Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Companions] Gray's Ward Empty [Companions] Gray's Ward

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:51 am

Gray's Companion

Merry Bianca Dragon
[Companions] Gray's Ward Nnted8v

furs name: merry
meedul name: byanka
lass name: dragun
aje: 6! oh. 5? iunno She's actually 4.
pozishun: captun!
is a heelur?: wats a heelur? watever it is yes!

apeeruns: i dont like werring soks and shoos. i dont like taking baths but uma says if i dont take baths i will turn into stinkee ol roger. uma use to tai my hare into brades but i wud allways untai my hare wen shes not looking. so then she jus tais this tale at my hed. she says it makes me look cute. befor mama wen to papa she and me made this preety rope belt togedhur for her. but then she gave me it. she sayd it wud make me remembur her. but i remembur mama even wen i m not looking on the belt. uma says the belt is too big so she tais a belt butturfly at my bak.

mama use to make me wer skurts but i hate dem. day get holls in dem wen i play. i love uma cuz she lets me wer shorrts. and i dont even have to chanje clodes evryday. and i dont have to wer shoos. and uma says its ok to wer boys clodes too. i like boys clodes cuz day are eezy to wer.

bakround: my name is merry byanka dragun. my mamas name is naina verona dragun. my papas name is regulus dragun. i live with my uma in yoosha village. uma made dumlings today. i dont like dumlings. ronnie thru sand on me yessurday so i m puting ants in his pants today. ronnie is my frend but i dont like him sumtimes. hes mean. but uma says its becuz he likes me. uma is weeurd.

i miss mama. she toll me she was going to live with papa and that i coodunt go with her rite now. mama use to tell me storys of papa sayling at edbenchers and that he use to beet big monsturs. mama says papa was at the stongest kroo in the wuruld. uma says ther captun is reely stong and nice.

uma is coffin lots. she says she will join mama and papa soon too. uma says mama and papa are happy togedhur so she will be happy to. but i dont want uma to go.

the odher day i broak the winmil. i was jus throing roks but jus one rok broak it. the vileyjurs were mad on me. that stinkee ol roger yelled on uma and sayd i have to leave. i dont wanna go.

uma says she cant walk good now so i have to stay inside. she says that soon she is gonna go to mama and papa. but befor she gos gray is gunna take me with him. gray is papa's captun. uma says hes reely stong and nice.

i hope i can sayl at edbenchers with gray too. i think i will call him gray-papa if hes nice like uma says. i m scared. wat if gray dusunt like me? i m gunna find the bigges beetul for him. then he will deffunately like me. uma says its ok if i prank him too. but evryone in the vilej gets mad on me wen i prank dem and i want gray to like me. i hope i like him too. i will like him if he helps me find beetuls and lets me thro roks and dusunt make me eat dumlings. i also want sholder rides. mama use to give me sholder rides befor she was coffin and wen to papa. i hope gray dusunt star coffin too.

Stads

Levul: 10000 90

echpee: 10000 525
atak: 10000 580
deefens: 10000 400
reefleks: 10000 500
willpowur: 10000 500

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord