Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account



Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."


MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Brood
[Episode] Snack-Fu Hustle Rsz_co12
Tracker

Name : Brood X. Bach
Epithet : Mushiba (Tooth-Decay)
Age : 28
Height : 6'3"
Weight : 190 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Big Time
Crew Position : Captain | Strategist
Devil Fruit : Amai Amai no Mi
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 525
Defense (DEF) : 330
Reflex (RX) : 370
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 66
Experience Points : 6625
Bounty : 325,000,000
Shop Discount : -10%
Berries Berries : 19,650,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]][[barrelcrazed]]
Posts : 186
View user profile

[Episode] Snack-Fu Hustle Empty [Episode] Snack-Fu Hustle

on Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:53 pm
Current Quest:
Quest Name: Snack-Fu Hustle
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Brood X. Bach (+1)
Planned Location(s): Kano Country

Summary: Before leaving Kano proper, Brood X. Bach seeks out a master of martial arts to train him, so that he can get back up to snuff. This master, Long Pi, refuses to take Brood under his apprenticeship however, not until he proves that he is strong enough for the training by defeating Long Pi's former disciple, Bi Gai. Brood accepts, but is warned. Bi Gai is known for his open and closed fist, known as a master of both ways.








OOC: (-eh is a cough; -ee is a weeze)

Nothing felt quite as invigorating as eviscerating enemies endlessly. Brood knew that the authorities were rapidly closing in on his location, having caused all of that destruction in the isle center, and it was probably for the best if he made his time on the island brief. However, this wasn't his goal. He knew of a man that had trained one of his victims in the past that was rumored to reside somewhere within Kano Country and it was his goal to make sure that he could figure out just where this martial arts master resided so that he could undergo training for himself.

Brood usually didn't like listening to other people, but he knew that the fastest route to gain the strength that he'd have had if he didn't go into self-imposed exile was to seek out this man. Especially since Brood wanted to make sure he wasn't going to ever have to go through the embarrassing situation that he went through all that time ago... back, when he fought the rapist dino-bitch. Brood didn't let the negative thoughts set into his head, however. He kept himself focused and completely devoid of any doubt that plagued him before his woman sought him out.

Thinking about Seraphina was more than enough to make the man kick into high gear. He... hoped that she was willing to be by his side forever, but he wasn't the sentimental type. He kept those thoughts to himself and he found himself smiling softly as he recalled the look on her face when he saw her again. It was enough to force the man to intensify the grip that he had currently, until a clear snapping sound could be heard. Brood had held a man by the throat, crushing it with minimal effort in his trance. "Ee-goddammit. Not again-eh."

Brood tossed the martial artist to the side as though he was nothing more than a wad of paper and then refocused on the large building in front of him. Brood moved forward with his hands in his pockets, whistling all the while. At this point he was intruding into the Dojo, not even bothering to bow towards the holy figure that was on display towards the back of the Dojo itself. Several students found themselves retreating out of the room and into the courtyard, fumbling over each other as they took of defensive hand to hand stances. Breathing heavily all the while.

Brood stepped out after them, noting the sixty or so students that all seemed to be prompted by the ten that had retreated outside. All of the students began to spread out and the highest ranked among them stepped forward ahead of all of his brethren. Speaking with a voice that attempted to assume authority, he spoke out with hostility in his voice. "You are trespassing in a place you're not meant to be. Vacate the premises right this instance or else-." It happened in an instance, but the man was cut off by the massive hole in his face.

Falling over, the pool of blood gathering where his head now laid seemed to spread out towards the other students. Each one having their face showcase the panic that was spreading to each member collectively. "Ee-" He rose his hand upwards, making a gesture for each of the students to rush him all once, yet none of them bothered to make a move towards him. Realizing their hesitency, he dropped his hand and shook his head from left to right. "Get your master, now-eh." Brood spoke with a calmness that betrayed his newfound psychosis. Everyone here was going to die.

Just not right now.

COMBAT TRACKERS:
PLAYER STATS:


HP: 345/color] (N/A)
ATK: 525
DEF: 330
RX: 370
WP: 350

PLAYER RATIOS:

(For each one of your opponents, list your current RX% and DMG% against them.)

vs. {opponent name}
RX%:
DMG%:
[/b]






USED 0 TECHNIQUES | 0 TOGGLES | 0 HAKI:

(List all techniques (including UTs), toggles, and types of haki used/activated this turn and their effects.)

TECHNIQUES
{technique name} | {class} | {hit/miss} | {type} | {damage/effects} | {target}






TOGGLES
{Powdered Proficiency} | {Attack +20%, Defense -20%}






HAKI
{haki type} | {haki effect}

0 TECHNIQUES ACTIVE | 0 TOGGLES | 0 HAKI ACTIVE:

(List all techniques that have currently active effects and indicate the remaining duration. Also, indicate what effects they are dealing: e.g. DoT value, Stat Morph value.)

TECHNIQUES
{active technique name} | {damage/effects} | {duration left}






TOGGLES
{active toggle name} | {toggle effect}






HAKI
{active haki type} | {haki effect} | {haki duration left}

0 TECHNIQUES COOLING DOWN | 0 HAKI COOLING DOWN:

(List all techniques and haki that are currently on cooldown and note the number of turns before you can use them again.)

TECHNIQUES
{technique name} | {cooldown left}






HAKI
{haki type} | {cooldown left}

CREW COMPANION STATS:

(List the current values of your Crew Companions for the stats below, accounting for stat morphs and damage.)

{Companion name}
Level:
HP:
ATK:
DEF:
RX:
WP:






{Companion name}
Level:
HP:
ATK:
DEF:
RX:
WP:







CREW COMPANION RATIOS:

(For each one of your Crew Companions, list their current RX% and DMG% against their opponents.)

{Companion name} vs. {opponent name}
RX%:
DMG%:







CREW COMPANION TECHNIQUES USED:

(List the class, type, damage/effects, and target of techniques used by your Crew NPCs.)

{Companion name}
{class} | {hit/miss} | {type} | {damage/effects} | {target}






{Companion name}
{class} | {hit/miss} | {type} | {damage/effects} | {target}







OPPONENT STATS:

(For each one of your opponents, list the current values for the stats below, accounting for stat morphs and damage.)

{Opponent name}
Level:
HP:
ATK:
DEF:
RX:
WP:







OPPONENT RATIOS:

(For each one of your opponents, list their current RX% and DMG% against you and your Crew Companions.)

{Opponent name} vs. {your name/companion name}
RX%:
DMG%:







OPPONENT TECHNIQUES USED:

(List the class, damage, and target of techniques used by each one of your opponents if you or your Crew Companions are the direct targets.)

{Opponent name}
{class} | {hit/miss} |  {damage/effect} | {target}
{class} | {hit/miss} |  {damage/effect} | {target}
{class} | {hit/miss} |  {damage/effect} | {target}
{class} | {hit/miss} |  {damage/effect} | {target}











________________________________________________________
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord