Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Francis Charlemagne's Stats I_vote_lcapFrancis Charlemagne's Stats I_voting_barFrancis Charlemagne's Stats I_vote_rcap 
Emi Roromiya
Francis Charlemagne's Stats I_vote_lcapFrancis Charlemagne's Stats I_voting_barFrancis Charlemagne's Stats I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Becky NeverDie
Yumiko
Gray
Diana Melvi
Acacia
Yaksha
Castor O. Nox
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Francis Charlemagne's Stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Francis Charlemagne

Francis Charlemagne

Francis Charlemagne's Stats Z0Pbi6w
Tracker

Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
Height : 5'10" (178 cm)
Weight : 198 lbs (90 kg)
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Crew Position : Fleet Commander
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 420
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 415
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 60
Experience Points : 6000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 50,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny]

Francis Charlemagne's Stats Empty
PostSubject: Francis Charlemagne's Stats   Francis Charlemagne's Stats EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 9:01 pm

(Your character's name)'s Stats

Character Name: The name of your character.
Total Stats: If your character is starting at level 1, and has not gained any starting bonuses, you will have a total of 200 stats to start with, which you can then distribute below appropriately. This is the total of all of your stats combined. (Include starting bonus and equipment stats within this total).
Starting Bonus: If you rolled either Super Rookie or Tough Guy as your starting bonus, mention the stat assignments here. Separate with commas. (Ex: Attack +5, Defense +5, etc.)
Equipment Bonus: If you have any bonuses from your equipment, list them here. Separate with commas. (Ex: Attack +5, Defense +5, etc.)

Attack: Your total points in the attack stat.
Defense: Your total points in the defense stat.
Reflex: Your total points in the reflex stat.
Willpower: Your total points in the willpower stat.

Changelog

At each level-up, you may contact a mod/admin to add +20 stat points to whichever stats you so choose.
Level Ups:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Francis Charlemagne's Stats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Stats :: Approved-
Jump to: