Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Yo How's it going? Empty Yo How's it going?

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:04 pm
Yooo! How's it going all? I got the email about the revamp. I used to be Caxton/ Cedric, but I made a new account when I couldn't get in with the old account since I guess they got faded out. So here I am again, givin it another whirl. Kinda took a break cause I was a bit salty about getting blind-sided that one time. But I'm back now, so we'll give it another try.

Edit: Oh right, I should probably include that my track record for One Piece rp sites goes way back, since I kind of jumped around after Romance Dawn got shut down. Name's I've used (because for some reason I don't like recycling characters) Include: Lobii, Delzo, Caxton, Cedric, Renzo, Radley, Raizo to name a few.
Anonymous

Yo How's it going? Empty Re: Yo How's it going?

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 am
I'd say "Greetings from a fellow newbie," but seeing as you've known the site/community for a while, that'd be kind of silly of me. xD

In any case, welcome (back)! Here's to having a good time and a long stay.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:38 pm
Well hey, thanks! And a Welcome to you as well. If you wanna plot or something I'd be down for somethin soon as i get all my character stuff sorted out.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:03 pm
My humblest apologies for the delayed response. I'd been busy with some real life stuff for a while, so the activity had died down quite a bit. But, now that we have a spurt of newcomers, perhaps we'll be able to jump start everyone that has been idle due to my semi-absence.

Having said that, welcome to RevDawn, pioneers Greys (or rather, welcome back!) and Laurel. I look forward to seeing your characters bloom. If you have any questions, just throw me a PM.

To get your character started, I would first recommend making some claims in the Pioneers of Revival Dawn thread to give your characters a head start, if you so choose. Any open spots on the page are up for grabs. Once you've made those claims using the provided template, you may use the Complete Character Creation Guide to build your character and become acquainted with the site's mechanics.

Bon voyage, sailors!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord