Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Ready to RP Empty Ready to RP

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 pm
So, I've finally got everything I needed approving sorted and I'm ready to RP, I'm up for pretty much anything as long as Nathaniel's life isn't at risk, would be pretty cool to attempt a quest or something. Also, as it's my first time, you'll have to bear with me as I try to understand the rules! (;一_一)

All my details are in my tacker section, which you can access in my Signature, if you want to give my character a look over! Just post in this thread if you're interested and we can go from there \ (•◡•) /
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

Ready to RP Empty Re: Ready to RP

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:15 pm
It's good to see you ready to take off on your adventure. I can't wait to see what sorts of trouble you'll get into. One thing that we did forget to do, though, was to sort out what sort of trouble you've already been in. Since you claimed a supernova position, we still need to negotiate a bounty for your character. What I normally do is offer a range from which you can pick based on your character's personality and history thus far.

Based on Nathaniel's unusual abilities, I'd imagine that the Navy would quickly take notice, which could explain his bounty being above 100mil (supernova threshold) without him having been involved in any major criminal incidents. But, since he hasn't made his mark as a major troublemaker yet, you can pick any bounty between 100mil-125mil to be your starting bounty.
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:06 pm
Ah right, I didn't realise that's how it worked! Well in that case, could I go for 101 mil please? I got my idea for a magician pirate because I used to play the MMO's 'Wizard 101' and 'Pirate 101', so it'd be kind of poetic to go with that number :)
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:07 pm
Nathaniel Thorne wrote:Ah right, I didn't realise that's how it worked! Well in that case, could I go for 101 mil please? I got my idea for a magician pirate because I used to play the MMO's 'Wizard 101' and 'Pirate 101', so it'd be kind of poetic to go with that number :)

That is most excellent! Always love a good meaningful number associated with a character. 101mil it shall be!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord