Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Francis Charlemagne's Bio I_vote_lcapFrancis Charlemagne's Bio I_voting_barFrancis Charlemagne's Bio I_vote_rcap 
Becky NeverDie
Francis Charlemagne's Bio I_vote_lcapFrancis Charlemagne's Bio I_voting_barFrancis Charlemagne's Bio I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Yumiko
Gray
Acacia
Vikrum Belmont
Yaksha
Emi Roromiya
Sheo
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Francis Charlemagne's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Francis Charlemagne

Francis Charlemagne

Francis Charlemagne's Bio Z0Pbi6w
Tracker

Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
Height : 5'10" (178 cm)
Weight : 198 lbs (90 kg)
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Crew Position : Fleet Commander
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 420
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 415
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 60
Experience Points : 6000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 50,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny]

Francis Charlemagne's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Francis Charlemagne's Bio   Francis Charlemagne's Bio EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 8:58 pm

Francis Charlemagne

Francis Charlemagne's Bio NuB2Kv5

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Bane of the Weak

First Name:
Middle Name/Initial:
Last Name:
Epithet:
Race: Human/Fishman/Mink/Sky Islander/Cyborg/Giant/Horned
Faction: Are you a pirate, or a marine? Maybe a revolutionary or a bounty hunter?
Profession: Are you skilled in a particular trade? Are you a talented chef? Or perhaps an eloquent merchant with knowledge of complex economics? (You may choose whichever profession(s) you like, as long as you don't go overboard with them and fit them within what your character should be capable of. Including how your character became acquainted with this profession in the history section would be a good start.)

Physical Appearance

Height: Giants can only be 50 feet tall at most. All other races can be up to 20 feet tall.
Weight:

Hair Style:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Scars:
Clothing and Accessories: Describe your garb in detail.

Description: Describe your bodily appearance (not including your clothes) in detail.

The Past

Main Traits:
Unique laugh: Does your character have a unique laugh? Well, it should. (Seriously, you need one or you're banned for life! I'm totally serious! Like, really, really serious!)

Hometown: Please read the island description of your home island provided in the Roleplay section of the forum. Some islands are a bit different to how you may remember them from canon, so it is imperative that you read it. However, you may choose to make up your own island instead also, in which case you may make up its history so long as it doesn't distort the overall history of the forum's plot.
Personality: Describe your personality in both combat and non-combat situations in detail. This doesn't necessarily mean your character must always act within the parameters of this personality, but it should provide a good background on how your character acts in various situations.

History:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Francis Charlemagne's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio :: Approved-
Jump to: