Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Island Description: Flevance I_vote_lcapIsland Description: Flevance I_voting_barIsland Description: Flevance I_vote_rcap 
Gray
Island Description: Flevance I_vote_lcapIsland Description: Flevance I_voting_barIsland Description: Flevance I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Emi Roromiya
Ghost
Frenzy
Victor Abio
Baratel
Tusk
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Island Description: Flevance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Island Description: Flevance Rsz_co12
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Race : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Position : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin Admin no Mi
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 9001
Defense (DEF) : 9001
Reflex (RX) : 9001
Willpower (WP) : 9001
Level : 9001
Experience Points : 9001
Bounty :
Income Multiplier :
Berries :

Island Description: Flevance Empty
PostSubject: Island Description: Flevance   Island Description: Flevance EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 12:31 pm

FLEVANCE

Island Description: Flevance T6UZndS

Owner: World Government
Economy: 21

Description: Flevance, also known as the "White City" is a country that looks like something out of a fairy tale. The earth, trees, grass and even buildings are all pure white. A notable landmark of the country is a hospital with iron-wrought gates for the fencing walls that serves as an academy for promising young students. The entire economy of Flevance is supported by the mining of Amber Lead. Until a hundred years ago, the country was condemned due to the "Amber Lead Syndrome", a disease that was caused due to the presence of Amber Lead. However, a potent vaccine was created for it, and the country was populated once again, ruled under the Amber Kingdom, which then became an affiliate of the World Government.

TURF IMPROVEMENTS

Officers: IV
Infantry: IV
Navy: V
Leader Training: II
Officer Training: II
Naval Training: I

Trade Routes: V
Taxes: III
Markets: III

Tariff Collection: IV
Medical Services: IV