Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account



Latest topics
[Episode] Dark KnightsThu Jul 29, 2021 8:18 amYumiko[Social] Faithful Reunion!Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:11 pmCastor O. NoxDevil Fruit ClaimsSat Jul 24, 2021 12:13 pmGrayStart me up!Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:28 amNPCFace ClaimsFri Jul 23, 2021 6:15 amGray[Episode] Jackpot!Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:48 pmCastor O. NoxThe Shop of DreamsTue Jul 13, 2021 7:51 pmGray[Episode] Thrill of the KillTue Jul 13, 2021 7:12 pmGray[Episode] A Brief VacationWed Jul 07, 2021 3:13 pmAnton La'croix
Staff List
ADMIN
"Must I do all the work?"


MODS
"This should go swimmingly."
"Stop bullying me~"
"Need help? Hold my beer."
"I read the whole combat guide."

Quest Requests

+43
Worley
Annabelle
Ryoichi Ayugai
Sano
Layla Keket
Flammy Savage
Cygnus Kabetogama
Ai
Stone Okirama
Junichi D. Sabi
Siren
Canary
Swole
Skarlet
Theon Clyde
Jackson
Jeremy Filth
Karl Friedrich
Volo Rosso
Shigaraki Nikushimi
Draconia
Subarashi
Adonis
Victor Abio
Circe
Candice Woods
Sabian McQueen
Francis Charlemagne
Emi Roromiya
Wren
Magnus
Acacia
Goldmonger
Frenzy
Alexa Icnoyotl
Baltroy
Miku E. Sato
Butch Castle
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Brood
Gray
Admin
47 posters
Go down
Adonis
Tracker

Name : Adonis Dimiourgikós Ýnami
Epithet : Suirō (Water Wolf)
Age : 22
Height : 6'10"
Weight : 290 lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Miscellaneous
Crew : Silver Wolves Mafia
Ship : The White Fang
Crew Role : Underboss
Devil Fruit : Shibo Shibo No Mi (Wring-Wring Fruit)
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 170
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 155
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 21
Experience Points : 2125
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt3]][[deft3]][[rxt3]][[wpt3]]
Posts : 81
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:51 am
Quest Name: Kidnappers Don't Nap
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Adonis D. Ýnami [+0], Ourea Keita [+0]
Planned Location(s): Baterilla
Summary: Ourea has brought a man to be interrogated by Adonis on behalf of the Golden Wolf Mafia, their employer. Unfortunately, several individuals watching over their victim arrive to rescue their employer but get more than they could ever bargain for.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2623
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:24 am
@Adonis wrote:Quest Name: Kidnappers Don't Nap
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Adonis D. Ýnami [+0], Ourea Keita [+0]
Planned Location(s): Baterilla
Summary: Ourea has brought a man to be interrogated by Adonis on behalf of the Golden Wolf Mafia, their employer. Unfortunately, several individuals watching over their victim arrive to rescue their employer but get more than they could ever bargain for.

Everyone needs a nap every once in a while.

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Skarlet
Tracker

Name : Ebony M. d'Etth
Epithet : Silver Wolf
Age : 21
Height : 5Ft. 7In.
Weight : 145lbs.
Species : Human
Faction : Miscellaneous
Crew : Silver Wolves Mafia
Ship : The White Fang
Crew Role : Boss
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 205
Attack (ATK) : 275
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 270
Willpower (WP) : 210
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hammerhanded]]
[[atkt2]][[atkt1]][[deft2]][[deft1]]
Posts : 76
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:58 pm
Quest Name: Into the Spider's Nest  
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ebony M. d'Etth [+0), Adonis D. Ýnami [+0], Ourea Keita [+0]
Planned Location(s): Baterilla
Planned Time Range: Feb 8
Summary: Having received notice of her father's plot against her from Curtis, Ebony goes on a mission to find out more information regarding Walter Princep. She decides its best to go into enemy territory to get some answers. Ebony takes Adonis with her to scout as well as Ourea - a man who's line of work has caught her interest.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2623
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:20 am
@Skarlet wrote:Quest Name: Into the Spider's Nest  
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ebony M. d'Etth [+0), Adonis D. Ýnami [+0], Ourea Keita [+0]
Planned Location(s): Baterilla
Planned Time Range: Feb 8
Summary: Having received notice of her father's plot against her from Curtis, Ebony goes on a mission to find out more information regarding Walter Princep. She decides its best to go into enemy territory to get some answers. Ebony takes Adonis with her to scout as well as Ourea - a man who's line of work has caught her interest.

I hope you didn't pick the year 2020 or 2021. I hear those were pretty bad. Then again, Ebony seems to like wearing masks, so, maybe she'd fit right in.

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Ryoichi Ayugai
Tracker

Name : Ryoichi Ayugai
Epithet : The Bear
Age : 22
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 198 lbs (95kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Marine Rank : Petty Officer
Crew Role : Gunner
Devil Fruit : Kuma-Kuma no Mi (Bear-Bear Fruit) Model: Polar Bear
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 175
Attack (ATK) : 155
Defense (DEF) : 140
Reflex (RX) : 160
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 18
Experience Points : 1822
Income Multiplier : +13%
Berries Berries : 13,223,000
[[childofdestiny]]
[[atkt2]][[deft2]][[rxt2]][[wpt2]]
Turf : Minion Island;
Posts : 91
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:54 am
Quest Name: Dinner's Served!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ryoichi Ayugai (+1), Yumiko (+0)
Planned Location(s): North Blue, Notice
Planned Time Range: Between 10 to 20 February, 1829. The episode happens within one day in that time span.

Summary: On their patrol around North Blue, the crew decides to take a moment and visit Ryoichi's homeplace on Notice. As it turns out, in the small town where he lives, Ryoichi Ayugai had become a minor level celebrity. Word around the town travels fast, all the way to the ears of Grandma Ayugai, who can't wait to see her "little" moonpie! As is often the case with loving grannies, escaping a beast of a feast is not an option... Luckily this time! Ryoichi isn't alone to devour it all! He managed to drag along... a friend? An acquaintance? ...A colleague. He brought a colleague, yes! But inviting certain kind of company for a dinner date might spark a misunderstanding or a dozen... Especially when the rest of the patrol joins the table as well!
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2623
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:09 pm
@Ryoichi Ayugai wrote:Quest Name: Dinner's Served!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Ryoichi Ayugai (+1), Yumiko (+0)
Planned Location(s): North Blue, Notice
Planned Time Range: Between 10 to 20 February, 1829. The episode happens within one day in that time span.

Summary: On their patrol around North Blue, the crew decides to take a moment and visit Ryoichi's homeplace on Notice. As it turns out, in the small town where he lives, Ryoichi Ayugai had become a minor level celebrity. Word around the town travels fast, all the way to the ears of Grandma Ayugai, who can't wait to see her "little" moonpie! As is often the case with loving grannies, escaping a beast of a feast is not an option... Luckily this time! Ryoichi isn't alone to devour it all! He managed to drag along... a friend? An acquaintance? ...A colleague. He brought a colleague, yes! But inviting certain kind of company for a dinner date might spark a misunderstanding or a dozen... Especially when the rest of the patrol joins the table as well!

Misunderstandings are just a gateway for long-lasting bonds. Approved!

________________________________________________________


Castor O. Nox
Quest Requests - Page 16 G7UGK6I
Tracker

Name : Castor O. Nox
Epithet : Sanpaku | The Azure Pheasant | Duke Of Lvneel
Age : 25
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 175lbs
Species : Three-Eye Tribesman
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Blockbuster
Crew : Nox Pirates
Ship : The Wailing Calamity
Crew Role : Captain | Navigator | Book Collector
Devil Fruit : Goro Goro no Mi
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 525
Attack (ATK) : 495
Defense (DEF) : 450
Reflex (RX) : 560
Willpower (WP) : 500
Level : 80
Experience Points : 8000
Bounty : 480,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : 20%
Berries Berries : 184,584,688
[[thechosenone]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[bookworm]][[untouchable]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[barrelcrazed]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[deft6]][[rxt6]]
Posts : 598
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:01 pm
Quest Name: Jackpot!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Castor O. Nox (-4), Alexandria V. Evergreen (+0)
Planned Location(s): Flevance
Planned Time Range: February 18th, 1829, - February 19th, 1829

Summary: Budding Bounty Hunter Alexandria V. Evergreen receives news that Big Time Pirate- Castor O. Nox is hiding out on Flevance after claiming Lvneel for his own. Alexandria sees Castor as the perfect meal ticket towards fulfilling her lofty goals of becoming rich and famous... but unfortunately, or maybe as per usual, nothing seems to go her way.

________________________________________________________
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2623
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:28 pm
@Castor O. Nox wrote:Quest Name: Jackpot!
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Castor O. Nox (-4), Alexandria V. Evergreen (+0)
Planned Location(s): Flevance
Planned Time Range: February 18th, 1829, - February 19th, 1829

Summary: Budding Bounty Hunter Alexandria V. Evergreen receives news that Big Time Pirate- Castor O. Nox is hiding out on Flevance after claiming Lvneel for his own. Alexandria sees Castor as the perfect meal ticket towards fulfilling her lofty goals of becoming rich and famous... but unfortunately, or maybe as per usual, nothing seems to go her way.


Maybe today's the day things will finally go Alexi's way. Maybe.

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Jude St. Croix
Tracker

Name : Jude St. Croix
Epithet : The Gentleman
Age : 29
Height : 6'4"
Weight : 189lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew Role : Master Gunner | Doctor
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 130
Attack (ATK) : 65
Defense (DEF) : 50
Reflex (RX) : 60
Willpower (WP) : 50
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,000
[[hardboiled]]
[[atkt1]][[rxt1]]
Posts : 9
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:55 am
Quest Name: The Winter Bridge Mystery
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Jude St.Croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Tequila Wolf, Loguetown
Planned Time Range: December 25th, 1828 - January 25th, 1829

Summary: This episode follows the East Blue origin story of the pirate, known as Jude St. Croix and his escape from Tequila Wolf and the formation of his pirate crew.
Gray
Quest Requests - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'2" / 310 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Level : 9
[[haospec]][[busospec]][[kenbunspec]]
Hitpoints (HP) : 750
Attack (ATK) : 800
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 715
Willpower (WP) : 650
Level : 100
Prestige : 8
Experience Points : 18000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
EXP Multiplier : +10%
Income Multiplier : +20%
Shop Discount : -30%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
[[atkt6_sp]][[deft6]][[rxt6]][[wpt6]]
Posts : 2623
View user profile

Quest Requests - Page 16 Empty Re: Quest Requests

Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:13 am
@Jude St. Croix wrote:Quest Name: The Winter Bridge Mystery
Quest Category: Episode
Player Participants: Jude St.Croix (+1)
Planned Location(s): Tequila Wolf, Loguetown
Planned Time Range: December 25th, 1828 - January 25th, 1829

Summary: This episode follows the East Blue origin story of the pirate, known as Jude St. Croix and his escape from Tequila Wolf and the formation of his pirate crew.

Please don't jump off the bridge!

Approved!

________________________________________________________


Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord