Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
One Chance Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:06 pmGuestParty CrashersSat Oct 17, 2020 4:38 pmAnton La'croixAltered MCU; Canon with a Twist [prem jcink]Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:45 pmGuestThe Enraged Army [Minion Island Contestation Arc Part 2]Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:13 amNPCNaruto BeginningsFri Oct 16, 2020 8:00 pmGuestThe Heroes of TodayFri Oct 16, 2020 11:57 amGuestRIVERDALE 2.0 PANFANDOM PREMIUM JCINKWed Oct 14, 2020 12:24 amGuestINFIDELIS: A Modern Stray Dog RPTue Oct 13, 2020 8:08 pmGuestSwamp FeverSun Oct 11, 2020 6:46 pmGuest
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Anonymous
psychodrow

The Killing Dance - JCINK Premium - 18+ Empty The Killing Dance - JCINK Premium - 18+

on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:08 pm

The Killing Dance - JCINK Premium - 18+ TKD-Animated-Resized

1997, the world changed. Long denied, the world’s monsters finally gained citizenship in the United States.

2020, welcome to Chicago.

Commonly known as the hotbed of preternatural activity in the U.S., Chicago has not earned its reputation by chance. A city once known for its gangsters and the Manhattan Project, its more recent history almost eclipses its famous fire.

Our history begins in May of 2020. Are you ready?

The Killing Dance is a modern-day, 18+ play by post roleplaying forum based on Laurell K Hamilton’s novels – the Anita Blake and Merry Gentry series. It contains supernatural beings, open combat, and preternatural society and structure. Limited only by the depths of your imagination, you can be anyone, become almost anything, and even fight to the top of your respective enclave!

JCINK based and entirely player-oriented. Join the game or the chat server and come say hi! We don’t bite – unless we’re a vampire, or a lycanthrope, or a … Ok, nevermind, we do.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord