Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
NPC
Emperor's Butterfly  I_vote_lcapEmperor's Butterfly  I_voting_barEmperor's Butterfly  I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Emperor's Butterfly  I_vote_lcapEmperor's Butterfly  I_voting_barEmperor's Butterfly  I_vote_rcap 
Miku E. Sato
Acacia
Victor Abio
Gray
Castor O. Nox
Baltroy
Noel B. Babs
Shiro O' Lantern
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Emperor's Butterfly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frenzy

Frenzy

Emperor's Butterfly  UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 3,250,000
[untouchable] [childofdestiny]

Emperor's Butterfly  Empty
PostSubject: Emperor's Butterfly    Emperor's Butterfly  EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 10:15 pm

Emperor’s Butterfly

Fighting Style: Emperor’s Butterfly

Weapon Utilization: Commonly used by a range of guns from low to high calibre. However, in more desperate circumstances where such weapons are inaccessible, any object that can be used as a projectile (i.e coins) can make use of this style.

Description: Although Emperor's Butterfly is specifically designed as a sniper's technique, it can also be used as a form of close-combat and self-defence to varying levels of success. Emperor's Butterfly makes use of different possible projectiles, not limited to bullets, and this ensures that the technique is adaptable in a range of compromising situations. Developed by Papillon D. Fran to compensate for her physical disability, this technique is best used in support or stealth scenarios and is less effective in extreme combat where two opponents are engaged in a battle-to-the-death. As such, this technique aims to finish battles as quickly as possible and will reap less success if a struggle were to ensue or is drawn out for too long. This isn't to say that a head-to-head battle will lead to the user's complete and total loss, but it will definitely give the user an overwhelming disadvantage. The origin of the technique's name is derived from the wielder having the presence of an "Emperor" that overlooks the entire battlefield, seeing and knowing all. Although this title is more figurative than anything, there is some truth to snipers being capable of understanding more complex systems that operate in the midst of a heated battle. Furthermore, given that they are often more removed from the centre of combat, they are capable of seeing the picture as a whole and thus conducting their business accordingly with a calm and composed attitude. Contrary to popular belief, the "Butterfly" of the technique's name refers not to the weapons that the Emperor makes use of and instead of their decisive judgment. This technique relies on the Emperor's quick, precise decision-making skills to make the best of a situation and finish a battle before things can escalate.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Last edited by Frenzy on Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

Emperor's Butterfly  Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Butterfly    Emperor's Butterfly  EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Since your fighting style is still running on the old system, you might have a huge handicap! So, I'm unlocking this thread so you can update it using the new template provided here.

Gray

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Butterfly    Emperor's Butterfly  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:03 pm

Techniques are so much easier to grade now with fixed rules.

Approved!

@Frenzy wrote:

Emperor’s Butterfly

Weapon Utilization: Commonly used by a range of guns from low to high calibre. However, in more desperate circumstances where such weapons are inaccessible, any object that can be used as a projectile (i.e coins) can make use of this technique.

Description: Although Emperor's Butterfly is specifically designed as a sniper's technique, it can also be used as a form of close-combat and self-defence technique to varying levels of success. Emperor's Butterfly makes use of different possible projectiles, not limited to bullets, and this ensures that the technique is adaptable in a range of compromising situations. Developed by Papillon D. Fran to compensate for her physical disability, this technique is best used in support or stealth scenarios and is less effective in extreme combat where two opponents are engaged in a battle-to-the-death. As such, this technique aims to finish battles as quickly as possible and will reap less success if a struggle were to ensue or is drawn out for too long. This isn't to say that a head-to-head battle will lead to the user's complete and total loss, but it will definitely give the user an overwhelming disadvantage. The origin of the technique's name is derived from the wielder having the presence of an "Emperor" that overlooks the entire battlefield, seeing and knowing all. Although this title is more figurative than anything, there is some truth to snipers being capable of understanding more complex systems that operate in the midst of a heated battle. Furthermore, given that they are often more removed from the centre of combat, they are capable of seeing the picture as a whole and thus conducting their business accordingly with a calm and composed attitude. Contrary to popular belief, the "Butterfly" of the technique's name refers not to the weapons that the Emperor makes use of and instead of their decisive judgment. This technique relies on the Emperor's quick, precise decision-making skills to make the best of a situation and finish a battle before things can escalate.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Gray

Tracker

PostSubject: Re: Emperor's Butterfly    Emperor's Butterfly  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 4:48 am

Approved!

@Frenzy wrote:

Emperor’s Butterfly

Weapon Utilization: Commonly used by a range of guns from low to high calibre. However, in more desperate circumstances where such weapons are inaccessible, any object that can be used as a projectile (i.e coins) can make use of this style.

Description: Although Emperor's Butterfly is specifically designed as a sniper's technique, it can also be used as a form of close-combat and self-defence to varying levels of success. Emperor's Butterfly makes use of different possible projectiles, not limited to bullets, and this ensures that the technique is adaptable in a range of compromising situations. Developed by Papillon D. Fran to compensate for her physical disability, this technique is best used in support or stealth scenarios and is less effective in extreme combat where two opponents are engaged in a battle-to-the-death. As such, this technique aims to finish battles as quickly as possible and will reap less success if a struggle were to ensue or is drawn out for too long. This isn't to say that a head-to-head battle will lead to the user's complete and total loss, but it will definitely give the user an overwhelming disadvantage. The origin of the technique's name is derived from the wielder having the presence of an "Emperor" that overlooks the entire battlefield, seeing and knowing all. Although this title is more figurative than anything, there is some truth to snipers being capable of understanding more complex systems that operate in the midst of a heated battle. Furthermore, given that they are often more removed from the centre of combat, they are capable of seeing the picture as a whole and thus conducting their business accordingly with a calm and composed attitude. Contrary to popular belief, the "Butterfly" of the technique's name refers not to the weapons that the Emperor makes use of and instead of their decisive judgment. This technique relies on the Emperor's quick, precise decision-making skills to make the best of a situation and finish a battle before things can escalate.

Techniques

Light Techniques:

Medium Techniques:

Heavy Techniques:

AoE Techniques:

Emperor's Butterfly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Non-Devil Fruits :: Approved-
Jump to: