Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Art of The Singing Bamboo I_vote_lcapArt of The Singing Bamboo I_voting_barArt of The Singing Bamboo I_vote_rcap 
Emi Roromiya
Art of The Singing Bamboo I_vote_lcapArt of The Singing Bamboo I_voting_barArt of The Singing Bamboo I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Becky NeverDie
Gray
Diana Melvi
Acacia
Yaksha
Castor O. Nox
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Art of The Singing Bamboo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PoppaLeaf

PoppaLeaf

Tracker

Name : PoppaLeaf
Height : 10"3
Weight : 82Kgs
Race : Human
Faction : Civilian
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 113
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 55
Reflex (RX) : 60
Willpower (WP) : 25
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 20,050,000
[hardboiled]

Art of The Singing Bamboo Empty
PostSubject: Art of The Singing Bamboo   Art of The Singing Bamboo EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Singing Bamboo

Fighting Style: Art of The Singing Bamboo
Weapon Utilization: Wooden based weapons. This can range from sticks to tantos to wooden swords.
Description: A unique form of swordsmanship, a self-taught self-utilized form that incorporates aspects from the musical aspect of Poppaleaf with the one sword style known as Ittoryu, though the most unique aspect of this form of style is that the wielder does not typically use metal-based weaponry. This does not mean they can not it simply means they have not done so. Instead, they wield wooden weapons that typically don't even have a bladed edge, yet this style still allows them to cut as if they were wielding normal swords.

Toggled and Passive Abilities:

Bamboo Dance: Wooden swords seem more balanced than that of their metal counterpart, she feels much more at ease when holding one and by taking deep breaths, Poppa's reflexes are buffed by 20% but her defense is debuffed by 20%

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by PoppaLeaf on Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

Art of The Singing Bamboo FIXED5
Tracker

Name : Silas Grimsby
Epithet : Castro Grasa
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 163 lbs
Faction : Cipher Pol 9
Crew : Steamworks Inc.
Ship : Iron Victory
Devil Fruit : Oiru Oiru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 230
Attack (ATK) : 260
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 255
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries : 9,100,000
Art of The Singing Bamboo Untouc11

PostSubject: Re: Art of The Singing Bamboo   Art of The Singing Bamboo EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello there, I will be reviewing your fighting style. It's an interesting one and I like the idea of it, but just a few fixes have to be made. Comments will be bolded via the techniques.

@PoppaLeaf wrote:

Singing Bamboo

Weapon Utilization: Wooden based weapons. This can range from sticks to tantos to wooden swords.
Description: A unique form of swordsmanship, a self-taught self-utilized form that incorporates aspects from the musical aspect of Poppaleaf with the one sword style known as Ittoryu, though the most unique aspect of this form of style is that the wielder does not typically use metal-based weaponry. This does not mean they can not it simply means they have not done so. Instead, they wield wooden weapons that typically don't even have a bladed edge, yet this style still allows them to cut as if they were wielding normal swords.

Bamboo Dance: Wooden swords seem more balanced than that of their metal counterpart, she feels much more at ease when holding one and by taking deep breaths, Poppa's reflexes are buffed by 20% but her defense is debuffed by 20%

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PoppaLeaf

PoppaLeaf

Tracker

Name : PoppaLeaf
Height : 10"3
Weight : 82Kgs
Faction : Civilian
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 113
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 55
Reflex (RX) : 60
Willpower (WP) : 25
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 20,050,000
[hardboiled]

PostSubject: Re: Art of The Singing Bamboo   Art of The Singing Bamboo EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 10:08 pm

Edited.

I made Musical Wounds simply a D/O/T. Thats what I intended it to be and not a debuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Art of The Singing Bamboo   Art of The Singing Bamboo EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Okay, were getting there, but just one or two more things! Sorry, comments will be bolded as before.

@PoppaLeaf wrote:

Singing Bamboo

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silas Grimsby

Silas Grimsby

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Art of The Singing Bamboo   Art of The Singing Bamboo EmptyMon Dec 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Sorry for all the trouble, but it looks good to me! Approved.

@PoppaLeaf wrote:

Singing Bamboo

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Art of The Singing Bamboo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: