Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Verificashun Took Fortimins I_vote_lcapVerificashun Took Fortimins I_voting_barVerificashun Took Fortimins I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Verificashun Took Fortimins I_vote_lcapVerificashun Took Fortimins I_voting_barVerificashun Took Fortimins I_vote_rcap 
Fien X. Vane
NPC
KuroFaustĪ©
TheFlorist
Drunk
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Vacant
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Verificashun Took Fortimins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verificashun T Fortimins

Verificashun T Fortimins

Tracker

Name : Verificashun Took Fortimins
Epithet : That Angry Pig Guy
Height : 5'10"
Weight : 310 kg
Race : Human (Pig)
Faction : Marine
Devil Fruit : Buta Buta no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000

Verificashun Took Fortimins Empty
PostSubject: Verificashun Took Fortimins   Verificashun Took Fortimins EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 5:02 am

Verificashun Took Fortimins Unknown

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Pocket Change | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Verificashun
Middle Name/Initial: T
Last Name: Fortimins
Epithet: That Angry Pig Guy
Race: Human
Faction: Marine
Profession: Licensed Skeptic

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 310 kg

Hair Style: Very Short
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Black
Scars: N/A
Clothing and Accessories: Veri normally wears an aviators jumpsuit and cap, along with goggles. To keep warm while sailing in the sky and lower the amount of skin exposed to the wind, Veri also wears heavy white gloves and a nice white scarf.

Description: Describe your bodily appearance (not including your clothes) in detail. In human form, Veri has a little mustache and short black hair. In the zoan form that he stays in almost constantly, Veri is a pig. He's got a few tufts of sandy tan hair, and the same little black mustache. He does, however, have the large heft and the imposing bulk of a big strong pig boy.

The Past

Main Traits: He's a god damned pig with a mustache
Likes: People that tell the truth. Crackers. Oranges. Airships.
Dislikes: Liars. Pirates.
Unique laugh: He doesn't laugh anymore now that no one believes him about Misery Island.

Hometown: Minion Island
Personality: Veri has a constant anger towards just about everything and everyone that comes across him. Even in fights, with his bulk, Veri tends to do his best to ignore his opponents best attempts at hitting him. Disdaining to acknowledge others efforts at anything - mostly because others try to convince him that Misery Island doesn't exist - Veri tends to have a very low opinion of anyone else that isn't a Marine in his branch. After all, civilians are living the high life up instead of fighting pirate scum with the boys.

History:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Verificashun Took Fortimins Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

Verificashun Took Fortimins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verificashun Took Fortimins   Verificashun Took Fortimins EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 11:08 am

To find Misery Island is to find misery itself. Good luck.

Lin wrote:

Verificashun Took Fortimins Unknown

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: Pocket Change | [Starting Bonus Roll]

First Name: Verificashun
Middle Name/Initial: T
Last Name: Fortimins
Epithet: That Angry Pig Guy
Race: Human
Faction: Marine
Profession: Licensed Skeptic

Physical Appearance

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 310 kg

Hair Style: Very Short
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Black
Scars: N/A
Clothing and Accessories: Veri normally wears an aviators jumpsuit and cap, along with goggles. To keep warm while sailing in the sky and lower the amount of skin exposed to the wind, Veri also wears heavy white gloves and a nice white scarf.

Description: Describe your bodily appearance (not including your clothes) in detail. In human form, Veri has a little mustache and short black hair. In the zoan form that he stays in almost constantly, Veri is a pig. He's got a few tufts of sandy tan hair, and the same little black mustache. He does, however, have the large heft and the imposing bulk of a big strong pig boy.

The Past

Main Traits: He's a god damned pig with a mustache
Likes: People that tell the truth. Crackers. Oranges. Airships.
Dislikes: Liars. Pirates.
Unique laugh: He doesn't laugh anymore now that no one believes him about Misery Island.

Hometown: Minion Island
Personality: Veri has a constant anger towards just about everything and everyone that comes across him. Even in fights, with his bulk, Veri tends to do his best to ignore his opponents best attempts at hitting him. Disdaining to acknowledge others efforts at anything - mostly because others try to convince him that Misery Island doesn't exist - Veri tends to have a very low opinion of anyone else that isn't a Marine in his branch. After all, civilians are living the high life up instead of fighting pirate scum with the boys.

History:

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio :: Approved-
Jump to: