Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Dadmin
Dadmin
Admin
The Admin
Name : The Administrator
Epithet : The Admin
Species : Artificial Intelligence
Faction : Administration
Crew : Administrators
Ship : The Administering
Crew Role : Administrator
Devil Fruit : Admin-Admin Fruit
Bounty :
Income Bonus :
Shop Discount :
Balance :

[Turf Details] Tequila Wolf Empty [Turf Details] Tequila Wolf

This post has in-line assessment comments.Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Tequila Wolf

[Turf Details] Tequila Wolf Tequil10

Owner: World Government
Status: Contested by the [Crew] 69th Battalion in [Arc] The Rotten Lie of Tequila Wolf
Economy: 13

Description: Tequila Wolf is a country that is also a construction site of a massive bridge rather than an island. The bridge has been under construction for many centuries upon demand of the World Nobles. The labour force of Tequila Wolf mostly consists of prisoners and slaves taken from nations not allied with the World Government. This seemingly impossible task aims to connect various islands, although the exact details as to why are currently unknown. Since the bridge's construction has taken hundreds of years, the workforce settlements had to move forward as the bridge advanced. As a result, extensive ruins of previous work camps dot the length of the bridge.

TURF IMPROVEMENTS

Officers: IV
Navy: III
Leader Training: III
Officer Training: III
Naval Training: II

Trade Routes: III
Taxes: IV
Markets: I

Tariff Collection: V
Medical Services: II
Secret Passages: I