Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaToday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

[Turf Details] Flevance Empty [Turf Details] Flevance

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 am

Flevance

[Turf Details] Flevance T6UZndS

Owner: World Government
Economy: 21

Description: Flevance, also known as the "White City" is a country that looks like something out of a fairy tale. The earth, trees, grass and even buildings are all pure white. A notable landmark of the country is a hospital with iron-wrought gates that serves as an academy for promising young students. The entire economy of Flevance is supported by the mining of Amber Lead. Until a hundred years ago, the country was condemned due to the "Amber Lead Syndrome", a disease that was caused due to the presence of Amber Lead. However, a potent vaccine was created for it, and the country was populated once again, ruled under the Amber Kingdom, which then became an affiliate of the World Government.

TURF IMPROVEMENTS

Officers: V
Navy: V
Leader Training: II
Officer Training: II
Naval Training: I

Trade Routes: V
Taxes: III
Markets: III

Tariff Collection: IV
Medical Services: IV
Secret Passages: I