Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers I_vote_lcapSilverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers I_voting_barSilverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers I_vote_lcapSilverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers I_voting_barSilverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers I_vote_rcap 
Fien X. Vane
NPC
KuroFaustĪ©
TheFlorist
Drunk
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Vacant
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SA Admin
Anonymous

Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers Empty
PostSubject: Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers   Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 3:47 am

[align=center]Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers 3ozx2xyAbdl9_zpsgvrthpmj
[size="6"]SILVERLAKE ACADEMY.[/size][/align]
[align=justify]Long ago, all the Extraordinary Humans were given a choice by the Ordinary Humans. Leave the Mainland, or let the war continue, within which they were vastly outnumbered. There was not much of a decision to be made, and so the Extraordinaries did just that - left, and settled on the remote Argent Island.

Thus, Silverlake Academy, a school for young Extraordinaries, was born.

There are three classes of Extraordinaries: Supers, Shape-Shifters, and Elementalists. To which do you belong?[/align]
Back to top Go down

Silverlake Academy - - - original animanga superpowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: OOC :: Propoganda-