Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Staff List
ADMIN
"Hard pass."

MODS
"Buzz off."
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Butch Castle
Castle Rumble Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 215
Defense (DEF) : 200
Reflex (RX) : 230
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 30
Experience Points : 3000
Berries Berries : 256,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
View user profile

Castle Rumble Empty Castle Rumble

on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Castle Rumble

Fighting Style: Castle Rumble
Weapon Utilization: Twin Revolvers ideally. But in practice: fists, farts and just about anything he can get his hands on is fair game
Specialization: Mix of melee and ranged
Description: Butch uses a combination of his gunslinging and his flexible street-fighting skills to counter his opponents with both close-ranged melee combat and mid-ranged gunplay. Butch is a very quick gunman, but his aim leaves much to be desired for, often missing more than hitting his intended target in proper fights.

Techniques

Light Attacks:

Can ya not stand still fer a minute?
Technique Type: Flat
Technique Level: 1
Technique Range: 10m
Technique Cooldown: 1 post
Technique Description: Butch takes careful aim at an opponent’s torso and fires a round, hoping the wind doesn’t carry his bullet off the mark.

Just fucking die already!
Technique Cooldown: 1 post
Technique Description: Butch unloads all of the ammo left in the cylinders of his twin revolvers into a single target, often missing with some of the shots in the frenzy.

Crouching Badass, Hidden Moron
Technique Range: Immediate
Technique Cooldown: 1 turn
Technique Description: Butch stumbles to the floor clumsily ducks before an opponent dextrously (sometimes when they're about to strike across his frame). Placing his weight on his palms, he attempts to kick the opponents' jaw; or balls; or really whatever he can hit.

First Aid of the Old West
Technique Type: Heal
Technique Level: 5
Technique Range: Immediate
Technique Cooldown: 3 posts
Technique Description: Butch squeezes the fuck out of a wound until he nearly cuts off circulation to it. This temporarily prevents the injury from getting worse and gives Butch enough of a rush to carry on fighting.
Medium Attacks:

A fistful of berries
Technique Description: Butch retrieves a single bullet and rubs it on his head to build up a static charge. He believes this will give the bullet the electrical elemental affinity when in reality, it does nothing. Though, maybe it does bring him a bit of luck?
After he's rubbed the bullet to his satisfaction, he quickly fires it "before the charge dissipates".

A little bit of fire and a shit ton of gunpowder
Technique Type: DoT
Technique Range: 50m
Technique Description: Butch greases up a bullet and lights it on fire (yes, he realises this is a dumb idea). He then fires this bullet like any other, setting alight any flammable targets.
Heavy Attacks:

It’s high noon
Technique Cooldown: 5 posts
Technique Description: Butch quick draws on an opponent, aiming for their vitals in an attempt to inflict grevious bodily harm.

A few berries more
Technique Range: 50m
Technique Description: Butch sometimes has the tendency to lose control and go ham on the trigger. Well, this technique is one of those times when he channels this tendency on a single target. Most of these shots usually miss, but, when you fire so many Goddamned bullets, one of them has gotta hit somewhere that hurts. This is really a waste of ammunition, Butch. Work on your aim, fella.

True Grit
Technique Level: 10
Technique Range: 100m
Technique Description: With a violent and fervent charge, Butch brings down a heavy fist filled with passion and anger upon his opponent. Because this single punch is too weak to take down any baddie worth his salt, Butch follows the first punch with several other haymakers. Butch hopes that one day, the first punch will be enough on its own to be called a heavy technique. Gambare, Butch!
AOE Attacks:

Sun Dance!
Technique Type: DoT
Technique Radius: 2.5m
Technique Cooldown: 7 posts
Technique Description: Using whatever means he can, Butch sets the environment on fire or triggers an explosion in the vicinity. I would just like it noted that I do not encourage this behaviour.

The Good, the Bad, and the Buggy
Technique Level: 10
Technique Range: 100m
Technique Radius: 25m
Technique Cooldown: 7 posts
Technique Description: Butch fully loads his revolvers and then with a rapid barrage of bullets, fills all opponents, barrels, and monkeys surrounding him fulla holes.

Join Revival Dawn on Discord