Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment I_vote_lcapSeraphina Wolfe's Equipment I_voting_barSeraphina Wolfe's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Emi Roromiya
Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment I_vote_lcapSeraphina Wolfe's Equipment I_voting_barSeraphina Wolfe's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Becky NeverDie
Gray
Diana Melvi
Acacia
Yaksha
Castor O. Nox
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphina Wolfe

Seraphina Wolfe

Tracker

Name : Seraphina Wolfe
Epithet : Demon Physician
Height : 6'
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Primetime
Crew Position : Sniper/ Doctor
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 155
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 110
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 110
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 10,050,000
[hardboiled]

Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment   Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 2:34 pm

Character Name: Seraphina Wolfe
Number of Equipment Pieces: 4
Highest tiered equipment: Tier 2
Total Equipment Stat Points: +40

Equipment Name: Sharpshooter
Equipment Type: Rifle
Equipment Tier: Tier 2
Equipment Stats: +10 Attack

Equipment Description: The rifle that she primarily works with is an M14 Rifle. The rifle looks like it is well kept and taken care of. The barrel is measured to be 559 mm or 22 inches long and altogether it is 1,181 mm or 46.5 inches long. It almost looks as if it is made of wood but the rifle isn’t but made of something that imitates it. It has a scope that detaches so she could aim perfectly with it or take a close guess of aiming. It usually can take a 20 round magazine in it.

Equipment Name: Needler
Equipment Type: Needle Gun
Equipment Stats: +10 Reflex

Equipment Description: It looks like a typical gun or at least at first. However, instead of bullets it fires off needles that are coated with different virus and illness strains or antidotes. She had two different clips that she can refill one that contains the virus and illness strains and one that contains the antidotes and healing needles.

Equipment Name: Stilettos
Equipment Type: Amored Shoes
Equipment Stats: +10 Defense

Equipment Description: Almost every pair of Seraphina's heels have been equiped with a blade to the heel. They had an extra painful bonus when she decides to kick an opponent.

Equipment Name: Crew Choker
Equipment Type: Choker
Equipment Stats: +10 Willpower

Equipment Description: The choker is a gift from Brood who had it made for her. It has the Primetime pirates symbol in the middle in silver and the band is black in color.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment   Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment XDosNOa

(You forgot to name your rifle. You can edit it in through Emi's account.)

@Seraphina Wolfe wrote:

Equipment Name: The name of this equipment.

Equipment Description: The rifle that she primarily works with is an M14 Rifle. The rifle looks like it is well kept and taken care of. The barrel is measured to be 559 mm or 22 inches long and altogether it is 1,181 mm or 46.5 inches long. It almost looks as if it is made of wood but the rifle isn’t but made of something that imitates it. It has a scope that detaches so she could aim perfectly with it or take a close guess of aiming. It usually can take a 20 round magazine in it.

Equipment Description: It looks like a typical gun or at least at first. However, instead of bullets it fires off needles that are coated with different virus and illness strains or antidotes. She had two different clips that she can refill one that contains the virus and illness strains and one that contains the antidotes and healing needles.

Equipment Description: Almost every pair of Seraphina's heels have been equiped with a blade to the heel. They had an extra painful bonus when she decides to kick an opponent.

Equipment Description: The choker is a gift from Brood who had it made for her. It has the Primetime pirates symbol in the middle in silver and the band is black in color.

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Gray

Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment   Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 3:21 pm

Seraphina Wolfe's Equipment XDosNOa

@Seraphina Wolfe wrote:

Equipment Name: Sharpshooter

Techniques

Equipment Techniques:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Equipment :: Approved-
Jump to: