but now it’s really done for.” Castor stated calmly, releasing his hand from the spear, and falling onto his bottom to watch the chaos on the battlefield. “Bizelle. Do you believe in God?” Castor inquired.

Coughing violently, “You’re going to have a philosophical conversation… Now of all times?” Bizelle responded panting. After a few seconds of silence from both parties, the knight smiled and stated, “Yes. I’ve always known a higher power existed.”

“God’s interesting isn’t he? He sat and watched your people impose tyranny on the weak. Now, he’s watching me carry out your judgement. Some people call it destiny.. The parable… Rule or Be Ruled. I call it human cruelty. The more we love… the stronger our hatred grows when those things are taken away. The more we hate… The stronger our thirst for revenge yearns to be quenched. Even as I watch your army burn… The emptiness in my heart won’t fade. Bring her back. Bring back my Master Jewels right now and I’ll end your suffering.” Castor stated, almost unhinging as he spoke.

Breaking into laughter, “No matter how many of us you kill… Even if Lvneel becomes yours. That bitch is dead. I’ll say hello for you in hell-” Bizelle’s speech was cut short, Castor morphed his hand into a switchblade and beheaded the general. Bizelle’s blood stained the Pirate Captain’s clothes, stray splatters fell onto Castor’s face. Wiping his face clean, Nox was now surrounded by remnants of the Army, twenty of Bizelle’s most elite. With Stein and Waldon’s men wiped out from the collateral damage of Castor’s onslaught, the crazed soldiers raised their voices to heavens, lunging at the wounded Castor.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count:885

| Tagged: @Victor Abio

@Goldmonger

Notes: Sanpaku's Dance

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

[tracker=/t1979-dax-morgan#10865]
Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Height : 6'5"
Weight : 250
Species : Human
World Position : Shichibukai (Future)
Crew : Gold | Works
Ship : Cleopatra
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Bounty : [ber=r] 27,900,000
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -25%
Balance : [bel] 117,500,000
[[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
[[ancientzoan]]x2[[logia]][[firstaidkit]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:35 pm
Dax Morgan uses MT(Gold Slicer) on Raddott
Dax Morgan uses LT(Gold Finger) on Raddott
Dax Morgan uses LT(Golden Fist) on Raddott
Dax Morgan uses UT on Raddott

Raddott uses HT(Lancing Lancers Lighting Thrust)
Raddott uses LT(Lightning Jab)
Raddott uses UT
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:35 pm
The member 'Goldmonger' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 9, 14, 17, 8

#2 'Reflex Check' : 8, 16, 3
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:38 am
"Fuck that hurt..." Dax snarled as he regained his ground, clenching at the back of his neck as he leaned his head to the side, releasing an audible crack. "Ya kno, I'm just about done with this shit..-In fact, fuck this." The pirate snapped as he whipped his hand towards the half mink, hurling out a stream of liquid gold at high speeds, the metal hardening as it made contact and ripped into the skin on the knights chest. (MT 37 DMG)

"Agh!" Raddot gasped, clutching at the freshly made wound, the gold now altering back into its liquid state as it began to ooze into his bloodstream. "Wha....What the fuck are you doing?! You monster!" He shouted, lashing out once more towards the goldmonger, only to be intercepted midway as Dax met him with a golden fist to the chin, hurling Raddott back several feet, kicking up a dust cloud as his body tumbled across the ground. (LT 18 DMG)

"Oh shit... where you gonna say something? My bad.." Dax quipped sarcastically as he dusted off his fist. "Now then, you mind finishing this up, I got places to be, people to see, shit to steal."

"Y..you heathen..." Raddott grumbled as he wiped the blood from his lip and rose to his feet once more.

"Aww come on man, just stay the fuck down, you just keep dragging this shit oooouuuuuttttttttt...~"  Dax groaned over dramatically.

"Only way you are stopping me is by killing me! Now have at thee you beast!" Radott cried out as he charged towards Dax, again.

"God damnit, how many times have we done this now, way to fucking many.." The pirate huffed before taking the brunt of Raddott's electrified charge. (LT 10 DMG)

"Alright, that it? We fucking done now?" Dax asked from underneath the half mink before bench pressing him clear into the air, "Think fast!" He shouted, pointing a golden clad finger at the Knigh that swiftly extended upwards, piercing Raddott's shoulder right as gravity began t take hold of his body, forcing him to fall the entire length of the golden spear towards Dax's waiting grasp. (LT Gold Finger 18 DMG)

Raddott's screams echoed through the early morning hours, the dimly lit trees covered with an eerie fog as the sound seemed to echo endlessly. As the the knights painful descent came to an end, Dax took the liberty of biting off the once beautiful young man's nose and spitting it back into his face before bursting out into laughter.

WC: 419 (13,019/5,000)

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:19 pm
Castor O. Nox uses MT(Sango) on Bizelle Army
Castor O. Nox uses LT(Kari) on Bizelle Army
Castor O. Nox uses LT(Raiju) on self

Newport unconscious

Bizelle uses MT(Massive Impale) on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses LT(Puncture) on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses LT(Army Attack I) on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses LT(Army Attack II) on Newport
Bizelle uses LT(Army Attack III) on Newport
Bizelle uses UT on Newport

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:19 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 3, 4, 4, 15

#2 'Reflex Check' : 16, 1, 16, 4, 9, 9, 13
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 am

blur_on

The Color Of A King

As the soldiers encapsulated the pirate’s position, Castor used his electricity manipulation to heat up the air around him drastically. The sudden increase in temperature caused an explosion which repelled the remnants of Bizelle’s Army backwards. [LT - Kari] The impact ripped through the soldiers armor, many of which died on impact, the ones who did survive had long past the point of being afraid, like many placed in life threatening situations, their survivor’s instinct kicked in. Panting heavily, the effects of the damage taken from the Great Bizelle the Gallant had begun to stagger the pirates movement. This time, unable to flee to Newport’s aide, the pirate was riddled with bullets from the army’s firing squad before suffering a fatal strike from a blast of lightning from Castor’s being. [MT - Sango]

The electrical blast wiped the land clear of any standing forces, and for miles upon miles, the bodies of the united Jotun and Capital army were left lifeless. On this day, from collateral damage, over five thousand men had lost their lives, and from direct contact with Castor almost or as a result of his actions, almost a similar number would be reported. Covered in the scent of blood and singed flesh, the imp searched the battlefield for the soldiers who’d advanced ahead towards the Vana Army to the south. After making sure to kill any of the allies who’d remained in the camp, he’d signal towards Dr.Abio to collect the body of Newport before jolting off ahead.

Conjuring a pack of lightning wolves, the imp rode off towards the mountain area, wiping out the tail end of the Vana forces as he’d advance, travelling towards the Nilf encampment. [LT - Raiju] His wolves were ravenous and left anything bit by their fangs, tattered and electrocuted. Focused on his path, Castor within an hour or so arrived back into the city of Nilf. Cutting down the core forces ahead of the Vana Army, who’d take at least another ten minutes or so to arrive. It didn’t matter, by the time they’d arrive, the Imp would have dealt the final blow.

Cutting down the advancing army’s spies, Castor stumbled across a staircase that seemed to never end, leading to a basement area of the cathedral. [UT] A nasty energy called out to the Imp, as if two kindred spirits had crossed paths. At the bottom of the descent was an open spaced room, a basement or cellar of sorts that spanned for what seemed like miles. At its center, an altar laden with ancient symbols stood erect. Flickering in seconds towards the room’s core, Castor laid his eyes upon the altar, and resting within it was a glass case containing a strangely shaped blade.

Eighty-four inches in length and the deepest obsidian black, the blade was much longer than his own Summer Rain. Before he could even touch the glass case, the sound of clapping could’ve been heard as a new presence entered the room.

“I never thought I’d ever see anyone defeat an entire army on his own. I’m impressed.” Sir Tibias declared, entering the room, his hand rested atop his own blade’s hilt. “Now. Mr.Nox. Shall I tell you a story?” Tibias inquired.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count: 535
@Goldmonger

Notes: Sanpaku's Dance II

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:04 pm
Dax Morgan uses HT(Jasons Fleece) on Raddott
Dax Morgan uses LT(Alloy Spike) on Raddott

Raddott uses MT
Raddott uses LT
Raddott uses LT
Raddott uses UT
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:04 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 11, 3, 15

#2 'Reflex Check' : 9, 14, 14, 3
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:53 pm
Dax shoved the wailing half breed off and hopped to his feet, "Call it a day than?" He snickered, "Cause I am pretty much done with this, it was fun for like, maybe five minutes? But honestly, at this point, I want to blow my fuckin brains out." Dax continued, all the while Raddott cried out in agony, clutching at his now mutilated face. "Yoowww, you listen'n?"

"You-.You-YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!"  Raddott shouted out, revealing the gruesome scar he now bore, " I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

"So we're back to this, huh?" The pirate said with a sigh, flexing his arms as liquid gold run down them, coating them in a skin like armor. (HT +50% ATK +25 DEF). Dax turned back towards his opponent, launching a golden spike towards the knight, piercing him though the upper thigh. (LT -22HP). Though it did nothing to stop this final desperate attempt at slaying the vile beast that was Dax Morgan.

With no words, Raddott slashed out at Dax with the last bit of his energy, (-5 HP on Dax), thrashing about like a rabid dog backed into a corner, even so much as pushing Dax back a step or two from the final onslaught (-5 HP on Dax). With his body growing heavier, the feral hybrid's pace quickly slowed to a crawl.

"Sit boy." Dax snarled, slamming the knight's head into the ground (-11 HP). "Good, Now roll over!" He shouted, striking the man's ribs like a soccer ball, sending him tumbling several feet. "Ya know.~" Dax whistled as he approached the downed knight, "I don't think I'm gonn kill ya, - nah- , I'm gonna make you my fuckin dog, bwhahahahahaha!"

WC: 280 (13,299/5,000)

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Last edited by Goldmonger on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:57 am
Castor O. Nox uses MT(Hino) on Bizelle Army
Castor O. Nox uses LT(Orko) on Bizelle Army
Castor O. Nox uses LT(Drill) on self

Newport unconscious

Bizelle uses MT(Massive Impale) on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses LT(Puncture) on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses LT(Army Attack IV) on Castor O. Nox
Bizelle uses LT(Army Attack V) on Newport
Bizelle uses LT(Army Attack VI) on Newport
Bizelle uses UT on Newport

Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:57 am

#1 'Reflex Check' : 2, 16, 19, 17

#2 'Reflex Check' : 10, 10, 10, 8, 15, 15, 19
Castor O. Nox
Castor O. Nox

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:08 pm

blur_on

The Color Of A King

Lurking in the chambers of the cathedral’s basement, Tibias laid assassins from Stein’s private guard to finish off the Logia User. However, with his keen sixth sense and auditory prowess, Castor released a single blast of lightning, which manifested in the form of a pheasant. The bird soared around the room, electrocuting it’s prey as it flew. [MT - Hit - Hino]

“I guess this is the final chapter.” Tibias declared. “The kingdom is burning to an imp… Blasted Three Eyed Monster!” Tibias shouted. As Castor got closer, the man’s anger began to calm, a lull overcame the Nilf representative’s spirit. Departing from the weapon case, the man’s shattered katana now rested against the throat of his enemy. “Relax. I won’t kill you yet. Even though you out ‘chested’ me in our previous battle of wits, I still came out on top. No hard feelings.” Castor stated.

“I promised you a story didn’t I?” Tibias blurted out, gulping loudly, consumed by his nerves.

“Go on.”

“There once was a creature that plagued the North waters. Victims from Lvneel, Flevance, and surrounding areas alike. Even the Kingdom’s mightiest blade held by the Mad Dog of Vana couldn’t pierce the beast's skin. So, setting out on a journey, Lord Note traveled to the land of Giants for a blade forged by their finest craftsman. They’d forge two blades, one called Seiryu and another called Zaigo. Together, they were known as the Dragon Sin Collection. Note took a liking to Zaigo but after slaying the monster with it, it’s once bright silver became a tainted black metal. Cursed by the blood of the eight-headed beast that it had helped in slaying.” Tibias rambled.

“And what does this have to do with me?” Castor inquired smugly.

“Your master...The brutish woman known as Jewels was the owner of the second blade. If you seek out her mentor, a traitor to the Kingdom much like yourself named Mad Dog Cisco, you’ll be able to inherit your masters ‘will’. That’s my bargaining chip for my life… and the boys own.” Tibias concluded.

Sheathing his Summer Rain, “How long will it take for news of today to reach the capital?” Castor inquired. “Two weeks. Longer if Lord Stein commands it.” Tibias responded.

“Stein… His name keeps coming up. He’s that oddball we met at Waldon’s place.” Castor thought to himself. “I’ll take to Vana to retrieve my master’s blade but I take it no news of my identity will reach the capital. That’s my other condition. Use your spies to hold off the truth about the Golden Knight Bastion. Once I’m finished in Vana, I’ll take the capital next.” Castor concluded.

“Very well then.” Tibias muttered, clutching underneath his garment for a concealed weapon. As Castor turned his back, the political tyrant withdrew his pistol and took aim for the imp’s back. However, before he’d even realized it, the man’s severed hand gripping the pistol would’ve been left frozen and amputated on the floor from Castor’s swordsmanship. The smell of Tibias’ blood released an evil aura from Zaigo, which intrigued the part time knight.

“If I walk around with a blade that evil, concealing my identity would be pointless. I’ll return for you at a later date… Zaigo.” Castor declared. “Til then-” Castor shouted, pointing his hand to the heavens. Clustering above the cathedral were several blackened clouds, snapping his fingers, a single massive pillar of lightning descended, crushing the cathedral into nothing but shards of rubble. Entering into his lightning state, the elemental denizen rose from beneath the rubble, and now looked towards his next move.

COMBAT TRACKERS:

Word Count:535

@Goldmonger

Notes: Sanpaku's Dance IV | Final Word Count: 10,598

Last edited by Castor O. Nox on Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:11 pm
Dax Morgan uses MT(GoldmSlicer) on Self
Dax Morgan uses LT(Gold Finger)
Dax Morgan uses LT(Gold Fist) on Raddott

Raddott uses MT
Raddott uses LT
Raddott uses LT
Raddott uses UT

Last edited by Goldmonger on Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:11 pm

#1 'Reflex Check' : 18, 18, 20, 1

#2 'Reflex Check' : 2, 7, 16, 4
Goldmonger
Goldmonger
Goldmonger

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:30 pm
Dax whistled out to the mink hybrid, “C’mere boy!” He shouted, “C’mon on!”

“F-*cough*-fuck you….” Raddott grunted as he hacked up blood onto the ground.
“Oh no, no, no..” Dax sighed waving his finger, “That just won’t do!” He shouted, striking the man in the ribs once more, rolling the disgraced knight onto his back. “Now wouldn’t it be easier to just be a good boy?” Dax snickered.

“Go…-*cough*…Fuck yourself..” Raddott said, responding to Dax’s words by spitting blood at the pirate.

“Tough cookie, I can respect that.” Dax muttered, leaning down as he placed a finger on Raddott’s knee cap, “Just remember, this is on you, pal.” He snickered as the gold on his finger sharpened to a point before piercing through the mink’s flesh. (-15HP).

Dax removed his hand but left the spear lodged in Raddott’s knee, “FUCCCKKKKK!!!” The minkman cried out in pain, but before he could get out another word, Dax’s golden fist connected with his chin, breaking his clean off. (-22.5 CRIT).

“Ah fuck me, I didn’t mean to hit em that hard.” Dax sighed glancing at the blood on his fist and then Raddott’s jawless corpse. “Well, doesn’t mean you can’t be my dog. *finger snap*.” As Dax snapped his fingers, the gold left on the mink’s body liquified and disappeared into his open wounds. “Up boy.” Dax snickered as he manipulated the gold to act as a skeleton for his meat puppet. “Now get go get the princess, we got places to be.”

With that, Dax and his corpse puppet gathered up the princess and disappeared into the forest, heading towards Nilf, unaware of what has already transpired there in their absence.

WC: 279 (13,578/5,000)

[Exit]

COMBAT TRACKERS:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord