Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
High Seas GunslingerYesterday at 6:31 pmJeremy FilthStart me up!Yesterday at 3:52 pmNPCFace ClaimsYesterday at 1:28 pmSebbiParty CrashersYesterday at 5:09 amAnton La'croixJeremy Filth's StatsTue Oct 27, 2020 9:41 pmJeremy FilthJeremy Filth's EquipmentTue Oct 27, 2020 7:20 pmJeremy FilthPioneers of Revival DawnTue Oct 27, 2020 1:28 pmJeremy FilthJeremy FilthTue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 pmJeremy FilthThe Enraged Army [Minion Island Contestation Arc Part 2]Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:05 amAnton La'croix
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Anonymous
Prophetess

Resolution Empty Resolution

on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:45 pm
[align=center]Resolution 3jBOBK7

Present Day San Francisco, USA
Setting | Rules | Races | Wanteds |
Discord | Advertise | Events

The hints of autumn are slowly coming to the City by The Bay. Leaves will be turning colors. The rains will come which is welcome change after an incredible heat wave that set new records. With record numbers of fires in the state, the hope is the rain will help. Orange skies cast a pall over the city and ash sometimes fills the air. Unrest has found its way through the city as someone is moving through various means of striking out at the supernatural world. Several things are starting to pop up to cause concern. From something unusual in the Russian district to what seems to be toxins and poisons affecting the various races. This has everyone trying to figure out where it is coming from. Will it be fight or flight from the upcoming storm?

Halloween event is open to all members and just a fun way to enjoy the holiday. It will be open until 11/2.

A relaxed modern fantasy rp based in San Francisco with diverse characters and members. Not affiliated with the fandom, we do have supernatural elements. Resolution has a site wide plot and several different member driven plots with plenty of wanteds for easy mingling.

The world is changing. What will be your Resolution?
What We Offer:
•••18+ setting (Members, not characters)
•••2 yrs active
•••Friendly and helpful staff and members
•••Freedom in creativity
•••Multicultural
•••Relaxed rules and atmosphere
•••Active Discord Server[/align]
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord