Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account



Latest topics
[Arc] Disaster Breeds SinToday at 1:57 amNPCDax MorganSun Jul 12, 2020 5:22 pmAdminPioneers of Revival DawnFri Jul 10, 2020 7:25 pmGrayStart me up!Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:06 pmNPC[World Event] Bearing a Bear's WaysFri Jul 10, 2020 12:12 pmGoldmongerRosa SparksFri Jul 10, 2020 8:20 amAdminRosa Sparks' Stats (WIP)Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:54 pmRosa SparksRosa Sparks' EquipmentThu Jul 09, 2020 4:41 pmRosa SparksTest Your Garbage Stuff Here.Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:54 pmAdmin
Staff List
ADMINISTRATORS
"Hard pass."

MODERATORS
"Give me more, I'll do it all."
"I can help you if you hold my bottle."
"I read the whole combat guide."
"I'm scared."
"I'm here to give you a makeover."

Go down
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:15 pm
@Red wrote:Character Name: Seth Darken (NPC)
Devil Fruit Name: Suna Suna no mi (Sand Sand Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: The Suna Suna no Mi (Sand Sand Fruit) is a logia-type devil fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into sand. In addition to controlling sand the fruit also allows the user to locate quicksand, set off sandstorms and absorb liquids.

Code:

[b] Suna Suna no mi (Sand Sand fruit)[/b] belongs to [u] Seth[/u].

Your NPCs can't claim devil fruits until you've purchased a devil fruit upgrade for them from the shop.

________________________________________________________


Red
Tracker

Name : Damian D. Draco
Epithet : The Crimson Viper
Age : 24
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:18 pm
Alright,  but does that mean I have to take that part out of my history then, since he technically doesn't have it yet.
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:20 pm
Yes. You cannot make references to unclaimed devil fruits in your character's history.

________________________________________________________


Red
Tracker

Name : Damian D. Draco
Epithet : The Crimson Viper
Age : 24
Species : Human
Faction : Marine
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,000
Posts : 12
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 pm
Alright, I guess I better go change that then.
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:28 pm
@Red wrote:Alright, I guess I better go change that then.  

Be sure to post in the approval requests thread once you're finished so I can find it.

________________________________________________________


Hasegawa
Tracker

Name : Hasegawa
Epithet : Black Hawk
Age : 18
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 180
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Ship : -
Crew Position : Chef | Fighter
Devil Fruit : Gomu Gomu no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 227
Attack (ATK) : 290
Defense (DEF) : 220
Reflex (RX) : 270
Willpower (WP) : 255
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries Berries : 1,250,000
Posts : 41
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:05 pm
Character Name: Hasegawa
Devil Fruit Name: Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description:A Devil Fruit that gives the user's body the properties of rubber, making the user a Rubber Human.
Code:

[b]Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Hasegawa[/u].
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:14 pm
@Hasegawa wrote:Character Name: Hasegawa
Devil Fruit Name: Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description:A Devil Fruit that gives the user's body the properties of rubber, making the user a Rubber Human.
Code:

[b]Gomu Gomu no Mi (Gum Gum Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Hasegawa[/u].
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Fdzj9w

________________________________________________________


Kouen Miyamoto
Tracker

Name : Kouen Miyamoto
Epithet : Blue Brat
Age : 20
Height : 5'9"
Weight : 73 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Marines
Crew : World Government
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Kiri Kiri no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 230
Attack (ATK) : 260
Defense (DEF) : 255
Reflex (RX) : 255
Willpower (WP) : 260
Level : 41
Experience Points : 4113
Berries Berries : 9,100,000
Posts : 145
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:24 am
Character Name: Ryuji Kazama
Devil Fruit Name: Tori Tori no Mi(Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Thunderbird
Type: Zoan
Description: The Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Thunderbird is a mythical zoan that allows the user to transform into a Thunderbird hybrid, or into a full Thunderbird form, as the name suggests, it gives the user a bird form that allows them to create and control lightning, and are also capable of creating powerful gales with their wings.
Code:

[b]Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Thunderbird[/b] belongs to [u]Ryuji Kazama[/u].
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:39 am
Ryuji Kazama wrote:Character Name: Ryuji Kazama
Devil Fruit Name: Tori Tori no Mi(Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Thunderbird
Type: Zoan
Description: The Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Thunderbird is a mythical zoan that allows the user to transform into a Thunderbird hybrid, or into a full Thunderbird form, as the name suggests, it gives the user a bird form that allows them to create and control lightning, and are also capable of creating powerful gales with their wings.
Code:

[b]Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Thunderbird[/b] belongs to [u]Ryuji Kazama[/u].

So long as you're only controlling lightning created by you,

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Fdzj9w

________________________________________________________


Mezra
Tracker

Name : Mezra Lugia
Epithet : Golden Shot
Age : 0
Height : 5'6"
Weight : 276lbs
Species : Cyborg
Faction : Revolutionary
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Shipwright
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 160
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 85
Reflex (RX) : 105
Willpower (WP) : 120
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 14,550,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 17
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 am
Character Name: Mezra
Devil Fruit Name: Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble-Rumble Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: Goro Goro no Mi is a Logia-type devil fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into electricity at will, making the user a lighting person.
Code:

[b]Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble Rumble Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Mezra[/u].
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:44 am
@Mezra wrote:Character Name: Mezra
Devil Fruit Name: Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble-Rumble Fruit)
Type: Logia
Description: Goro Goro no Mi is a Logia-type devil fruit that allows the user to create, control, and transform into electricity at will, making the user a lighting person.
Code:

[b]Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble Rumble Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Mezra[/u].
Again, so long as you're controlling electricity generated by you,

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Fdzj9w

________________________________________________________


Milionami Kiery
Tracker

Name : Milionami Kiery
Epithet :
Age : 31
Height : 6'3
Weight : 232lbs
Species : Human
Faction : Revolutionary Army
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 180
Attack (ATK) : 165
Defense (DEF) : 240
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 160
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2500
Bounty : 38,000,000
Berries Berries : 50,000
Posts : 11
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:57 pm
Character Name: Milionami Kiery
Devil Fruit Name: Suigin Suigin (Mercury Mercury Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user the decides to eat this fruit will gain the ability to manipulate mercury and be able to change it from it's solid to liquid and vice versa along with mercury's toxicity.
Code:

[b]Suigin Suigin No Mi (Mercury Mercury Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Milionami Kiery[/u].
Butch Castle
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good
Age : 19
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 16,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 117
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:17 am
@Milionami Kiery wrote:Character Name: Milionami Kiery
Devil Fruit Name: Suigin Suigin (Mercury Mercury Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user the decides to eat this fruit will gain the ability to manipulate mercury and be able to change it from it's solid to liquid and vice versa along with mercury's toxicity.
Code:

[b]Suigin Suigin No Mi (Mercury Mercury Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Milionami Kiery[/u].

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 2n6x35u

Good luck, Mercury-ningen!

________________________________________________________
Howai
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Dorobo
Tracker

Name : Tanaka Howai
Epithet : Dorobō
Age : 20
Height : 5'2" / 158 cm
Weight : 108lbs / 49kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Head cook
Devil Fruit : Hana Hana no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 225
Attack (ATK) : 220
Defense (DEF) : 220
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 42
Experience Points : 4293
Bounty : 35,000,000
Berries Berries : 56,600,000
Posts : 58
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 pm
Character Name: Tanaka Howai
Devil Fruit Name: Hobi Hobi no Mi ( Hobby-Hobby Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: It allows the user to transform people into toys by touching them, while also erasing people's memories of their existence; the erasure effect is instantaneous, as even spectators who witness first hand the transformation instantly forget the victims' existence, instead believing the toy suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Although the toys remember themselves, they do not remember anyone else that has been turned to toys as well.
Maybe this count to the banned fruits.
Code:

[b]Hobi Hobi no Mi(Hobby-Hobby Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Howai[/u].

________________________________________________________

Tracker|Bio|Fighting Style|Equipment

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 R7cwal10

Butch Castle
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good
Age : 19
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 16,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 117
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:22 pm
@Howai wrote:Character Name: Tanaka Howai
Devil Fruit Name: Hobi Hobi no Mi ( Hobby-Hobby Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: It allows the user to transform people into toys by touching them, while also erasing people's memories of their existence; the erasure effect is instantaneous, as even spectators who witness first hand the transformation instantly forget the victims' existence, instead believing the toy suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Although the toys remember themselves, they do not remember anyone else that has been turned to toys as well.
Maybe this count to the banned fruits.
Code:

[b]Hobi Hobi no Mi(Hobby-Hobby Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Howai[/u].

Hobby-Hobby fruit is indeed banned. xD

________________________________________________________
Howai
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Dorobo
Tracker

Name : Tanaka Howai
Epithet : Dorobō
Age : 20
Height : 5'2" / 158 cm
Weight : 108lbs / 49kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Head cook
Devil Fruit : Hana Hana no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 225
Attack (ATK) : 220
Defense (DEF) : 220
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 42
Experience Points : 4293
Bounty : 35,000,000
Berries Berries : 56,600,000
Posts : 58
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:49 am
Ok if this isnt possible, count this one:

Character Name: Tanaka Howai
Devil Fruit Name: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi (Heal-Heal Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: It allows the user to instantly healing any living being's injury and restoration of inanimate objects.
Code:

[b]Chiyu Chiyu no Mi(Heal-Heal Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Howai[/u].

________________________________________________________

Tracker|Bio|Fighting Style|Equipment

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 R7cwal10

Butch Castle
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good
Age : 19
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 16,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 117
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:51 pm
@Howai wrote:Ok if this isnt possible, count this one:

Character Name: Tanaka Howai
Devil Fruit Name: Chiyu Chiyu no Mi (Heal-Heal Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: It allows the user to instantly healing any living being's injury and restoration of inanimate objects.
Code:

[b]Chiyu Chiyu no Mi(Heal-Heal Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Howai[/u].

That one is also banned. xD Try to come up with something that doesn't instantly change the "state/condition" of a person upon touch please. All of those sorts of fruits are banned.

________________________________________________________
Howai
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Dorobo
Tracker

Name : Tanaka Howai
Epithet : Dorobō
Age : 20
Height : 5'2" / 158 cm
Weight : 108lbs / 49kg
Species : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : Head cook
Devil Fruit : Hana Hana no Mi
Haki Level : 4
Hitpoints (HP) : 225
Attack (ATK) : 220
Defense (DEF) : 220
Reflex (RX) : 345
Willpower (WP) : 250
Level : 42
Experience Points : 4293
Bounty : 35,000,000
Berries Berries : 56,600,000
Posts : 58
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 pm
Ok last try:

Character Name: Tanaka Howai
Devil Fruit Name: Hana-Hana no Mi (Flower-Flower Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user has the ability to sprout multiple body parts on any surface including the user's own body.
Code:
[b]Hana-Hana no Mi (Flower-Flower Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Howai[/u].

________________________________________________________

Tracker|Bio|Fighting Style|Equipment

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 R7cwal10

Butch Castle
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good
Age : 19
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 16,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 117
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:52 pm
@Howai wrote:Ok last try:

Character Name: Tanaka Howai
Devil Fruit Name: Hana-Hana no Mi (Flower-Flower Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user has the ability to sprout multiple body parts on any surface including the user's own body.
Code:
[b]Hana-Hana no Mi (Flower-Flower Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Howai[/u].
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 2n6x35u

________________________________________________________
Toshi
Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,000
Posts : 3
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:29 pm
Character Name: Toshi
Devil Fruit Name: Grippu Grippu no Mi (Grip Grip Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user gains the ability to grab and hold onto things with a superhuman grip, becoming a "Grapple Human". This is possible through special pads that grow on the user's palms and fingers, which secrete an adhesive substance that sticks onto things with ease. When grabbing onto something, the user's hands begin to strengthen over time, becoming near-indestructible (though the rest of the user's body is still vulnerable). However, the power doesn't work at all on wet surfaces and objects, having the opposite effect of making the user extra slippery.
Code:

[b]Grippu Grippu no Mi (Grip Grip Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Toshi[/u].
Butch Castle
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Coolte13
Tracker

Name : Butch Castle
Epithet : No-Good
Age : 19
Height : 5'8½" / 174 cm
Weight : 143 lbs. / 65 kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Crew : N/A
Ship : Little Castle
Crew Position : N/A
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 115
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 130
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries Berries : 16,650,000
[[childofdestiny]]
Posts : 117
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm
@Toshi wrote:Character Name: Toshi
Devil Fruit Name: Grippu Grippu no Mi (Grip Grip Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The user gains the ability to grab and hold onto things with a superhuman grip, becoming a "Grapple Human". This is possible through special pads that grow on the user's palms and fingers, which secrete an adhesive substance that sticks onto things with ease. When grabbing onto something, the user's hands begin to strengthen over time, becoming near-indestructible (though the rest of the user's body is still vulnerable). However, the power doesn't work at all on wet surfaces and objects, having the opposite effect of making the user extra slippery.
Code:

[b]Grippu Grippu no Mi (Grip-Grip Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Toshi[/u].
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 2n6x35u

________________________________________________________
Frenzy
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Age : 19
Height : 196cm
Weight : 73kg
Species : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 138
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Level : 11
Experience Points : 1113
Berries Berries : 29,437,500
[untouchable] [childofdestiny]
Posts : 79
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:27 am
Character Name: Papillon D. Fran
Devil Fruit Name: Mist-Mist Fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The Mist-Mist fruit allows its user to become mist, create mist from their body, and freely control mist at will.
Code:

[b]Mist Mist Fruit[/b] belongs to [u]Papillon D. Fran[/u].
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:17 pm
@Frenzy wrote:Character Name: Papillon D. Fran
Devil Fruit Name: Mist-Mist Fruit
Type: Logia
Description: The Mist-Mist fruit allows its user to become mist, create mist from their body, and freely control mist at will.
Code:

[b]Mist-Mist Fruit[/b] belongs to [u]Papillon D. Fran[/u].

Damn those rolls, completely ruining all our hopes and dreams! XD Also keep in mind that you don't have to create a logia since you rolled a logia. You can pick any roll below it for your starting bonus too. (BOO LOGIA! Logias suck! Totally ruined all the character moments I had planned for Butch and Fran! -Cries alone.-)


As for your claim, so long as you don't control mist that you did not create yourself:

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Fdzj9w

________________________________________________________


Loomz
Tracker

Name : Drago Loomz
Epithet : Odd-Eyes
Age : 18
Height : 4 feet 9 inches (145 cm)
Weight : 92 lbs (42 kg)
Species : Human
Faction : Pirate
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries Berries : 50,000
Posts : 9
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:56 am
Character Name: Drago Loomz
Devil Fruit Name: Buki Buki no Mi (Arms-Arms Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Buki Buki no Mi gives the user the ability to change their body parts into weapons, which lets the user become a Full-Body Weapon Human
Code:

[b]Buki Buki no Mi (Arms-Arms Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Drago Loomz[/u].
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Species : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries Berries : 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[freakofnature]][[childofdestiny]]
[[punchoutguru]][[windcaller]]
Posts : 1914
View user profile

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Empty Re: Devil Fruit Claims

on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:00 pm
@Loomz wrote:Character Name: Drago Loomz
Devil Fruit Name: Buki Buki no Mi (Arms-Arms Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Buki Buki no Mi gives the user the ability to change their body parts into weapons, which lets the user become a Full-Body Weapon Human
Code:

[b]Buki Buki no Mi (Arms-Arms Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Drago Loomz[/u].


Handle with care! (All puns intended.)

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 9 Fdzj9w

________________________________________________________


Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord