Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy belated Halloween, folks! As is tradition on Revival Dawn, we have a Halloween Event going currently. This time, we even have a theme! The participation rewards for this event are substantial, so don't miss this opportunity to write a spooky story!
Switch Account



Latest topics
Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."


MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 8 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:38 pm
@Ghost wrote:Quest Name: In Justice We Trust
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ghost(+1),Stanley Burton (+1)
Planned Location(s): LougeTown

Summary: The marine are no longer on this island. However many still come aboard to stock up like any others. Two marine are just starting out and their first mission. Is to Scot the abandon base that is here unfortunately a rowdy new pirate crew Roaring Fang Pirates. Thier leader is Mighty Leo who processes the zoan devil fruit of the lion.
Have led claim to the base in name of a higher power.
It is up to Stanley and Ghost to get this pirate crew out of a base that is not so abandoned.

(This is a flash back to set up a future arc)

This quest is approved, BUT, you will need to pick a more obscure devil fruit. "Lion zoan" is too likely to be picked by a player in the future, so please choose something else.

________________________________________________________


Burton
Tracker

Name : Stan "The Man" Burton
Age : 21
Height : 6'2
Weight : 180
Species : Shandia/Human
Faction : Marine
Crew Position : Chef
Devil Fruit : Kyubu Kyubu no Mi (Cube-Cube Fruit)
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 180
Attack (ATK) : 70
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 160
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 6,050,000
[baneoftheweak]

Posts : 22
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:42 pm
Quest Name: Recapture The Prisoners
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Burton (+1)
Planned Location(s): Shells Town

Summary: Dangerous criminals have escaped the local prison, taking some lives of the marine guards that were maintaining the jail in the process. Burton's superior officer has issued the death penalty on the spot, not believing that it's worth keeping them alive. Due to the fact that the prison break was an inside job, it's also in Burton's best interest to bring the betrayer to justice as well.

________________________________________________________
Personal Tracker
Spoiler:
Frenzy
Quest Requests - Page 8 UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Age : 19
Height : 196cm
Weight : 73kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 138
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Level : 11
Experience Points : 1113
Berries Berries : 29,437,500
[[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 79
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:09 am
@Burton wrote:Quest Name: Recapture The Prisoners
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Burton (+1)
Planned Location(s): Shells Town

Summary: Dangerous criminals have escaped the local prison, taking some lives of the marine guards that were maintaining the jail in the process. Burton's superior officer has issued the death penalty on the spot, not believing that it's worth keeping them alive. Due to the fact that the prison break was an inside job, it's also in Burton's best interest to bring the betrayer to justice as well.

Sounds dangerous! Be careful~ Approved!

________________________________________________________

Quest Requests - Page 8 Z7xzZYw


Alts [Main][2]
Kouen Miyamoto
Tracker

Name : Kouen Miyamoto
Epithet : Blue Brat
Age : 20
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 73 kg
Species : Human
Faction : World Government
Crew : Marines
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Kiri Kiri no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 230
Attack (ATK) : 255
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 260
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries Berries : 9,100,000
[[untouchable]]
Posts : 148
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:09 am
Quest Name: Pickpocket Trouble
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Silas (0), Alice (+1), Acacia (+1)
Planned Location(s): Water 7

Summary: A businessman goes to visit one of his all-time favorite islands in existence, it garners some attention with a few believing he's pulling a business move when really, he's just there to take it easy, to share a drink or two along with like-minded geniuses for innovation.

It doesn't go as smoothly as he wants however, there's been an increase of pickpocket victims the past few days in Water 7 and one should be careful nowadays in the more popular crowds of the island, a wanted poster has already been issued for one "Quick Hands" Rick as the identified leader of an gang related to the pickpocketing crimes but neither him or any members of his gang have yet been arrested.
Baltroy
Quest Requests - Page 8 Coolte12
Tracker

Name : Alice Baltroy Ronx
Epithet : Flying Dart
Age : 22
Height : 170 cm
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
World Position : Commander
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Captain
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 265
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 355
Willpower (WP) : 330
Level : 72
Experience Points : 7225
Bounty : 300,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries Berries : 594,800,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[bookworm]]
Posts : 235
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:38 am
Silas Grimsby wrote:Quest Name: Pickpocket Trouble
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Silas (0), Alice (+1), Acacia (+1)
Planned Location(s): Water 7

Summary: A businessman goes to visit one of his all-time favorite islands in existence, it garners some attention with a few believing he's pulling a business move when really, he's just there to take it easy, to share a drink or two along with like-minded geniuses for innovation.

It doesn't go as smoothly as he wants however, there's been an increase of pickpocket victims the past few days in Water 7 and one should be careful nowadays in the more popular crowds of the island, a wanted poster has already been issued for one "Quick Hands" Rick as the identified leader of an gang related to the pickpocketing crimes but neither him or any members of his gang have yet been arrested.

Sounds like mad fun! And plenty of tears from Alice >:3 Approved!

________________________________________________________
Alice B. Ronx at your service~

Check out the crew!

Belle
Tracker

Name : Belle
Age : 18
Height : 5'7"
Weight : 150lb
Species : Human/Minx [Arctic Fox]
Devil Fruit : Doku Doku no Mi
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 12
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:44 am
Quest Name: Send Whatever God You Wish.
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Belle (+1), Brood Xaldin Bach (+1)

Planned Location(s):Ilusia

Summary: Pirates have come to collect from the Alifesia Family, a prominent family knee deep in the slave trade and black market. Belle has to choose between the unknown freedom or the comfort of slavery.
Kouen Miyamoto
Tracker

Name : Kouen Miyamoto
Epithet : Blue Brat
Age : 20
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 73 kg
Species : Human
Faction : World Government
Crew : Marines
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Kiri Kiri no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 230
Attack (ATK) : 255
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 260
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries Berries : 9,100,000
[[untouchable]]
Posts : 148
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:41 am
Looks good to me, if nothing else, approved.

@Belle wrote:Quest Name: Send Whatever God You Wish.
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Belle (+1), Brood Xaldin Bach (+1)

Planned Location(s):Ilusia

Summary: Pirates have come to collect from the Alifesia Family, a prominent family knee deep in the slave trade and black market. Belle has to choose between the unknown freedom or the comfort of slavery.
Anton La'croix
Tracker

Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Age : 23
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 260
Attack (ATK) : 340
Defense (DEF) : 320
Reflex (RX) : 340
Willpower (WP) : 320
Level : 53
Experience Points : 5369
Income Multiplier : +30%
Berries Berries : 258,455,000
[[bookworm]][[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
Posts : 337
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Quest Name: Battle with the Deep
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Anton La'croix +1
Planned Location(s): Open Waters - west blue

Summary: He had been told they were going out to deal with something that's been disrupting travel throughout the blues. He had THOUGHT it was a pirate crew, attacking ship. What they didn't tell him was that the problem was a small Seaking that had come out of the Calm Belt in search for easier food. Why does nobody tell him these things?
Castor O. Nox
Quest Requests - Page 8 G7UGK6I
Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Age : 24
Height : 5'7
Weight : 160lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 380
Attack (ATK) : 450
Defense (DEF) : 450
Reflex (RX) : 525
Willpower (WP) : 500
Level : 77
Experience Points : 7748
Bounty : 480,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : 20%
Berries Berries : 28,279,688‬
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[barrelcrazed]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[deft6]][[rxt5]]
Posts : 432
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:02 pm
Who you gonna call... Ghostbuster- I mean... Anton. Anton and the marines. XD

@Anton La'croix wrote:Quest Name: Battle with the Deep
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Anton La'croix +1
Planned Location(s): Open Waters - west blue

Summary: He had been told they were going out to deal with something that's been disrupting travel throughout the blues. He had THOUGHT it was a pirate crew, attacking ship. What they didn't tell him was that the problem was a small Seaking that had come out of the Calm Belt in search for easier food. Why does nobody tell him these things?

________________________________________________________
Lucilia
Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 190
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 26,050,000
[jurassicbark]
Posts : 21
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:08 pm
Quest Name: The guy in too much red
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants:
Planned Location(s): Orange Town

Summary: Lucilia has arrived on Orange town, shortly after being dropped off and finds herself in a strange situation, three pirates facing each other with polar personalities, One dress completely in Yellow, another completely in blue and one completely in Red. Lucilia reacts to the situation and finds herself protecting someone who will be important. 
Frenzy
Quest Requests - Page 8 UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Age : 19
Height : 196cm
Weight : 73kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 138
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Level : 11
Experience Points : 1113
Berries Berries : 29,437,500
[[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 79
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:03 pm
@Lucilia wrote:Quest Name: The guy in too much red
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants:
Planned Location(s): Orange Town

Summary: Lucilia has arrived on Orange town, shortly after being dropped off and finds herself in a strange situation, three pirates facing each other with polar personalities, One dress completely in Yellow, another completely in blue and one completely in Red. Lucilia reacts to the situation and finds herself protecting someone who will be important. 

Hey, before this can be approved, could you please fill out the player participants by full name with the quest difficulty in brackets? Thanks!

________________________________________________________

Quest Requests - Page 8 Z7xzZYw


Alts [Main][2]
Bang
Tracker

Name : Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Epithet : 囚人 Shūjin no Bang
Age : 46
Height : 287 cm
Weight : 160 kg
Faction : Marines
Crew : -
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl-Swirl Fruit)
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 33
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 am
Quest Name: The Hijack! The Prisoner Makes A Move!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Bang (+1)
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: The episode starts with Bang drunk off the booze in a conversation with pirates with both sides not realizing eachothers affiliation.

The episode then takes a surprising turn of events when it appears that the Marine vessel Bang was boarding gets hijacked! The common Marine soldiers are no match so Bang has to step up.


Last edited by Bang on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 8 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:10 am
@Bang wrote:Quest Name: The Hijack! The Prisoner Makes A Move!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Me
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: The episode starts with Bang drunk off the booze in a conversation with pirates with both sides not realizing eachothers affiliation.

The episode then takes a surprising turn of events when it appears that the Marine vessel Bang was boarding gets hijacked! The common Marine soldiers are no match so Bang has to step up.

Please show the difficulty of the quest in Player Participants as shown in the template/admin post. Or, see previous quest requests for examples.

________________________________________________________


Lucilia
Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 190
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 26,050,000
[jurassicbark]
Posts : 21
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:19 am
Quest Name: The guy in too much red
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Lucilia L Ivid [+1]
Planned Location(s): Orange Town

Summary: Lucilia has arrived on Orange town, shortly after being dropped off and finds herself in a strange situation, three pirates facing each other with polar personalities, One dress completely in Yellow, another completely in blue and one completely in Red. Lucilia reacts to the situation and finds herself protecting someone who will be important. 




Fixed
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 8 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:02 am
@Bang wrote:Quest Name: The Hijack! The Prisoner Makes A Move!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Bang (+1)
Planned Location(s): Lvneel

Summary: The episode starts with Bang drunk off the booze in a conversation with pirates with both sides not realizing eachothers affiliation.

The episode then takes a surprising turn of events when it appears that the Marine vessel Bang was boarding gets hijacked! The common Marine soldiers are no match so Bang has to step up.

@Lucilia wrote:Quest Name: The guy in too much red
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Lucilia L Ivid [+1]
Planned Location(s): Orange Town

Summary: Lucilia has arrived on Orange town, shortly after being dropped off and finds herself in a strange situation, three pirates facing each other with polar personalities, One dress completely in Yellow, another completely in blue and one completely in Red. Lucilia reacts to the situation and finds herself protecting someone who will be important. 




Fixed

Approved and approved! All the best! When you start your quest, please add the quest category in the title like so: "[Episode] The guy in too much red". Additionally, please copy-paste your quest request into a spoiler in the first post of your quest.

Thank you!

________________________________________________________


Anton La'croix
Tracker

Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Age : 23
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 260
Attack (ATK) : 340
Defense (DEF) : 320
Reflex (RX) : 340
Willpower (WP) : 320
Level : 53
Experience Points : 5369
Income Multiplier : +30%
Berries Berries : 258,455,000
[[bookworm]][[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
Posts : 337
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:09 pm
Quest Name: The Battle Royal
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Anton La'croix, Miku E. Sato (+3)
Planned Location(s): Uncharted Island - South Blue

Summary: It had begun as a naval battle between the Guardian Knights, and the Meddling Kid Pirates. During the heat of the battle, Anton La'croix and Miku Sota end up getting blasted overboard, the pair of them washing up on a nearby island. However, what appears to be a deserted island turns into a battleground, as kidnapped pirates, bounty hunters, and marines are forced to fight in a battle royal, with the two captains stuck firmly in the middle of it all.
Acacia
Quest Requests - Page 8 Badge10
Tracker

Name : Grimm Aldous Acacia
Epithet : Kurotane (Black Seed)
Age : 27
Height : 6'7" / 201 cm
Weight : 240 lbs / 109 kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 250
Attack (ATK) : 395
Defense (DEF) : 250
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 70
Experience Points : 7063
Bounty : 250,000,000
Berries Berries : 582,800,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 110
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:28 pm
@Anton La'croix wrote:Quest Name: The Battle Royal
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Anton La'croix, Miku E. Sato (+3)
Planned Location(s): Uncharted Island - South Blue

Summary: It had begun as a naval battle between the Guardian Knights, and the Meddling Kid Pirates. During the heat of the battle, Anton La'croix and Miku Sota end up getting blasted overboard, the pair of them washing up on a nearby island. However, what appears to be a deserted island turns into a battleground, as kidnapped pirates, bounty hunters, and marines are forced to fight in a battle royal, with the two captains stuck firmly in the middle of it all.

Approved!

________________________________________________________
Goldmonger
Tracker

Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Age : 25
Height : 6'3''
Weight : 210
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Nox Pirates
Crew Position : Cook | Treasure Hunter | First Mate
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 230
Attack (ATK) : 215
Defense (DEF) : 225
Reflex (RX) : 235
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 36
Experience Points : 3636
Berries Berries : 321,537,500
[[hardboiled]]
Posts : 101
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:37 pm
Quest Name: The Curious Case of the Capital City Caper
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dax Morgan, Anton La'Croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Asgar, Lvneel

Summary: As Castor O. Nox spends his time gallivanting as a pretend super hero, saving poor fucks in need. Dax takes it upon himself to relieve some of the local establishments of their valuables. After a string of small time bank robberies and home invasions, the Goldmonger catches wind of several ancient discoveries being imported in at the request of the Montblanc family to be displayed at their national museum in Asgar; namely, a giant golden statue believed to have fallen from the sky.

After tracking down leads on when and where the items are being brought in, Dax attempts to sneak onto the vessel and locate the rumored items. After Dax manages to successfully appropriate the goods and escape into the night, the Montblanc king goes to the Marines for assistance in locating the thief. Which prompts them to send in one of their best up and coming marines, Anton La'Croix.

While alluding capture, Dax sends the rising star on a Sherlock Holmes esque hunt which ultimately leads to an encounter between the two opposing sides.

________________________________________________________
Quest Requests - Page 8 Roger18
Castor O. Nox
Quest Requests - Page 8 G7UGK6I
Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Age : 24
Height : 5'7
Weight : 160lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 380
Attack (ATK) : 450
Defense (DEF) : 450
Reflex (RX) : 525
Willpower (WP) : 500
Level : 77
Experience Points : 7748
Bounty : 480,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : 20%
Berries Berries : 28,279,688‬
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[barrelcrazed]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[deft6]][[rxt5]]
Posts : 432
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:40 pm
Having fun without me I see. Don't get caught.

@Goldmonger wrote:Quest Name: The Curious Case of the Capital City Caper
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dax Morgan, Anton La'Croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Asgar, Lvneel

Summary: As Castor O. Nox spends his time gallivanting as a pretend super hero, saving poor fucks in need. Dax takes it upon himself to relieve some of the local establishments of their valuables. After a string of small time bank robberies and home invasions, the Goldmonger catches wind of several ancient discoveries being imported in at the request of the Montblanc family to be displayed at their national museum in Asgar; namely, a giant golden statue believed to have fallen from the sky.

After tracking down leads on when and where the items are being brought in, Dax attempts to sneak onto the vessel and locate the rumored items. After Dax manages to successfully appropriate the goods and escape into the night, the Montblanc king goes to the Marines for assistance in locating the thief. Which prompts them to send in one of their best up and coming marines, Anton La'Croix.

While alluding capture, Dax sends the rising star on a Sherlock Holmes esque hunt which ultimately leads to an encounter between the two opposing sides.

________________________________________________________
Grimdark
Tracker

Name : Grimdark Battleborn
Epithet : Leviathan
Age : 22
Height : 5'10"
Weight : 405 lbs
Species : Human-Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 135
Attack (ATK) : 130
Defense (DEF) : 110
Reflex (RX) : 95
Willpower (WP) : 70
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 4,050,000
Posts : 14
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:35 pm
Quest Name: Bottoms Up
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Grimdark Battleborn, Kale E. Nightshade (+0)
Planned Location(s): Gecko Islands

Summary:
After capturing The Leviathan from her home village, the Hammerhead Pirates decide to celebrate their victory with a little booze before turning over their prize to the marines.
However, unfortunately for them doing so will turn out to be a horrid mistake.

Unwilling to leave his prize with his crew the captain of the Hammerheads, Snaggletooth, brings Grim along for the ride.
Upon forcefully settling their way into the pub a mysterious girl threatens their lives after one of them accidentally ruins her drink.
This starts a bar fight, one that frees Grim from their clutches and triggers the start of an unexpected friendship.

________________________________________________________

...
Castor O. Nox
Quest Requests - Page 8 G7UGK6I
Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku
Age : 24
Height : 5'7
Weight : 160lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Position : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 380
Attack (ATK) : 450
Defense (DEF) : 450
Reflex (RX) : 525
Willpower (WP) : 500
Level : 77
Experience Points : 7748
Bounty : 480,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : 20%
Berries Berries : 28,279,688‬
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[barrelcrazed]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[deft6]][[rxt5]]
Posts : 432
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:38 pm
Smells of danger and excitement! Go forth~

@Grimdark wrote:Quest Name: Bottoms Up
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Grimdark Battleborn, Kale E. Nightshade (+0)
Planned Location(s): Gecko Islands

Summary:
After capturing The Leviathan from her home village, the Hammerhead Pirates decide to celebrate their victory with a little booze before turning over their prize to the marines.
However, unfortunately for them doing so will turn out to be a horrid mistake.

Unwilling to leave his prize with his crew the captain of the Hammerheads, Snaggletooth, brings Grim along for the ride.
Upon forcefully settling their way into the pub a mysterious girl threatens their lives after one of them accidentally ruins her drink.
This starts a bar fight, one that frees Grim from their clutches and triggers the start of an unexpected friendship.

________________________________________________________
Anton La'croix
Tracker

Name : Anton La'croix
Epithet : Screaming Grasshopper
Age : 23
Height : 5'9''
Weight : 186lb
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Bug-Bug Fruit, Model: Grasshopper
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 260
Attack (ATK) : 340
Defense (DEF) : 320
Reflex (RX) : 340
Willpower (WP) : 320
Level : 53
Experience Points : 5369
Income Multiplier : +30%
Berries Berries : 258,455,000
[[bookworm]][[hardboiled]][[berryprinter]]
Posts : 337
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:09 pm
Quest Name: No New Heroes
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Anton La'croix, Yumiko [+1]
Planned Location(s): Loguetown

Summary: Anton La'croix's recently made a name for himself, freshly made the captain of a marine crew. However, it seems someone doesn't want the up and coming marine to succeed, or his crew to survive for that matter. As a result, several assassins have been dispatched in order to claim his head. Unfortunately for THEM, this is around the time Anton is introduced to his new second in command, a beautiful samurai from Wano.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 8 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2106
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:15 pm
@Anton La'croix wrote:Quest Name: No New Heroes
Quest Category: Arc
Player Participants: Anton La'croix, Yumiko [+1]
Planned Location(s): Loguetown

Summary: Anton La'croix's recently made a name for himself, freshly made the captain of a marine crew. However, it seems someone doesn't want the up and coming marine to succeed, or his crew to survive for that matter. As a result, several assassins have been dispatched in order to claim his head. Unfortunately for THEM, this is around the time Anton is introduced to his new second in command, a beautiful samurai from Wano.

Anton finally gets a proper second-in-command, huh? I wonder how Celia will feel about this. Good luck! Also, don't forget to update your tracker with all your new threads.

________________________________________________________


Lucilia
Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 190
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 26,050,000
[jurassicbark]
Posts : 21
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:44 pm
Quest Name: The Meeting of Ionia,
Quest Category:Arc
Player Participants: Lucilia[+2] and Rena[+2]
Planned Location(s):East Blue / Ionina

Summary:
The main focus is world-building in relation to the island of Ionina, the meeting between Rena And Lucilia. The development and introducing of a side character Ronan who will be the catalyst to the story. The main point of the story will be a Hunt of a beast that turns into a hunt for a Devil fruit user who is causing trouble behind the scenes.  Several beasts will be battled, along with the Devil fruit user, and potentially some corrupted huntsman along the way.
Butch Castle
Quest Requests - Page 8 Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good Butch
Age : 19
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 215
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 230
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 30
Experience Points : 3000
Berries Berries : 256,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 117
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 8 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:50 pm
Approved!

@Lucilia wrote:Quest Name: The Meeting of Ionia,
Quest Category:Arc
Player Participants: Lucilia[+2] and Rena[+2]
Planned Location(s):East Blue / Ionina

Summary:
The main focus is world-building in relation to the island of Ionina, the meeting between Rena And Lucilia. The development and introducing of a side character Ronan who will be the catalyst to the story. The main point of the story will be a Hunt of a beast that turns into a hunt for a Devil fruit user who is causing trouble behind the scenes.  Several beasts will be battled, along with the Devil fruit user, and potentially some corrupted huntsman along the way.

________________________________________________________
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord