Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Circe
Tracker

Name : Cybil K. Meadows
Epithet : Circe
Height : 6'5" / 196 cm
Weight : 196 lbs / 89 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : The Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Shipwright
Devil Fruit : Un Un no Mi (Yuck-Yuck Fruit)
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 250
Attack (ATK) : 300
Defense (DEF) : 250
Reflex (RX) : 340
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 50
Experience Points : 5000
Berries Berries : 1,200,050,000
[[untouchable]]
View user profile

Cybil K. Meadows' Bio Empty Cybil K. Meadows' Bio

on Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:30 pm

Cybil K. Meadows

Cybil K. Meadows' Bio FBK

Basic Character Information

Starting Bonus: [Untouchable]

First Name: Cybil
Middle Name/Initial: K.
Last Name: Meadows
Epithet: Circe
Race: Human
Faction: Pirate
Profession: Shipwright - Cybil comes from a long line of shipwrights. She was raised in shipyards and was a girl who played with hammers just as much as she did with dolls.

Physical Appearance

Height: 6'5" / 196 cm
Weight: 196 lbs / 89 kg

Hair Style: Bob cut with bangs
Hair Color: Seaweed green
Eye Color: Emerald green
Scars: None whatsoever
Clothing and Accessories: Cybil has an immaculate fashion sense which she not only applies upon herself but also on others. She demands her companions wear tasteful attire (according to her preferences) or not accompany her at all. Her typical apparel consists of a collared long cut dress woven in dark shades of green and knee-high heels which could easily run a man through. The expensive fabric and her curvy body tend to add a layer of class and elegance to her otherwise simple garb. But, since simplicity is something she loathes, she accessorises her outfit with a silver chain necklace and a snow-white fur coat.

Cybil is very diligent in her personal grooming and compels her companions to be more aware of their appearance also. Rarely would one catch her nails undecorated or her hair uncombed. Being blessed with flawless skin, Cybil avoids wearing too much makeup. Eyeliner and lipstick is the extent of the cosmetics she uses daily.

Description: Cybil is an incredibly tall woman with voluptuous breasts, a thin waist, and a busty rump. Her curvaceous frame is the object of many men and women's affections, but, her beauty is not limited to the shape of her body. Her skin is pale and unblemished, and her hair smooth and silken. The supple skin masks a layer of rugged muscles developed through years of sawing planks, hammering nails, and raising masts. Her big emerald eyes and slender face radiate a perfect blend of innocence and maturity, and her small but plump lips are an outlet for one of the most silvery voices.

The Past

Main Traits: Perfectionist, Demanding, Fashionista, Jealous, Passionate, Nosy.
Likes: Ships, Technology, Classy Fashion, Well-dressed Individuals, Diligence.
Dislikes: Slimy Textures, Ugly Things, Bland Food, Clingy People, Laziness, Narrow-mindedness (she can be a hypocrite).
Unique laugh: Nehehehehe~ / Nufufufufu~

Hometown: Flevance, North Blue

Personality: If ever there was someone who dedicated themselves to the pursuit of perfection, Cybil would be that person. Whether it be patching holes in sailcloth, killing men in cold blood, or even just consuming hardboiled eggs for breakfast, Cybil strives to do everything flawlessly with style and elegance.

Cybil rises every day before dawn. She rarely fails to start her day without first bathing and perfecting her look. After a healthy breakfast, Cybil dedicates her morning to a singular task: reviewing the previous day's work. If perfection were a drug, she would be a hopeless addict. But, in her drive for excellence, she tends to alienate and antagonise her peers and makes herself out as a haughty grouse. She expects the world from her colleagues, but, she is always far tougher on herself.

Her proclivities towards refinement bleed into many aspects of her personality. Fashion, food, entertainment, combat - she has elite tastes for them all. She despises bland, one-dimensional flavours and would not shy away from chewing out the chef's ears if she were fed slop. When in battle, she is quickly dissatisfied if her opponent does not prove to be challenging. However, as combat tends to damage her outfits, she does not enjoy it a great deal.

Personality still WIP

History:

WIP

Join Revival Dawn on Discord