Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
High Seas GunslingerYesterday at 6:31 pmJeremy FilthStart me up!Yesterday at 3:52 pmNPCFace ClaimsYesterday at 1:28 pmSebbiParty CrashersYesterday at 5:09 amAnton La'croixJeremy Filth's StatsTue Oct 27, 2020 9:41 pmJeremy FilthJeremy Filth's EquipmentTue Oct 27, 2020 7:20 pmJeremy FilthPioneers of Revival DawnTue Oct 27, 2020 1:28 pmJeremy FilthJeremy FilthTue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 pmJeremy FilthThe Enraged Army [Minion Island Contestation Arc Part 2]Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:05 amAnton La'croix
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Anonymous
ofb staff

out for blood [jcink prem.] Empty out for blood [jcink prem.]

on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:45 am

The last remnants of the Death Eaters scattered to the wind when Voldemort was defeated at The Battle of Hogwarts in 1998 and despite the valiant efforts of the Ministry to bring them all to justice, some were able to evade punishment. Many went on to have their own families and passed down their prejudices to their children and, in some cases, grandchildren. It is these like-minded individuals who have banded together in an attempt to sabotage the Ministry and push their agenda of magical superiority.Calling themselves the Resurgence, they have taken full credit for the attack on the World Cup final, leaving Wizarding Britain in shambles and kidnapping the son of the Minister of Magic. While the Ministry picks up the pieces, the Resurgence are planning their next move, and there are whispers once again of the Order of the Phoenix.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord