Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:36 amKaito Tsukiyama[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

[Closed] [Activity Check] Pioneers: Activity Check #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Closed] [Activity Check] Pioneers: Activity Check #2

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:48 pm
Character Name:Argent
Level Claim: 25
World Position Claim: (If you claimed a world position in the pioneer thread, name it here.)
Starting Roll Claim:
Accessories Claim: (If you claimed any accessories in the pioneer thread, name it here.)

Character Bio: Ancestry.com
Character Stats: Digits
Character Fighting Style:Skillz
Character Equipment:http://www.revivaldawn-oprp.com/t572-argent-s-stuff#2310

Last edited by Argent on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

[Closed] [Activity Check] Pioneers: Activity Check #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Closed] [Activity Check] Pioneers: Activity Check #2

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:17 pm
Argent wrote:Character Name:Argent
Level Claim: 25
World Position Claim: (If you claimed a world position in the pioneer thread, name it here.)
Starting Roll Claim:Logia
Accessories Claim: (If you claimed any accessories in the pioneer thread, name it here.)

Character Bio: Ancestry.com
Character Stats: Digits
Character Fighting Style:Skillz
Character Equipment:

Your second step is unacceptable in its current state. Your techniques are incomplete and so is your equipment. And since your equipment is missing, same goes for your stats. Also, you didn't have a starting roll claim in the pioneers page so you can remove that bit.

Last edited by Gray on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:35 pm
I thought starting role was what I claimed from my role.

(If you have completed your character's equipment page and it is ready for approval, or has already been approved, link it here.)

It is ready for approval. I am done making the techniques I want. I have the stats I want. If there is a problem with the apps then I wouldn't know that since there has been no response to the apps.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:27 pm
Argent wrote:I thought starting role was what I claimed from my role.

(If you have completed your character's equipment page and it is ready for approval, or has already been approved, link it here.)

It is ready for approval. I am done making the techniques I want. I have the stats I want. If there is a problem with the apps then I wouldn't know that since there has been no response to the apps.

Completed apps include every technique filled out and same goes for equipment. If you're going to quote stuff to me then also quote this bit: "However, any cheap means to get around this (for example, filling out only a shell of an application for the sake of meeting the deadline, and then waiting for the grader to ask you to actually complete the application) will not be tolerated."

You are no exception. You must post here again once you've updated this stuff for your second step to qualify. Do NOT half-ass this, especially if you want to keep your claim.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord