Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Tastes like Ocean [OPEN] I_vote_lcapTastes like Ocean [OPEN] I_voting_barTastes like Ocean [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Tastes like Ocean [OPEN] I_vote_lcapTastes like Ocean [OPEN] I_voting_barTastes like Ocean [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Baratel
Emi Roromiya
Tusk
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Ghost
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Tastes like Ocean [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tastes like Ocean [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Tastes like Ocean [OPEN]   Tastes like Ocean [OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:21 am

Salt. The air was salty.

For once in his life he wants to smell the air without it smelling like the sea. He's had enough of the sea, land is where he's at now. Though he thinks that, he knows that there will be a time when the sea will call for him once more.

He finds himself on the beach of some random island. He hasn't been here long enough to really care about it's name though he should really get around to knowing it, as this might be his new base of operations.

Laying on the sand is something he enjoys doing, so he started with that. Lounging on the beach was one of his many activities that require almost no effort at all to do. Normally he would lay there for hours on end, but today his lounging was cut short. He found a shadow looming over him.

"Move it, your blocking my sun light."

This remark was responded with him getting the butt of a gun shoved into his face. It was his partner, Twilight.
Back to top Go down

Tastes like Ocean [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Roleplay :: The Blues :: West Blue :: Uncharted Islands-
Jump to: