Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Fate/Orbis Telos I_vote_lcapFate/Orbis Telos I_voting_barFate/Orbis Telos I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Fate/Orbis Telos I_vote_lcapFate/Orbis Telos I_voting_barFate/Orbis Telos I_vote_rcap 
Miku E. Sato
Victor Abio
Gray
Castor O. Nox
Noel B. Babs
Shiro O' Lantern
René Manchester
Duckk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Fate/Orbis Telos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swirls
Anonymous

Fate/Orbis Telos Empty
PostSubject: Fate/Orbis Telos   Fate/Orbis Telos EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:54 pm

You know their story. Born for greatness, or grasping at it to the end. Legends and heroes had their era, but when they are called forth to inspire a new generation with marvels and exploits there are some who would call this banalization. Wouldn’t it be better for the virtuous to lead once more? Why is it that where heroes converge, darkness awakens as well?

What does it even mean to be a hero?

You know their story. But something… something is missing.

Fate/Orbis Telos is an AU 18+ Rated Intermediate-Advanced Roleplay Forum based on the works of Kinoko Nasu. We have an ongoing plot which you can approach from two differently themed storylines, unlocking and shaping future chapters with your own interactions and roleplay. Whether you are familiar with the Nasuverse or not, if you’ve a penchant for mythology, history or fantasy roleplay this is the place for you. Come and meet the community!
Fate/Orbis Telos TgIp7Jj
Back to top Go down

Fate/Orbis Telos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: OOC :: Propoganda-