Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
california dreamin (jcink premium)Yesterday at 9:12 pmGuestThe Enraged Army [Minion Island Contestation Arc Part 2]Yesterday at 3:59 pmAnton La'croixValhaven [Jcink Premium]Yesterday at 2:18 pmGuestGio de Silva's StatsYesterday at 7:35 amGiovanniGio de Silva's EquipmentYesterday at 7:34 amGiovanniFace ClaimsYesterday at 6:41 amGrayPioneers of Revival DawnYesterday at 6:40 amGrayThe Next IncantationYesterday at 3:59 amGuestGiovanni de SilvaYesterday at 2:57 amGray
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Anonymous
Sunnivale

Bitter Demons Empty Bitter Demons

on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:13 am
Bitter Demons 2987c1bdd929df11da195000caf6bcc1

Bitter Demons is a roleplay forum based off of the anime and manga series Blue Exorcist that takes place in America, in the fictional town of Sharpton Valley. A town that has the most demon activity in the country which is dealt with by Exorcists from the US branch of the True Cross Organisation. Play as an Exorcist, a familiar or even a regular citizen that get's caught up by the events that are happening in the town, or you can play as a demon and go against the Exorcists and cause havoc.

Or you can play as a Nephilim or a magic based user with the new but looked down upon "Witchcraft" meister.

We have just recently reopened after a short break and we are looking for new users to help make the site more active!

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord