Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed Mar 27, 2024 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

A bunch of questions Empty A bunch of questions

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:42 am
Okay so, first one is about Haki. Do you instantly get it at 100 willpower at level 1 where you can use it at anytime?

second question is, does this website do timeskips? before I was drawn to here, I read about how other websites did timeskips. Where the entire website were apart of it, writing scenarios of where they would be or what they would do over that timeskip. I thought timeskips would be a dangerous thing to pull for obvious reasons, but from what i saw, it was put together interestingly. I was curious if you guys had a similar system of sorts, if not. Is there a way on how time is progressed on here RP-wise?
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

A bunch of questions Empty Re: A bunch of questions

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:12 am
Chucky wrote:Okay so, first one is about Haki. Do you instantly get it at 100 willpower at level 1 where you can use it at anytime?

second question is, does this website do timeskips? before I was drawn to here, I read about how other websites did timeskips. Where the entire website were apart of it, writing scenarios of where they would be or what they would do over that timeskip. I thought timeskips would be a dangerous thing to pull for obvious reasons, but from what i saw, it was put together interestingly. I was curious if you guys had a similar system of sorts, if not. Is there a way on how time is progressed on here RP-wise?

The answer to your first question is simple: yes, you instantly and automatically unlock haki at 100 willpower, but if you want to RP how your character learns it, that's up to you.

As for time-skips, it's not so clearly obvious when a time-skip would be obvious for characters. So, while the timeline will sort-of be driven by world events (see the questing guide for what world events are), there's no specific calendar we're following religiously. Time-skips, if they ever do happen, will be a spontaneous thing that come about as a necessity due to stagnation of many members despite active RPing.

To explain the timeline progression more clearly, let me give you an example. (Check out the News Coo if you haven't already.) The News Coo acts as a pre-cursor to world events while also mentioning very notable achievements of players. And so, when the first world event takes place, its date will be noted in the News Coo. Once the event is finished, reports relating to the next world event will be published with a future date. Until this second world event takes place, any and all player quests will take place in the time between this two events. There doesn't have to be a specific date, since different threads will progress at different paces. But, this will allow us to maintain a general idea for what time it is in the world.

I hope that makes sense and at least somewhat answers your question.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:30 pm
Just realized I posted this in the wrong section :P haha, sorry.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:45 am
Actually, you had this posted in the right section. xD Moving it back!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord