Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017! Empty [Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:04 pm

[Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017! Coolte78

Happy New Year, sailors~ I hope 2017 caters to your hopes and dreams even better than 2016.
I shall be using this thread to ramble on about some ideas, and I would very much appreciate any input.

UPDATES

There have been many new additions to the mechanics of the site over the past few months. For those of you who would like to catch up on these and make sure you haven't missed any of these important updates, here is a list:
A brand new questing system
An island-owning/conquering system
A transportation system
Some additions to the Shop of Dreams
An awesome IC news reporting page

FUTURE EVENT!

As some may already know, the News Coo page is meant to be a prelude to world events, along with notifying other players of your character's actions that may have affected the world. And speaking of the world event, I am debating on a few possibilities for it.

The topmost article in the News Coo is a window into what the first event will be about. That's right! A terror-strike on Reverie, the most anticipated meeting of nobles by the Feral Pirates! This event, however, is currently set to take place on Las Camp in the West Blue. But, I have been wondering if it might not be better to hold it on an island in Paradise, considering almost all of the players are already in Paradise (no pun intended~).

Please feel free to reply to this thread with your suggestions and opinions. And while you are at it, you should check out the Important Characters page and share with us any characters that you might like to see in this event (or characters that you just find to be awesome in general).

Last edited by Gray on Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

[Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017! Empty Re: [Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:53 pm
I want to see Yedi and Price! I haven't had the chance to rp with either of them yet >_<
Gray
Gray
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]

[Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017! Empty Re: [Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017!

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:57 pm
Baltroy wrote:I want to see Yedi and Price! I haven't had the chance to rp with either of them yet >_<
One of the commanders will be there for sure, but definitely not both. To have too many top-tiered characters on each side might render the actions of the comparatively lower-tiered players' actions inconsequential in comparison.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:31 pm
I would like to see maybe Admiral Ejii or even Sable Crow to take a shot at them.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:36 pm
Gray wrote:
Baltroy wrote:I want to see Yedi and Price! I haven't had the chance to rp with either of them yet >_<
One of the commanders will be there for sure, but definitely not both. To have too many top-tiered characters on each side might render the actions of the comparatively lower-tiered players' actions inconsequential in comparison.

True true, either of them is fine to me lol
Maxwell
Maxwell
[Closed] [Announcement] Welcome to 2017! Vk6odI4
[tracker=/t139-richard-maxwell#516]
Name : Richard Maxwell
Epithet : Plague Rat
Height : 6'0" / 183 cm
Weight : 160 lbs. / 73 kg
Species : Human
World Position : Supernova
Bounty : [bel=r] 243,000,000
Quality Score : S+
Income Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Shop Discount : -10%
Balance : [bel] 1,217,129,125
[[bookworm]][[firstaidkit]][[berryprinter]]
[[identitytheft]][[identitytheft]][[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:28 am
As far as the event and its location goes, I think it can take place in Las Camp as long as people have enough reason to show up. It needs to be something heroes and villains alike don't want to miss. In One Piece, there were few events that drew people from all around the world for better or worse reasons. Just have to set up a proper goal. Or bait, if you prefer.

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:27 am
Maxwell wrote:As far as the event and its location goes, I think it can take place in Las Camp as long as people have enough reason to show up. It needs to be something heroes and villains alike don't want to miss. In One Piece, there were few events that drew people from all around the world for better or worse reasons. Just have to set up a proper goal. Or bait, if you prefer.

I figured Ronx would show up if there was a reason for the NRA to, but since you mentioned "bait", I just realised that a good antique would be more than enough to lure him in XD
Gray
Gray

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:06 am
The other reason why I'm debating whether I should move the location to Paradise or not is because Oda has yet to explain if there is an "easy" way to get to the Blues, without having to cross the Calm Belt. So, any members participating in the event would need to cross the Calm Belt. That may be easy enough for Marines, but I don't imagine it being quite as convenient for anyone outside of law enforcement.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord