Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy New Year, current, former, and prospective members of Revival Dawn! We are currently doing a MAJOR ROLL-CALL / ACTIVITY CHECK for all existing members. Please see details in this thread. I wish for your 2021 to be better than your 2020!
Switch Account



Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."


MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."

Go down
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:56 pm
Mr Morikawa wrote:Quest Name: Business at the Kingdom
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Edward Morikawa (+1)
Planned Location(s): Briss Kingdom

Summary: The World Government has assigned Edward with a small complaint from the Briss Kingdom about a small crew of bandits hiding out on the Island. The focus is to disband the crew of bandits without resorting to violence unless needed.

Approved. All the best.

________________________________________________________


Theon Clyde
Tracker

Name : Theon Clyde
Age : 22
Height : 6'0"
Weight : 167 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Devil Fruit : Dabu Dabu no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 147
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 95
Willpower (WP) : 95
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 75,050,000
[[atkt1]][[deft1]]
Posts : 23
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:31 pm
Quest Name: You get what you give
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Theon Clyde (+1, will be fighting a lvl 15 boss), Richard Maxwell (-4, as he will not be fighting a boss.)
Planned Location(s): Briss Kingdom

Summary: Theon got a building gig for one Morgan Philip, an off-branch member of the royalty. The guy's societal status is basically a joke among his peers but he is still royalty nonetheless and has a wealth that will last him a lifetime. He is tempestuous, garnering a general dislike from the lands that he owns, which in the inhabitants eyes, are only second to the king in reputation. Theon may not agree with what he says or does, but a job is a job.

Richard, on the other hand, finds Morgan's lack of connection to his other family members, alongside a lack of security for his home a good chance to get nice and rich by taking his wealth. The only concern is a certain bodyguard, which may not be an actual concern for him, but a hindrance at the very least. Through some means, Richard will get Theon's help and use his already established connection with Morgan to start a daring heist for Morgan's wealth and fortune.

________________________________________________________
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:29 pm
Approved! Give as good as you get!

@Theon Clyde wrote:Quest Name: You get what you give
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Theon Clyde (+1, will be fighting a lvl 15 boss), Richard Maxwell (-4, as he will not be fighting a boss.)
Planned Location(s): Briss Kingdom

Summary: Theon got a building gig for one Morgan Philip, an off-branch member of the royalty. The guy's societal status is basically a joke among his peers but he is still royalty nonetheless and has a wealth that will last him a lifetime. He is tempestuous, garnering a general dislike from the lands that he owns, which in the inhabitants eyes, are only second to the king in reputation. Theon may not agree with what he says or does, but a job is a job.

Richard, on the other hand, finds Morgan's lack of connection to his other family members, alongside a lack of security for his home a good chance to get nice and rich by taking his wealth. The only concern is a certain bodyguard, which may not be an actual concern for him, but a hindrance at the very least. Through some means, Richard will get Theon's help and use his already established connection with Morgan to start a daring heist for Morgan's wealth and fortune.

________________________________________________________


Goldmonger
Tracker

Name : Dax Morgan
Epithet : Goldmonger
Age : 25
Height : 6'3''
Weight : 210
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Nox Pirates
Crew Role : Cook | Treasure Hunter | First Mate
Devil Fruit : Goru Goru no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 230
Attack (ATK) : 215
Defense (DEF) : 225
Reflex (RX) : 235
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 36
Experience Points : 3636
Berries Berries : 296,537,500
[[hardboiled]]
Posts : 113
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:58 pm
Quest Name: Stealing Candy from an Ogre
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Dax Morgan (+2), Richard Maxwell (+2)
Planned Location(s): Spider Miles

Summary: Having arrived on Spider Miles, Dax encounters a group of thieves looking to score big on a rumor floating around concerning a possible deal with a major underworld player. Having taken out their entry man during a bar fight, Dax is roped into being the final man for the hiest of a lifetime. There, he meets fellow fellow pirate recruit Richard Maxwell and the begin the start of their rocky relationship.


Last edited by Goldmonger on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________
Quest Requests - Page 12 Roger18
Seras Red
Tracker

Name : Seras Z. Red
Epithet : Marine-Killer Mary
Age : 24
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 175 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Blue Massacre
Ship : Celeste
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 120
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 20,050,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[rxt1]][[rxt1]]
Posts : 21
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:14 am
Quest Name: Family is Family is Family
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Seras Red (+1)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: Seras finds herself as a fresh arrival on Baterilla. After doing a good deed for the sake of doing it, she later finds herself wrapped up in aiding a new ally in forming their own mafia group.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:35 pm
@Seras Red wrote:Quest Name: Family is Family is Family
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Seras Red (+1)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: Seras finds herself as a fresh arrival on Baterilla. After doing a good deed for the sake of doing it, she later finds herself wrapped up in aiding a new ally in forming their own mafia group.

Approved! Happy family times!

________________________________________________________


Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:49 pm
@Goldmonger wrote:    Quest Name: Stealing Candy from an Ogre
   Quest Category: Episode
   Player Participants: Dax Morgan (+2), Richard Maxwell (+2)
   Planned Location(s): Spider Miles

   Summary: Having arrived on Spider Miles, Dax encounters a group of thieves looking to score big on a rumor floating around concerning a possible deal with a major underworld player. Having taken out their entry man during a bar fight, Dax is roped into being the final man for the hiest of a lifetime. There, he meets fellow fellow pirate recruit Richard Maxwell and the begin the start of their rocky relationship.

Heist* is approved.

________________________________________________________


Skarlet
Tracker

Name : Ebony M. d'Etth
Epithet : Skarlet
Age : 21
Height : 5Ft. 7In.
Weight : 145lbs.
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Blue Massacre
Ship : Celeste
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 205
Attack (ATK) : 275
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 270
Willpower (WP) : 210
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hammerhanded]]
[[atkt2]][[atkt1]][[deft2]][[deft1]]
Posts : 14
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:47 pm
Quest Name:  Breaking Family Bonds
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Adonis Dimiourgikós Ynami [+0] and Ebony Mirrikh d’Etth [-4]
Planned Location(s): Baterilla
Summary: Ebony is given a mission from her father to “take care” of a few people who trespassed into their territory and are causing trouble. While she readily accepts the task, she wonders if staying in the family business is what she really wants. Once preparations are set, she heads out and takes Adonis with her.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:00 pm
Skarleth wrote:Quest Name:  Breaking Family Bonds
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Adonis Dimiourgikós Ynami [+0] and Ebony Mirrikh d’Etth [-4]
Planned Location(s): Baterilla
Summary: Ebony is given a mission from her father to “take care” of a few people who trespassed into their territory and are causing trouble. While she readily accepts the task, she wonders if staying in the family business is what she really wants. Once preparations are set, she heads out and takes Adonis with her.

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Swole
Tracker

Name : Swole R. Bucannon
Epithet : Big Damage
Age : 40
Height : 13'0" ft
Weight : 300 lbs
Species : Pufferfish Fishman
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Air Pirates
Ship : Emilia
Crew Role : Shipwright
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 90
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 3,050,000
[[atkt1]][[deft1]][[deft1]][[rxt1]]
Posts : 10
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:02 am
Quest Name: Old Man Blues
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Swole R. Bucannon (+1)
Planned Location(s): Karate Island

Summary: With everyone preparing for a fun up and coming tournament being held between multiple schools on Karate Island, Swole encounters some arrogant young whippersnappers whom spill hot noodles all over his favorite shirt! Wanting to showcase his own knowledge of martial arts to the new generation, he challenges the leader and goes toe to toe. What better way to knock off all that rust?
Adonis
Tracker

Name : Adonis Dimiourgikós Ýnami
Epithet : Death Catheter
Age : 22
Height : 6'10"
Weight : 290 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Blue Massacre Pirates
Ship : The Raspberry Cake
Crew Role : Doctor
Devil Fruit : Shibo Shibo No Mi (Wring-Wring Fruit)
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 170
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 155
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 21
Experience Points : 2125
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt3]][[deft3]][[rxt3]][[wpt3]]
Posts : 29
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:32 am
Quest Name: The Organ Broker: Baterilla
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Adonis D. Ýnami (+1)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: With the prospect of leaving the island and hitting the high seas now firmly embedded into the heart of Adonis, he chooses to make last minute preparations for the long journey ahead. Namely, establishing a contact in the Organ Trade here on Baterilla and turning the former head of that operation into a pound of freshly cut sashimi. After-all, there are only so many organs that can be harvested in this business
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:34 am
Both quests are approved!

@Swole wrote:Quest Name: Old Man Blues
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Swole R. Bucannon (+1)
Planned Location(s): Karate Island

Summary: With everyone preparing for a fun up and coming tournament being held between multiple schools on Karate Island, Swole encounters some arrogant young whippersnappers whom spill hot noodles all over his favorite shirt! Wanting to showcase his own knowledge of martial arts to the new generation, he challenges the leader and goes toe to toe. What better way to knock off all that rust?

@Adonis wrote:Quest Name: The Organ Broker: Baterilla
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Adonis D. Ýnami (+1)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: With the prospect of leaving the island and hitting the high seas now firmly embedded into the heart of Adonis, he chooses to make last minute preparations for the long journey ahead. Namely, establishing a contact in the Organ Trade here on Baterilla and turning the former head of that operation into a pound of freshly cut sashimi. After-all, there are only so many organs that can be harvested in this business

________________________________________________________


Canary
Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 40
Defense (DEF) : 115
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hardboiled]][[windcaller]]
[[deft1]][[wpt1]]
Posts : 28
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:38 pm
Quest Name: Run Run Run!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Canary Shotgun (+1), Cygnus Kabetogama (+1)
Planned Location(s): North Blue

Summary: "Lazy musical pirate found himself in a pickle as short temptered pirate captain blew his top and wanted him dead. It was up to him to determine the measurement of effort is worth sacificing his laziness. He is on the verge of capture when he stumbled upon a mountain of a pirate - ally or foe he is unable to distingush at a glance."
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:46 pm
@Canary wrote:Quest Name: Run Run Run!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Canary Shotgun (+1), Cygnus Kabetogama (+1)
Planned Location(s): North Blue

Summary: "Lazy musical pirate found himself in a pickle as short temptered pirate captain blew his top and wanted him dead. It was up to him to determine the measurement of effort is worth sacificing his laziness. He is on the verge of capture when he stumbled upon a mountain of a pirate - ally or foe he is unable to distingush at a glance."

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Seras Red
Tracker

Name : Seras Z. Red
Epithet : Marine-Killer Mary
Age : 24
Height : 6'2"
Weight : 175 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Blue Massacre
Ship : Celeste
Crew Role : Captain
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 120
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 20,050,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[rxt1]][[rxt1]]
Posts : 21
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:40 pm
Quest Name: Threads of Fate
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Seras Red (0), Adonis Ynami (0), Ebony d'Etth (0)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: Seras and her traveling partner wander into a bar that is common among the mafia. While there, this companion reveals a secret that the entire bar overhears. This compels a mafioso group to try and kidnap this person, however, Seras and some people won't just watch this happen.

Quest Name: Hunting Season
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Seras Red (0), Canary Shotgun (0), Lu Shang (0)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: There has been an increasing marine presence on Baterilla, putting many people on edge. As there have been increasing amounts of assaults at the hands of these lower marines, a group of citizens have decided to take matters into their own hands.
Brood
Quest Requests - Page 12 Rsz_co12
Tracker

Name : Brood X. Bach
Epithet : Mushiba (Tooth-Decay)
Age : 28
Height : 6'3"
Weight : 190 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Dead Air
Crew Role : Captain | Strategist
Devil Fruit : Amai Amai no Mi
Haki Level : 6
[[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 525
Defense (DEF) : 340
Reflex (RX) : 490
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 66
Experience Points : 6625
Bounty : 325,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 1,650,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[barrelcrazed]]
[[rxt6_df]][[rxt6]][[rxt6]][[rxt5]]
Posts : 223
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:59 am
Quest Name: The Big Time Loser: Brood
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Brood X. Bach(+3)
Planned Location(s): Kano Country
Summary: In order to master the use of an unconventional weapon, Brood goes head to head with Long Pi on a small land masse near the island, during a thunderstorm. He is instructed to use everything at his disposal to win the fight, regardless of how underhanded and cheap the victory is attained. Only Winners get to determine who lives and who dies, and Long Pi plans to drill this motto into Brood's head.

________________________________________________________
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:56 am
@Seras Red wrote:Quest Name: Threads of Fate
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Seras Red (0), Adonis Ynami (0), Ebony d'Etth (0)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: Seras and her traveling partner wander into a bar that is common among the mafia. While there, this companion reveals a secret that the entire bar overhears. This compels a mafioso group to try and kidnap this person, however, Seras and some people won't just watch this happen.

Quest Name: Hunting Season
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Seras Red (0), Canary Shotgun (0), Lu Shang (0)
Planned Location(s): Baterilla

Summary: There has been an increasing marine presence on Baterilla, putting many people on edge. As there have been increasing amounts of assaults at the hands of these lower marines, a group of citizens have decided to take matters into their own hands.

Both quests are approved!

________________________________________________________


Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:56 am
@Brood wrote:Quest Name: The Big Time Loser: Brood
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Brood X. Bach(+3)
Planned Location(s): Kano Country
Summary: In order to master the use of an unconventional weapon, Brood goes head to head with Long Pi on a small land masse near the island, during a thunderstorm. He is instructed to use everything at his disposal to win the fight, regardless of how underhanded and cheap the victory is attained. Only Winners get to determine who lives and who dies, and Long Pi plans to drill this motto into Brood's head.

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Siren
Tracker

Name : Elizabeth M. d’Pryde
Epithet : Siren
Age : 23
Height : 5ft. 8in.
Weight : 140lbs.
Species : Human
Faction : Cipher Pol
Alliance : World Government
Crew : N/A
Ship : N/A
Crew Role : N/A
Devil Fruit : Mera Mera no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 140
Attack (ATK) : 120
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 80
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[atkt1]][[deft1]]
Posts : 21
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:54 pm
Quest Name: Burning Bright
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Draconia Invictoria Sanguis [+1] and Elizabeth M. d’Pryde [+1]
Planned Location(s): Loguetown

Summary: Siren has received word that she needs to get rid of evidence left behind by an agent who failed his mission. As Siren arrives at Loguetown, she becomes aware that the location now houses a group of pirates. Therefore, she must now get rid of the pirates as well as burn the evidence to ensure that the mission is complete success. She meets Draconia during the mission.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:59 pm
@Siren wrote:Quest Name: Burning Bright
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Draconia Invictoria Sanguis [+1] and Elizabeth M. d’Pryde [+1]
Planned Location(s): Loguetown

Summary: Siren has received word that she needs to get rid of evidence left behind by an agent who failed his mission. As Siren arrives at Loguetown, she becomes aware that the location now houses a group of pirates. Therefore, she must now get rid of the pirates as well as burn the evidence to ensure that the mission is complete success. She meets Draconia during the mission.

Draconia should remember to bring her sunglasses. Approved!

________________________________________________________


Junichi D. Sabi
Tracker

Name : Junichi D Sabi
Age : 0
Species : Mink
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 123
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 45
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 20,050,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[atkt1]]
Posts : 23
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:01 pm
Quest Name: Defence of the Dawn Bringer
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Brood X. Bach(0) & Daimaru(0)
Planned Location(s):  Kano Country

Summary: Upon His initial arrival Daimaru is subjected to scrutiny due to being a mink. However, some corrupt officials in the Happo Navy wish to claim his ship to add to their fleet. They attempt to offer to buy it at first but he spits on their offer which prompts a more violent approach from the corrupt individuals. the last sole remaining member of the crew to go to the docks and claim and protect the beloved ship from being turned into A Navy vessel or worse torn apart into scrap.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:11 pm
Daimaru wrote:Quest Name: Defence of the Dawn Bringer
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Brood X. Bach(0) & Daimaru(0)
Planned Location(s):  Kano Country

Summary: Upon His initial arrival Daimaru is subjected to scrutiny due to being a mink. However, some corrupt officials in the Happo Navy wish to claim his ship to add to their fleet. They attempt to offer to buy it at first but he spits on their offer which prompts a more violent approach from the corrupt individuals. the last sole remaining member of the crew to go to the docks and claim and protect the beloved ship from being turned into A Navy vessel or worse torn apart into scrap.

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Stone Okirama
Tracker

Name : Stone Okirama
Epithet : Higuma/Brown Bear
Age : 19
Height : 10'8
Weight : ???
Species : Human/Giant Hybrid
Faction : Marines
Marine Rank : Lieutenant Junior Grade
Crew Role : Cook
Devil Fruit : Kuma Kuma no Mi: Model, Kodiak Bear
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 105
Reflex (RX) : 85
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 50,050,000
[[hardboiled]]
Posts : 16
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:18 pm
Quest Name: What a Monster! The Man Who Destroyed the Sushi Shop
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Stone Okirama (+1)
Planned Location(s): Uncharted Island, South Blue
Summary: During Stone's stay at a small island in the South Blue someone destroys his favorite Sushi restaurant in the middle of the night. Will he be able to bring the criminal to justice or will the perpetrator escape?
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 12 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2372
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:21 pm
@Stone Okirama wrote:Quest Name: What a Monster! The Man Who Destroyed the Sushi Shop
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Stone Okirama (+1)
Planned Location(s): Uncharted Island, South Blue
Summary: During Stone's stay at a small island in the South Blue someone destroys his favorite Sushi restaurant in the middle of the night. Will he be able to bring the criminal to justice or will the perpetrator escape?

Oh, not the sushi.

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Brood
Quest Requests - Page 12 Rsz_co12
Tracker

Name : Brood X. Bach
Epithet : Mushiba (Tooth-Decay)
Age : 28
Height : 6'3"
Weight : 190 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : Dead Air
Crew Role : Captain | Strategist
Devil Fruit : Amai Amai no Mi
Haki Level : 6
[[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 525
Defense (DEF) : 340
Reflex (RX) : 490
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 66
Experience Points : 6625
Bounty : 325,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 1,650,000
[[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[barrelcrazed]]
[[rxt6_df]][[rxt6]][[rxt6]][[rxt5]]
Posts : 223
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 12 Empty Re: Quest Requests

on Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:16 am
Quest Name: Thrill of the Kill
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Brood X. Bach (+2) & Castor O. Nox (+0)
Planned Location(s): Thriller Bark
Summary: Brood and Castor decide to meet up on Thriller Bark in order to form an alliance between one another, doing so on Thriller Bark due to the fact that it once reached the Grandline itself. However, bounty hunters from the Flamelight Organization hear of this news and go to collect what they assume will make for easy bounties. Prolific captures for their own wonderful debut into the Grandline. An unfortunate underestimation.

________________________________________________________
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord