Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The World Event (a big ass quest with lots of people) is starting soon! Come sign up here if you want to make history and/or earn a shit ton of cool rewards!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Gray Starks's Bio I_vote_lcapGray Starks's Bio I_voting_barGray Starks's Bio I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Gray Starks's Bio I_vote_lcapGray Starks's Bio I_voting_barGray Starks's Bio I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Anton La'croix
Victor Abio
Issen Hachiyo
René Manchester
Candy Cane
Issun Hōshi
Goldmonger
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Gray Starks's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Gray Starks's Bio Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 2,500,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][windcaller][punchoutguru]
[endgameboss]

Gray Starks's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Gray Starks's Bio   Gray Starks's Bio EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Gray Starks

Gray Starks's Bio Gray_b10

Basic Character Information

First Name: Gray
Last Name: Starks
Epithet: The Conqueror (Formerly “Black Fist”)
Race: Cyborg
Faction: Pirate (Former Yonkou)
Affiliation: Black Fist Pirates (Former)
Position: Captain (Former)
Professions:
Retired Captain: Gray used to be the captain of one of the strongest pirate crews to have sailed the New World. He was beloved by his crewmates in good times and bad.Him having tamed that wild bunch would suggest that he was actually a decent captain.
Navigator: Gray has travelled across each one of the seven seas on his own at one point or another. One can assume that Gray is also a somewhat skilled navigator.

Physical Appearance

Height: 10’1" (307 cm)
Weight: 1043 lbs. (473 kg)
Hair Style: Gray’s hair is of average length, the ends of which reach below the neck. He keeps his hair slicked back behind his ears sometimes, and at other times, his hair simply hangs loosely as if he were homeless (which he pretty much is).
Hair Color: Orange-brown
Eye Color: Golden brown
Scars: Gray has two other noticeable injuries aside from his replaced arm. The first is a charred patch of skin, a souvenir from Admiral Valentine. The second is a set of claw marks extending from the center of his chest towards his left hip - a remnant from his battle against the Behemoth. The second set of scars are partly obscured by a metal plate which is surgically bound over the damaged parts above his left hip.
Clothing and Accessories:
Gray is almost always wearing a black cloak with an uneven beige fur scarf draped over his shoulders. He is rarely seen wearing a shirt, the only pieces of garments covering his chest being two treated brown leather straps crossed against each other.

Gray mostly wears baggy navy pants that extend down just below his knees, with a thick and wide leather belt holding them up. His footwear switches between boots and open sandals depending on the weather, though he has been known to prefer the latter much more.

Detailed Description:
Gray towers above the average person, reaching over ten feet in height. He has broad shoulders and a clearly-defined muscle tone. One might mistake him for a bear upon first glance, especially with the fur draped over his shoulders and his obsidian cloak.

Gray's visage is weathered and tired. Faint crow's feet show through on odd days, but for the most part, he has yet to graduate into that "senior" status. He maintains a trimmed beard that outlines his jaws, and he keeps his long orange-brown hair slicked back behind his ears, though rarely for any significant length of time.

Gray is a cyborg, and as such is burdened to forever lug around a robotic arm. This machine is a gift from The White Saint, the creation of a mechanical genius among his crew.

Gray’s mouth seems to idle in a constant half-smile. Many claim that he has kind eyes, though those who have seen him angry tend to rethink that opinion.

The Past

Main Traits: Laid back, Carefree, Forgiving, Open-minded, Festive
Likes: The Open Sea, Sympathy, Adventure-seekers, Rowdy Banquets
Dislikes: Grudge-bearers, Cruelty, Uptight people, Deathmongers
Hometown: Jotunn (Uncharted Winter Island, New World)
Personality:
Gray is an extremely carefree and laid back person. He is rarely seen to be afflicted by personal grievances and seems to get along with everyone due to his inherently accepting nature.

He rarely holds grudges against people who may have provoked or offended him, and normally lets things go without aggravating conflict. This often causes irritation for those that care for him, as his lack of self-respect can sometimes offend his comrades just the same. This forgiving attitude even sometimes applies in the case of his friends or loved ones. He does not escalate conflict when those he holds dear are offended, unless the offence involves physical harm. With his full might, he avenges his loved ones when they are assaulted physically beyond scratches and light bruises.

Unwarranted violence is something Gray frowns upon. He often finds himself defending victims subjected to cruelty despite his non-interference policies; though his defence is usually enacted from the shadows. A pressure barrier here, a burst of haoshoku there, Gray is not below using his gifts to suppress those he does not like. Though, in all fairness, those whom he dislikes are usually not the most respectable or honorable of folk. Gray is sympathetic to people oppressed by figures of authority since he had known many of this sort in his life. However, his lack of grace in displaying his sympathy often causes the targets of this sympathy to feel patronized.

Gray has an adventurous spirit, and greatly enjoys the salty breeze of the ocean. He loves to sail (or walk) across the sea, seeking new places and with a driving curiosity towards new people. But, his thrill-seeking often lands himself and those around him into unwanted trouble, risking not only his life but also his comrades'. He is a strong believer in betting his life on his beliefs, and also encourages his comrades to do the same. And as such, those with a higher need for self-preservation find Gray to be entirely reckless, making it harder for them to follow him.

Gray does not see the world as black and white, but he does try his best to follow certain ideals. He does not take any solace in ending the lives of his opponents and often goes out of his way to spare his foes, sometimes even when that action is guaranteed to cause him trouble in the future. Though, since the end of Black Fist Pirates, Gray has become increasingly cynical. He is far more cautious now, and doesn’t take risks as much as he used to.

While Gray is the type to hold himself to his promises, he is not above breaking them if that promise devolves into something that would cause great inconvenience or harm to bystanders. His threats are often bluffs, but their practiced delivery erases any doubts one might have about their sincerity.

Gray's cheerfulness prospers in festive environment. His boisterous and friendly nature quickly gains him attention. He often becomes the life of the party and finds himself surrounded by an audience or fellow participants in his drinking and story-telling shenanigans. However, in his later years, he favours anonymity and chooses to remain invisible, enjoying the festivities from isolated corners.

Gray's laid back attitude usually gives him a distant but fair perspective of a given situation. Patience is a virtue, as they say; and Gray's tendency to not jump recklessly into serious matters affords him a greater depth of understanding regarding such situations.

History:

Gray Starks's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Character Bio :: Approved-
Jump to: