Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy belated Halloween, folks! As is tradition on Revival Dawn, we have a Halloween Event going currently. This time, we even have a theme! The participation rewards for this event are substantial, so don't miss this opportunity to write a spooky story!
Switch Account



Latest topics
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."


MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Issen Hachiyo
Tracker

Name : Issen Hachiyo
Epithet : Fog Machine
Age : 18
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 230 lbs.
Species : Cyborg
Faction : Marine - Lieutenant Commander
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 90
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 125
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 34
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:45 am
Quest Name: Davy Back Royale
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Anton La'Croix (0) Issen Hachiyo (0)
Planned Location(s): Thriller Bark

Summary:Evolved from the original Davy Back Fight, the Davy Back Royale is a convergence of pirate crews from across the four Blues, each looking to add power to their crews by poaching the powerful members from other crews. Having learned of this rare event, a small crew of marines mostly unknown to the West Blue has infiltrated the event.

There, they hope to win over the dangerous criminals of other crews without having to hunt them down or sustain major marine casualties. The undercover operation is tenuous and dangerous for all involved, but the potential rewards could cripple some of the biggest crews soon to enter the Grand Line.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:10 pm
@Issen Hachiyo wrote:Quest Name: Davy Back Royale
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Anton La'Croix (0) Issen Hachiyo (0)
Planned Location(s): Thriller Bark

Summary:Evolved from the original Davy Back Fight, the Davy Back Royale is a convergence of pirate crews from across the four Blues, each looking to add power to their crews by poaching the powerful members from other crews. Having learned of this rare event, a small crew of marines mostly unknown to the West Blue has infiltrated the event.

There, they hope to win over the dangerous criminals of other crews without having to hunt them down or sustain major marine casualties. The undercover operation is tenuous and dangerous for all involved, but the potential rewards could cripple some of the biggest crews soon to enter the Grand Line.

What a wonderful idea. Let's hope that it doesn't backfire with Anton and Issen getting conscripted into pirate crews.

________________________________________________________


Baron
Tracker

Name : Baron Jackson
Age : 18
Height : 6'1
Weight : 202
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 110
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 80
Reflex (RX) : 180
Willpower (WP) : 20
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]
Posts : 17
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:01 pm
Quest Name: Tapping on Pockets
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: @Baron +2
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: Having been forced to stealthily commit crimes on his home island, Baron wants to return to his roots on Lynveel with some old fashioned mugging. As he goes from set of pockets to set of pockets taking whatever he pleases, he eventually attempts to steal from the wrong thug.


Last edited by Baron on Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
Acacia
Quest Requests - Page 6 Badge10
Tracker

Name : Grimm Aldous Acacia
Epithet : Kurotane (Black Seed)
Age : 27
Height : 6'7" / 201 cm
Weight : 240 lbs / 109 kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 250
Attack (ATK) : 395
Defense (DEF) : 250
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 70
Experience Points : 7063
Bounty : 250,000,000
Berries Berries : 582,800,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 110
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:03 pm
[ See comments in red. ]
@Baron wrote:Quest Name: Tapping on Pockets
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: 1 [ You must include your character name here and the difficulty of quest you're taking on. ]
Planned Location(s): Lynveel [ It's Lvneel, not Lynveel. ]

Summary: Having been forced to stealthily commit crimes on his home island, Baron wants to return to his roots on Lynveel with some old fashioned mugging. As he goes from set of pockets to set of pockets taking whatever he pleases, he eventually attempts to steal from the wrong thug.


________________________________________________________
Baron
Tracker

Name : Baron Jackson
Age : 18
Height : 6'1
Weight : 202
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 110
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 80
Reflex (RX) : 180
Willpower (WP) : 20
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]
Posts : 17
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:11 pm
fixed

________________________________________________________
Acacia
Quest Requests - Page 6 Badge10
Tracker

Name : Grimm Aldous Acacia
Epithet : Kurotane (Black Seed)
Age : 27
Height : 6'7" / 201 cm
Weight : 240 lbs / 109 kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 250
Attack (ATK) : 395
Defense (DEF) : 250
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 70
Experience Points : 7063
Bounty : 250,000,000
Berries Berries : 582,800,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 110
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:11 pm
@Baron wrote:Quest Name: Tapping on Pockets
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: @Baron +2
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: Having been forced to stealthily commit crimes on his home island, Baron wants to return to his roots on Lynveel with some old fashioned mugging. As he goes from set of pockets to set of pockets taking whatever he pleases, he eventually attempts to steal from the wrong thug.

Taking on a +2 difficulty boss might be too much for you right now, but, hey, it's your funeral. XD

________________________________________________________
Ghost
Tracker

Name : Ghost AnDha Shell
Epithet : The Reaper Of The Marine
Age : 24
Height : 5'8
Weight : 160
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : Bomu Bomu no Mi (Bomb-Bomb Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 85
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 110
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 25,050,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 75
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty "Episode" He The Bomb

on Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:59 pm
Quest Name: He The Bomb
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ghost +1
Planned Location(s): Orange Town

Summary: Ghost is a newly promoted marine captain. Yet he still have a way to go in this world of hope dreams and well death. He knows there are major threats looming in the world  and he plans to stop them most likely the supernovas. However he is no match as of yet. However he plans on making friends in high places and what better way to start then a warlord. Having a conversation with Alumina Iris she tasked him with bringing in a group of bandits and their leader Billy The Kid. By doing so he would not have gain her trust but it is a good way to start by gaining it.
Baltroy
Quest Requests - Page 6 Coolte12
Tracker

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Age : 22
Height : 170 cm
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
World Position : Commander
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 265
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 355
Willpower (WP) : 330
Level : 72
Experience Points : 7225
Bounty : 300,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries Berries : 594,800,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[bookworm]]
Posts : 235
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:15 am
@Ghost wrote:Quest Name: He The Bomb
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ghost +1
Planned Location(s): Orange Town

Summary: Ghost is a newly promoted marine captain. Yet he still have a way to go in this world of hope dreams and well death. He knows there are major threats looming in the world  and he plans to stop them most likely the supernovas. However he is no match as of yet. However he plans on making friends in high places and what better way to start then a warlord. Having a conversation with Alumina Iris she tasked him with bringing in a group of bandits and their leader Billy The Kid. By doing so he would not have gain her trust but it is a good way to start by gaining it.

Please finish  your fighting style before taking on a graded quest. You're more than welcome to do a social in the meantime, but in order to do a quest, you'll need to have your fighting style completed at the very least. Also, Alumina Iris is an Important NPC and you will therefore have to request a staff member to play her, as you can't take control of her yourself.

________________________________________________________
Alice B. Ronx at your service~

Check out the crew!

Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:18 am
@Baltroy wrote:
@Ghost wrote:Quest Name: He The Bomb
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ghost +1
Planned Location(s): Orange Town

Summary: Ghost is a newly promoted marine captain. Yet he still have a way to go in this world of hope dreams and well death. He knows there are major threats looming in the world  and he plans to stop them most likely the supernovas. However he is no match as of yet. However he plans on making friends in high places and what better way to start then a warlord. Having a conversation with Alumina Iris she tasked him with bringing in a group of bandits and their leader Billy The Kid. By doing so he would not have gain her trust but it is a good way to start by gaining it.

Please finish  your fighting style before taking on a graded quest. You're more than welcome to do a social in the meantime, but in order to do a quest, you'll need to have your fighting style completed at the very least. Also, Alumina Iris is an Important NPC and you will therefore have to request a staff member to play her, as you can't take control of her yourself.

To expand on this, you cannot request an Important NPC yet. You'll need to complete some quests on your own or with other players before you can involve Important NPCs in your plots. Sorry.

________________________________________________________


RACCOON
Tracker

Name : R.A.C.C.O.O.N
Epithet : -
Age : 18
Height : 3'1"
Weight : 45 lbs
Species : Mink
Faction : Pirate
Crew Position : Doctor/Marksman
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 60
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1075
Bounty : 8,000,000
Berries Berries : 1,800,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 34
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:36 am
Quest Name: Begotten Son
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Yanjiro +1
Planned Location(s): Loguetown

Summary: There seem to be a change within Loguetown, a change that see's some sort of Marine upbringing. What's the cause of some the residents of Lougetown that want to support Marines, instead of the pirates that pay their bills? Yanjiro want's to find this out for one sole purpose, to cure his boredom.
Ghost
Tracker

Name : Ghost AnDha Shell
Epithet : The Reaper Of The Marine
Age : 24
Height : 5'8
Weight : 160
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : Bomu Bomu no Mi (Bomb-Bomb Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 85
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 110
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 25,050,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 75
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:08 pm
Quest Name: The Reaper Of The Marine Episode 1
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ghost 0+
Planned Location(s): Torino Kingdom

Summary: Legends start somewhere and this is how Ghist AnDha Shell legend start off.

With his entire unit defeated by the infamous Terror Bird Bandits. Ghost has no idea how he ended up on Torino Kingdom. As a new Marine Captain he wakes up to find out this place is under attack by the Terror Bandits on a regular. Who is trying to steal their rocket powder. To make a long story short in name of the world government. Ghost will put an end to this.

But little do he know today battle will lead to tomorrow war.
Wren
Quest Requests - Page 6 IqKt4ms
Tracker

Name : Blackbell A. Wren
Epithet : Fluffy-Fluffy
Age : 16
Height : 9cm
Species : Tontatta
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Big Time
Crew Position : First-Mate | Navigator
Devil Fruit : Horu Horu no Mi (Hormone-Hormone Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 130
Attack (ATK) : 120
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 120
Willpower (WP) : 60
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 11,250,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 72
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:56 am
Deku wrote:Quest Name: Begotten Son
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Yanjiro +1
Planned Location(s): Loguetown

Summary: There seem to be a change within Loguetown, a change that see's some sort of Marine upbringing. What's the cause of some the residents of Lougetown that want to support Marines, instead of the pirates that pay their bills? Yanjiro want's to find this out for one sole purpose, to cure his boredom.

@Ghost wrote:Quest Name: The Reaper Of The Marine Episode 1
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ghost 0+
Planned Location(s): Torino Kingdom

Summary: Legends start somewhere and this is how Ghist AnDha Shell legend start off.

With his entire unit defeated by the infamous Terror Bird Bandits. Ghost has no idea how he ended up on Torino Kingdom. As a new Marine Captain he wakes up to find out this place is under attack by the Terror Bandits on a regular. Who is trying to steal their rocket powder. To make a long story short in name of the world government. Ghost will put an end to this.

But little do he know today battle will lead to tomorrow war.

Both approved~ Good luck to the both of you on your first episodes!

________________________________________________________
Quest Requests - Page 6 Y3lTeOo

This guy's alt ;D
Issun Hōshi
Tracker

Name : Issun Hōshi
Epithet : The Inch-High Samurai
Age : 22
Height : 5.5” (14 cm)
Weight : 0.6 lbs (.27 kg)
Species : Dwarf
Faction : Marines
Crew Position : Shipwright
Devil Fruit : Bonk-Bonk Fruit
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 120
Defense (DEF) : 75
Reflex (RX) : 120
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 10
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:15 pm
Quest Name: Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Issun Hōshi  (+2), Anton La'croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Toroa, West Blue

Summary: The time has come for every Marine’s favorite, unofficial, but literal, paid holiday: payday! And every Marine has their own way to celebrate it. Some have chosen to get away from the bustling crowds for a while and enjoy a quiet moment in one of Toroa’s quaint little ports, where the fishing is good, the wine is fine, and the lasses will treat you right.

Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary.

Something stinks. And it’s not the fish.

________________________________________________________
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:53 pm
It could be the fish. You don't know! You don't know! You don't know!

@Issun Hōshi wrote:Quest Name: Bring Me the Head of Prince Charming
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Issun Hōshi  (+2), Anton La'croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Toroa, West Blue

Summary: The time has come for every Marine’s favorite, unofficial, but literal, paid holiday: payday! And every Marine has their own way to celebrate it. Some have chosen to get away from the bustling crowds for a while and enjoy a quiet moment in one of Toroa’s quaint little ports, where the fishing is good, the wine is fine, and the lasses will treat you right.

Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary.

Something stinks. And it’s not the fish.

________________________________________________________


Noel B. Babs
Tracker

Name : Noel B. Babs
Epithet : Buster Babs
Age : 17
Height : 5’4”
Weight : 126lb
Species : Mink
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Amateur Tinkerer
Devil Fruit : Gomu Gomu no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 135
Attack (ATK) : 125
Defense (DEF) : 85
Reflex (RX) : 155
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 9,550,000
Quest Requests - Page 6 Child_11
Posts : 69
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:57 pm
Quest Name: The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some!
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Miku E. Sato(+1), Noel B. Babs(+1)
Planned Location(s): Black Drum Island

Summary: Chaos ensues on Black Drum Island as the captain of The Meddling Kids Crew, Miku E. Sato gets her treasured hat nabbed by a sneaky little rabbit mink which will lead into the involvement of bounty hunters and marines alike! How will this adventure turn out for the two youths!?

________________________________________________________
Noel's Carrot Stash
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:38 pm
@Noel B. Babs wrote:Quest Name: The Rowdy Rascal, and Buster Babs in, A Great Slam and then Some!
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Miku E. Sato(+1), Noel B. Babs(+1)
Planned Location(s): Black Drum Island

Summary: Chaos ensues on Black Drum Island as the captain of The Meddling Kids Crew, Miku E. Sato gets her treasured hat nabbed by a sneaky little rabbit mink which will lead into the involvement of bounty hunters and marines alike! How will this adventure turn out for the two youths!?

How dare you steal Miku's hat? Now she just looks like another generic blue-haired anime character.


________________________________________________________


Brood
Quest Requests - Page 6 Rsz_co12
Tracker

Name : Brood X. Bach
Epithet : Mushiba (Tooth-Decay)
Age : 28
Height : 6'3"
Weight : 190 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Supernova
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Big Time
Crew Position : Captain | Strategist
Devil Fruit : Amai Amai no Mi
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 525
Defense (DEF) : 330
Reflex (RX) : 370
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 66
Experience Points : 6625
Bounty : 325,000,000
Shop Discount : -10%
Berries Berries : 19,650,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]][[barrelcrazed]]
Posts : 186
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:01 pm
Quest Update

Quest Name: Kano's Strongest Disciples - The Happo Five
Quest Category: Saga
Player Participants: Castor O. Nox, Brood X. Bach (+3) , Blackbell A. Wren (+1), Deku (+2), Dax Morgan (+2)
Planned Location(s): Kano - West Blue
*Happo Navy Base
*Happo Navy Arena
*Happo Capital City
Summary:
After the incident at Las Camp, two supernova pirate captains dock in Kano for supplies. The Happo Navy's Coast Guard reports their arrival to nearby Marine Branches but almost all of their personnel are occupied dealing with the aftermath of The Firebear'd incident.

Insulted, the Happo Navy's top soldiers are furious that they weren't informed of the pirates arrival before the Marine Navy. Each of the five Happo Navy disciples place a wager among themselves, the first person to capture the Supernova, would use the collective as leverage to become apart of the Shichibukai.

________________________________________________________
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:33 am
@Brood wrote:Quest Update

Quest Name: Kano's Strongest Disciples - The Happo Five
Quest Category: Saga
Player Participants: Castor O. Nox, Brood X. Bach (+3) , Blackbell A. Wren (+1), Deku (+2) , Dax Morgan (+2)
Planned Location(s): Kano - West Blue
*Happo Navy Base
*Happo Navy Arena
*Happo Capital City
Summary:
After the incident at Las Camp, two supernova pirate captains dock in Kano for supplies. The Happo Navy's Coast Guard reports their arrival to nearby Marine Branches but almost all of their personnel are occupied dealing with the aftermath of The Firebear'd incident.

Insulted, the Happo Navy's top soldiers are furious that they weren't informed of the pirates arrival before the Marine Navy. Each of the five Happo Navy disciples place a wager among themselves, the first person to capture the Supernova, would use the collective as leverage to become apart of the Shichibukai.

Approved.

________________________________________________________


Shiro O' Lantern
Tracker

Name : Shiro O' Lantern
Epithet : The Golden Eye Swordman
Age : 28
Height : '5'11'
Weight : 185
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : G-16
Ship : The Arc
Crew Position : Captain|Navigator|Lieutenant Junior Grade
Devil Fruit : Mato Mato No Mi
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 3,050,000
Posts : 56
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:29 am
Part One
Quest Name:Out at Sea?
Quest Category:Arc {Turf War Mechanics}
Quest Difficulty:+2
Player Participants:Shiro |Ghost
Planned Location(s):North Blue - Rubeck

Summary:The pirate haven known as Rubeck has smuggler their last supplies through this island. The World Government has task Marines, in this case, Shiro and his Crew with freeing the island of pirate influence and replace with WG. Due to this being his first campaign Shiro has focused most of his time to collect info on the locals. Upon capturing a local pirate, and questioning him he found out the drop point out in the sea. Shiro spring into action in an attempt to prevent the smuggling ship from entering this island with more supplies.

Part 1
1 Tier 1 Ship| Galleon|400 Fodders|1 Mini-Boss Level 10
Mouse

Part 2
Apart from the same group which was revealed to be a Pirate Alliance. The location of the warehouse, in this case, the cargo ship has been revealed. Shiro plans to deal a crippling blow to the alliance by sinking this ship's which is a major supply ship. But that won't be easy for sure.

1 Tier 1 Ship| Cargo Ship|800 Fodders| 2 Mini-Bosses Level 10
Rose, and London

Part 3
Word got back to the Council of Pirate Alliance which was former 7 Captain Alliance now down to 4 with World being the Vice Roy{Leader} of the alliance he has instructed the hit on the marines. This he begins to pour more men power into the attempt to finish the marines off. Shiro is aware of bag put on his head he attempts to take the fight to them at there barracks.

800 Fodders|2 Mini-Bosses Level 10
Grem, and Hax

Part 4
The final battle takes place in center of the island. World decides to handle this himself.
500 Fodders| 1 Tier 2 Boss level 20



Last edited by Shiro O' Lantern on Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
Quest Requests - Page 6 WMZX1sy
"Surely you can  handle this much right?"
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:53 am
@Shiro O' Lantern wrote:
Part One
Quest Name:Out at Sea?
Quest Category:Arc {Turf War Mechanics}
Quest Difficulty:0
Player Participants:Shiro |Ghost
Planned Location(s):North Blue - Rubneck

Summary:The pirate haven known as Rubneck has smuggler their last supplies through this island. The World Government has task Marines, in this case, Shiro and his Crew with freeing the island of pirate influence and replace with WG. Due to this being his first campaign Shiro have focused most of his time to collect info on the local upon hearing local drop point of pirates. Shiro spring into action in an attempt to prevent the smuggling ship from entering this island.
Once again, it's not "Rubneck" Island; it's "Rubeck" island. Please get it right.

And this quest would be a +2 difficulty quest for you since the final boss would be level 20 (tier 2).

Both the mini-bosses will be level 10.

________________________________________________________


Shiro O' Lantern
Tracker

Name : Shiro O' Lantern
Epithet : The Golden Eye Swordman
Age : 28
Height : '5'11'
Weight : 185
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : G-16
Ship : The Arc
Crew Position : Captain|Navigator|Lieutenant Junior Grade
Devil Fruit : Mato Mato No Mi
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 3,050,000
Posts : 56
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:00 am
@Gray wrote:
@Shiro O' Lantern wrote:
Part One
Quest Name:Out at Sea?
Quest Category:Arc {Turf War Mechanics}
Quest Difficulty:0
Player Participants:Shiro |Ghost
Planned Location(s):North Blue - Rubneck

Summary:The pirate haven known as Rubneck has smuggler their last supplies through this island. The World Government has task Marines, in this case, Shiro and his Crew with freeing the island of pirate influence and replace with WG. Due to this being his first campaign Shiro have focused most of his time to collect info on the local upon hearing local drop point of pirates. Shiro spring into action in an attempt to prevent the smuggling ship from entering this island.
Once again, it's not "Rubneck" Island; it's "Rubeck" island. Please get it right.

And this quest would be a +2 difficulty quest for you since the final boss would be level 20 (tier 2).

Both the mini-bosses will be level 10.

Yeah we talked, and fix the issue

________________________________________________________
Quest Requests - Page 6 WMZX1sy
"Surely you can  handle this much right?"
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:04 am
Approved.

@Shiro O' Lantern wrote:
Part One
Quest Name:Out at Sea?
Quest Category:Arc {Turf War Mechanics}
Quest Difficulty:+2
Player Participants:Shiro |Ghost
Planned Location(s):North Blue - Rubeck

Summary:The pirate haven known as Rubeck has smuggler their last supplies through this island. The World Government has task Marines, in this case, Shiro and his Crew with freeing the island of pirate influence and replace with WG. Due to this being his first campaign Shiro has focused most of his time to collect info on the locals. Upon capturing a local pirate, and questioning him he found out the drop point out in the sea. Shiro spring into action in an attempt to prevent the smuggling ship from entering this island with more supplies.

Part 1
1 Tier 1 Ship| Galleon|400 Fodders|1 Mini-Boss Level 10
Mouse

Part 2
Apart from the same group which was revealed to be a Pirate Alliance. The location of the warehouse, in this case, the cargo ship has been revealed. Shiro plans to deal a crippling blow to the alliance by sinking this ship's which is a major supply ship. But that won't be easy for sure.

1 Tier 1 Ship| Cargo Ship|800 Fodders| 2 Mini-Bosses Level 10
Rose, and London

Part 3
Word got back to the Council of Pirate Alliance which was former 7 Captain Alliance now down to 4 with World being the Vice Roy{Leader} of the alliance he has instructed the hit on the marines. This he begins to pour more men power into the attempt to finish the marines off. Shiro is aware of bag put on his head he attempts to take the fight to them at there barracks.

800 Fodders|2 Mini-Bosses Level 10
Grem, and Hax

Part 4
The final battle takes place in center of the island. World decides to handle this himself.
500 Fodders| 1 Tier 2 Boss level 20


________________________________________________________


Erik Dubois Jr
Tracker

Name : Erik Dubois Jr.
Age : 20
Height : 4’8”
Weight : 144lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : FBS-35 Navy Division
Ship : LAVETRON
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model: Labrador Wolf
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 127
Attack (ATK) : 55
Defense (DEF) : 60
Reflex (RX) : 55
Willpower (WP) : 55
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 19
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:23 pm
Quest Name: Heist Busters
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Erik (+1), Minx (+1)
Planned Location(s): Notice

Summary: One of the local Art Museums in Notice is expecting a very important, and valuable painting to be delivered today. There has been rumors of a certain infamous bandit group planning to target the museum in an attempt to steal this art piece. One Marine group is tasked with escorting the courier while another group is tasked to guard the museum. Elizabeth is among the escorting group while Erik is among those stationed at the museum. Will this seemingly simple assignment go by smoothly for the two?
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 6 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:52 pm
@Erik Dubois Jr wrote:Quest Name: Heist Busters
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Erik (+1), Minx (+1)
Planned Location(s): Notice

Summary: One of the local Art Museums in Notice is expecting a very important, and valuable painting to be delivered today. There has been rumors of a certain infamous bandit group planning to target the museum in an attempt to steal this art piece. One Marine group is tasked with escorting the courier while another group is tasked to guard the museum. Elizabeth is among the escorting group while Erik is among those stationed at the museum. Will this seemingly simple assignment go by smoothly for the two?

Approved! Please remember not to touch the art with your filthy bare hands.

________________________________________________________


Cody
Tracker

Name : Cody J. Briggs
Epithet : The Butcher, Ghost Boy
Age : 24
Height : 6'4"
Weight : 182 lbs
Species : Half Human Half Skypiean
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Devil Fruit : Ito Ito no mi (String-String Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 125
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 75
Willpower (WP) : 50
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]
Posts : 16
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 6 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:58 am
Quest Name: King's Comfort
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Cody J Briggs +1, Sabian McQueen +1
Planned Location(s): Briss Kingdom

Summary: The NRA received word that the tyrant in Briss kingdom was becoming more and more rocky with the world government. So he wanted to get some help from the NRA in hopes that it would bolster his ranks enough to fend off the WG if they came to handle him. A small duo of NRA soldiers has been sent in to meet with the said tyrant and speak terms with him.  They soon discover that the Briss Kingdom is instead controlled by a secret entity or group that doesn't want the NRA to get involved with their kingdom. Cody, on the other hand, has received a message from his den-den mushi of a new mission he has been assigned. He is get rid of the hidden entity that is controlling Briss Kingdom from behind the scenes. Since it links up with NRA meeting the king and setting in motion of a potential takeover, he accepts the mission. The duo is tasked with getting rid of this secret person or entity and begin some sort of relationship with Briss Kingdom in hopes of eventually moving in to take over at a later date.

This Arc will be split into 3 parts:

[Information and Interviewing]
[Discovery and Decision making]
and finally [Savior and Mission Completion]


Last edited by Cody on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord