Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.
 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Fien X. Vane
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
KuroFaustΩ
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
TheFlorist
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Drunk
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Anton La'croix
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Emi Roromiya
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Zenos
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_lcapDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_voting_barDevil Fruit Claims - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites
 

 Devil Fruit Claims

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gray

Gray

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1900

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 pm

@Collan Vixen wrote:
   

   Character Name: Collan Lang Vixen
   Devil Fruit Name: Tink-Tink Fruit
   Type: Paramecia
   Description: The Tink-Tink Fruit in its most simple form gives Collan the power to repair things. From holes in boats to dulled swords he can fix it right back up to better conditions. There are other ways he can use the ability to his advantage though. When "fixing" an object he can make alterations to the object so long as there is enough of it or other things to make the changes he wants to. For example he could take a broken up sheet of metal and morph it into a prosthetic arm, but can't do something like make it a canon. Another note is that when something is broken up into multiple pieces and Collan repairs it, the rest of the pieces will move towards the center point, which will usually be whatever point of the broken object he's closest to.
   
Code:

    [b]Tink-Tink Fruit[/b] belongs to [u]Collan Lang Vixen[/u].

Approved and added!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bang

Bang

Tracker

Name : Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Epithet : 囚人 Shūjin no Bang
Age : 46
Height : 287 cm
Weight : 160 kg
Faction : Marines
Crew : -
Ship : -
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl-Swirl Fruit)
Haki Level : 3
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 65
Reflex (RX) : 65
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 33

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 7:09 am

Character Name: Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Devil Fruit Name: Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl Swirl Fruit) [Uzu translates to vortex]
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Swirl Swirl Fruit has turned Bang into a Swirl Human. He can create a swirling motion to whatever he touches and himself. This includes abstract concepts such as air. B
Code:

[b]Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl Swirl Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta[/u].

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frenzy

Frenzy

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 UVys34J
Tracker

Name : Papillon D. Fran
Epithet : Frenzy Eyes
Age : 19
Height : 196cm
Weight : 73kg
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunter
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 138
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 90
Reflex (RX) : 150
Willpower (WP) : 75
Level : 11
Experience Points : 1113
Berries : 29,437,500
[untouchable] [childofdestiny]
Posts : 79

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:56 pm

@Bang wrote:
Character Name: Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta
Devil Fruit Name: Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl Swirl Fruit) [Uzu translates to vortex]
Type: Paramecia
Description: The Swirl Swirl Fruit has turned Bang into a Swirl Human. He can create a swirling motion to whatever he touches and himself. This includes abstract concepts such as air. B
Code:

[b]Uzu Uzu no Mi (Swirl Swirl Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Bangzaros D. Skullsplitta[/u].

Approved.

________________________________________________________

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Z7xzZYw


Alts [Main][2]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yumiko

Yumiko

Tracker

Name : Yumiko
Epithet : Kamaitachi
Age : 26
Height : 5'5'' / 165 cm
Weight : 128 lbs. / 58 kg
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : The Guardian Knights
Ship : The Grand Steamer
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Ita Ita no Mi, Model: Kamaitachi
Haki Level : 2
Hitpoints (HP) : 200
Attack (ATK) : 250
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 200
Willpower (WP) : 200
Level : 27
Experience Points : 2763
Berries : 152,410,000
[baneoftheweak][dragonheart][childofdestiny]
Posts : 65

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 1:19 pm

Character Name: Yumiko
   Devil Fruit Name: Ita Ita no Mi (Weasel-Weasel Fruit), Model: Kamaitachi
   Type: Mythical Zoan
   Description: Ita Ita no Mi (Weasel-Weasel Fruit), Model: Kamaitachi grants the eater the ability to transform fully or partially into the mythical creature Kamaitachi. When fully transformed, the user becomes a weasel about the size of a tall human, with massive, curved claws that resemble sickles. Thus the name "Sickle Weasel". In addition to traditional Zoan attributes, such as sharp animal senses, the mythical creature also has some supernatural abilities. As the legends tell, a Kamaitachi can move at incredible speeds, manipulate winds and cause cuts that do not bleed.
   
Code:

    [b]Ita Ita no Mi (Weasel-Weasel Fruit), Model: Kamaitachi[/b] belongs to [u]Yumiko[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1900

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 1:31 pm

@Yumiko wrote:
Character Name: Yumiko
   Devil Fruit Name: Ita Ita no Mi (Weasel-Weasel Fruit), Model: Kamaitachi
   Type: Mythical Zoan
   Description: Ita Ita no Mi (Weasel-Weasel Fruit), Model: Kamaitachi grants the eater the ability to transform fully or partially into the mythical creature Kamaitachi. When fully transformed, the user becomes a weasel about the size of a tall human, with massive, curved claws that resemble sickles. Thus the name "Sickle Weasel". In addition to traditional Zoan attributes, such as sharp animal senses, the mythical creature also has some supernatural abilities. As the legends tell, a Kamaitachi can move at incredible speeds, manipulate winds and cause cuts that do not bleed.
   
Code:

    [b]Ita Ita no Mi (Weasel-Weasel Fruit), Model: Kamaitachi[/b] belongs to [u]Yumiko[/u].

I can feel the winds shifting. Look forward to seeing which direction they blow in next. Approved!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu HiroHara

Kazu HiroHara

Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 160
Attack (ATK) : 90
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 120
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000
[jurassicbark]
Posts : 9

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 12:09 am

Character Name: Kazu HiroHara
Devil Fruit Name: Ryu Ryu no mi (Dragon-Dragon), Model: Ankylosaurus
Type: Ancient Zoan
Description: Grants the user the ability to transform into an Ankylosaurus and Ankylosaurus-Human hybrid. The user gains a steel like, bone armor decorated with spikes and a tail tipped with a bone club, as well as an increase in raw strength.
Code:

[b]Ryu Ryu no mi (Dragon-Dragon), Model: Ankylosaurus [/b] belongs to [u]Kazu HiroHara[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari D. Rabbit

Hikari D. Rabbit

Tracker

Age : 0
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]
Posts : 8

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 5:57 am

Character Name: Hikari D. Rabbit
Devil Fruit Name: Banī-Banī No Mi:: Model Wataousagiusagi (Bunny-Bunny Fruit:: Model Cottontail Rabbit)
Type: Zoan
Description: The user gains the ability to transform their physical properties into that of a rabbit. The user has the biological properties as well, including fur growth, strong leg muscles, and sensitive hearing. This also grants the user with the weakness that rabbits have as well; such as sensitivity to sound.
Code:

[b]Banī-Banī No Mi: Model Wataousagiusagi (Bunny-Bunny Fruit: Model Cottontail Rabbit)[/b] belongs to [u]Hikari D. Rabbit[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acacia

Acacia

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Badge10
Tracker

Name : Grimm Aldous Acacia
Epithet : Kurotane (Black Seed)
Age : 27
Height : 6'7" / 201 cm
Weight : 240 lbs / 109 kg
Race : Human
Faction : New Revolutionary Army
Crew : Bonbon X
Ship : Wonderland Hatch
Crew Position : First Mate
Devil Fruit : Mochi Mochi no Mi
Haki Level : 5
Hitpoints (HP) : 250
Attack (ATK) : 395
Defense (DEF) : 250
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 300
Level : 70
Experience Points : 7063
Bounty : 250,000,000
Berries : 582,800,000
Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Child_11
Posts : 109

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 11:48 am

@Kazu HiroHara wrote:
Character Name: Kazu HiroHara
Devil Fruit Name: Ryu Ryu no mi (Dragon-Dragon), Model: Ankylosaurus
Type: Ancient Zoan
Description: Grants the user the ability to transform into an Ankylosaurus and Ankylosaurus-Human hybrid. The user gains a steel like, bone armor decorated with spikes and a tail tipped with a bone club, as well as an increase in raw strength.
Code:

[b]Ryu Ryu no mi (Dragon-Dragon), Model: Ankylosaurus [/b] belongs to [u]Kazu HiroHara[/u].
Pfft, stealing Laz's spare dino-fruit, I see. Approved! (Also, love the ankylosaurus. It's so fucking adorable.)


@Hikari D. Rabbit wrote:
Character Name: Hikari D. Rabbit
Devil Fruit Name: Banī-Banī No Mi:: Model Wataousagiusagi (Bunny-Bunny Fruit:: Model Cottontail Rabbit)
Type: Zoan
Description: The user gains the ability to transform their physical properties into that of a rabbit. The user has the biological properties as well, including fur growth, strong leg muscles, and sensitive hearing. This also grants the user with the weakness that rabbits have as well; such as sensitivity to sound.
Code:

[b]Banī-Banī No Mi: Model Wataousagiusagi (Bunny-Bunny Fruit: Model Cottontail Rabbit)[/b] belongs to [u]Hikari D. Rabbit[/u].

Another adorable devil fruit claim! Approved! Also, please feel free to come and say hi and introduce yourself in the Discord chat!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diana Melvi

Diana Melvi

Tracker

Name : Diana Melvi
Age : 56
Height : 33'
Weight : 4829
Race : Giant
Faction : Undetermined
Crew : Undetermined
Ship : Undetermined
Crew Position : Undetermined
Devil Fruit : Eki Eki no mi (Liquid Liquid Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 85
Defense (DEF) : 120
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[hardboiled]
Posts : 20

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 am

Character Name: Diana Melvi
Devil Fruit Name: Eki Eki no Mi (Liquid - Liquid Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Diana can change the physical state of non-living things (solid, liquid). The affected material acts as if it were in the altered state (until Diana releases it from that state) but retains its shape visibly. A patch of ground altered to liquid will still look like solid ground, and a liquid altered to a solid will still look like its liquid state. The desired area/object to be altered must be touched by Diane while activating this ability. The dimensions of the area to be altered can be shaped by Diane's will.
Code:

[b] Eki Eki no Mi (Liquid - Liquid Fruit) [/b] belongs to [u]Diana Melvi.


Last edited by Diana Melvi on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1900

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 3:13 pm

@Diana Melvi wrote:
Character Name: Diana Melvi
Devil Fruit Name: Eki Eki no Mi (Liquid - Liquid Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Diana can change the physical state of non-living things (solid, liquid). The affected material acts as if it were in the altered state (until Diana releases it from that state) but retains its shape visibly. A patch of ground altered to liquid will still look like solid ground, and a liquid altered to a solid will still look like its liquid state. The desired area/object to be altered must be touched by Diane while activating this ability. The dimensions of the area to be altered can be shaped by Diane's will.
Code:

[b] Eki Eki no Mi (Liquid - Liquid Fruit) [/b] belongs to [u]Diana Melvi.

Approved, but one thing - you may not solidify large bodies of water (any volume of water you can be submerged in).

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Rashakan

Victor Rashakan

Tracker

Name : Victor Rashakan
Epithet : Sun God
Age : 19
Height : 6'0
Weight : 210
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : The Netsu Netsu no Mi (High heat Heat fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 10

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Character Name: Alexi Baki
Devil Fruit Name:Magnetic-Magnetic Fruit
Type:Paramecia
Description: Allows the wielder to control, shape, and maneuver metal.
Code:

[b]Magnetic-Magnetic[/b] belongs to [u]Alexi Baki[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobunaga

Nobunaga

Tracker

Name : Ryoma Nobunaga
Age : 23
Height : 6'6"
Weight : 175 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 50
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 100
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
Posts : 43

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:43 pm

Removed


Last edited by Nobunaga on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dutch Cassidy

Dutch Cassidy

Tracker

Name : Dutch Cassidy
Epithet : Dynamite
Age : 23
Height : 5'11"
Weight : 170 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Bounty Hunters
Devil Fruit : Pamu Pamu no Mi (Rupture Rupture Fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 1
Experience Points : 100
Berries : 5,050,000
Posts : 3

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Character Name: Dutch Cassidy
Devil Fruit Name: Pamu Pamu no Mi (Rupture Rupture Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Allows the user to turn themself and an inorganic material that they touch into a ticking time-bomb that swells up before exploding. The user ends up restored and unharmed if they choose to use themselves.
Code:

[b]Pamu Pamu no Mi (Rupture Rupture Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Dutch Cassidy[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karl Friedrich

Karl Friedrich

Tracker

Name : Karl Friedrich
Epithet : Venomous
Age : 20
Height : 6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)
Weight : 176 lbs (80kg)
Race : Human
Faction : To be Determined
Crew : To be Determined
Ship : To be Determined
Crew Position : To be Determined
Devil Fruit : Doku Doku no Mi (Venom-Venom Fruit)
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 153
Attack (ATK) : 105
Defense (DEF) : 95
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 105
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 10

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 1:23 pm


Character Name: Karl Friedrich
Devil Fruit Name: Doku Doku no Mi (Venom Venom fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: This fruit's major strength is that it grants the user the ability to produce and control various types of poison. The types of poison they can produce can vary in strength and forms, which can be as simple as breathing out minor poison gas, or as complex as being concentrated and corrosive indigo-colored liquid produced directly out of their own body. Having a body that is completely covered in poison at will, any person who touches the user will be poisoned. The fruit also grants the user immunity from poison as well. The user appears to have full control of any poison they release, whether it be in liquid or gaseous form.
Code:

[b]Doku Doku no Mi (Venom Venom Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Karl Friedrich[/u].

I hope I am allowed to have it since I didn't see it in the list of taken fruits, unless I missed it.

________________________________________________________
KARL, THE VENOMOUS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emi Roromiya

Emi Roromiya

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 CHwDBFC
Tracker

Name : Emi Roromiya
Epithet : Smiling Slayer
Age : 17
Height : 5'5"
Weight : 130 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : N/A
Crew : Meddling Kids
Ship : The Scorned Lady
Crew Position : Navigator
Devil Fruit : N/A
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 275
Attack (ATK) : 350
Defense (DEF) : 320
Reflex (RX) : 350
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 55
Experience Points : 5550
Bounty : 31,600,000
Berries : 22,050,000
Posts : 84

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 6:01 pm

Alexander Nyx wrote:
Character Name: Alexi Baki
Devil Fruit Name:Magnetic-Magnetic Fruit
Type:Paramecia
Description: Allows the wielder to control, shape, and maneuver metal.
Code:

[b]Magnetic-Magnetic[/b] belongs to [u]Alexi Baki[/u].

The name for the fruit should stay consistent with what it was called when an NPC did have the fruit: Magnet-Magnet Fruit, so please change this accordingly. Also for the description of the fruit, we would much prefer the description you put for it on your fighting style as the one here on the claims is not accurate. Your character would not be able to shape the metal so please adjust this accordingly as well!

@Dutch Cassidy wrote:
Character Name: Dutch Cassidy
Devil Fruit Name: Pamu Pamu no Mi (Rupture Rupture Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Allows the user to turn themself and an inorganic material that they touch into a ticking time-bomb that swells up before exploding. The user ends up restored and unharmed if they choose to use themselves.
Code:

[b]Pamu Pamu no Mi (Rupture Rupture Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Dutch Cassidy[/u].

Approved and added!

@Karl Friedrich wrote:

Character Name: Karl Friedrich
Devil Fruit Name: Doku Doku no Mi (Venom Venom fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: This fruit's major strength is that it grants the user the ability to produce and control various types of poison. The types of poison they can produce can vary in strength and forms, which can be as simple as breathing out minor poison gas, or as complex as being concentrated and corrosive indigo-colored liquid produced directly out of their own body. Having a body that is completely covered in poison at will, any person who touches the user will be poisoned. The fruit also grants the user immunity from poison as well. The user appears to have full control of any poison they release, whether it be in liquid or gaseous form.
Code:

[b]Doku Doku no Mi (Venom Venom Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Karl Friedrich[/u].

I hope I am allowed to have it since I didn't see it in the list of taken fruits, unless I missed it.

Sounds good! Approved and added! However, while your fruit will grant you resistance to poison, it can't provide full immunity to its user. Please refer to Elemental Resistances in the Combat Guide for further details. Also, please feel free to come and say hi and introduce yourself in the Discord chat if you haven't already!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Connivis

Henry Connivis

Tracker

Name : Henry Connivis
Age : 20
Height : 5"7
Weight : 240 lb
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : Searchlight Touring Division
Ship : Mary Jane
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : Tokei Tokei no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 130
Attack (ATK) : 60
Defense (DEF) : 60
Reflex (RX) : 235
Willpower (WP) : 60
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 21

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 6:58 pm

Character Name: Henry Connivis
Devil Fruit Name: Tokei Tokei no Mi [Clock Clock Fruit]
Type: Paramecia
Description: The User becomes a clockwork person, replacing their internal organs with gear-based mechanisms which serve the same function. They gain a superhuman sense of time, able to measure to the millisecond and always know the time of day regardless of circumstance. Along with this, the User can set themselves to automatically repeat actions they've done before at regular intervals such as "clap every 2 seconds for the next minute". They can open up their skin to show their clockwork innards.
Code:

[b]Tokei Tokei no Mi [Clock Clock Fruit][/b] belongs to [u]Henry Connivis[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1900

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:06 pm

Dondagora wrote:
Character Name: Henry Connivis
Devil Fruit Name: Tokei Tokei no Mi [Clock Clock Fruit]
Type: Paramecia
Description: The User becomes a clockwork person, replacing their internal organs with gear-based mechanisms which serve the same function. They gain a superhuman sense of time, able to measure to the millisecond and always know the time of day regardless of circumstance. Along with this, the User can set themselves to automatically repeat actions they've done before at regular intervals such as "clap every 2 seconds for the next minute". They can open up their skin to show their clockwork innards.
Code:

[b]Tokei Tokei no Mi [Clock Clock Fruit][/b] belongs to [u]Henry Connivis[/u].

Oho, this sounds quite interesting. Can't wait to see it in action. Approved!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel Seyres

Abel Seyres

Tracker

Name : Abel J. Seyres
Epithet : 14th
Age : 20
Height : 5'9 ft
Weight : 128 lbs
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Devil Fruit : Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model: Arctic Wolf
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 110
Defense (DEF) : 70
Reflex (RX) : 110
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000
Posts : 9

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 1:34 am


Character Name: Abel Seyres
Devil Fruit Name: Ōkami Ōkami no Mi (Wolf-Wolf Fruit), Model: Artic Wolf
Type: Normal Zoan
Description: This Devil Fruit lets the user partially or fully transform into a Wolf species. As that transformation grants the user strong animal instincts and animal senses like smell and hearing, which helps them during a battle.
The Partial transformation let the user increase some of his senses like hearing or smelling, or simply transforming his arms and legs to grant himself physical capacity.
The Full transformation lets the user turn himself into a werewolf or a humanoid wolf, granting them animal senses and physical capabilities.
Code:

[b]Ōkami Ōkami no Mi (Wolf-Wolf Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Abel Seyres[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francis Charlemagne

Francis Charlemagne

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Z0Pbi6w
Tracker

Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
Age : 28
Height : 5'10" (178 cm)
Weight : 198 lbs (90 kg)
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Crew Position : Fleet Commander
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 420
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 415
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 60
Experience Points : 6000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 50,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny]
Posts : 101

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 1:42 am

Solace wrote:

Character Name: Abel Seyres
Devil Fruit Name: Ōkami Ōkami no Mi (Wolf-Wolf Fruit), Model: Artic Wolf
Type: Normal Zoan
Description: This Devil Fruit lets the user partially or fully transform into a Wolf species. As that transformation grants the user strong animal instincts and animal senses like smell and hearing, which helps them during a battle.
The Partial transformation let the user increase some of his senses like hearing or smelling, or simply transforming his arms and legs to grant himself physical capacity.
The Full transformation lets the user turn himself into a werewolf or a humanoid wolf, granting them animal senses and physical capabilities.
Code:

[b]Ōkami Ōkami no Mi (Wolf-Wolf Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Abel Seyres[/u].

Approved, but for consistency's sake, I would like this fruit to be named "Inu Inu no Mi (Dog-Dog Fruit), Model: Arctic Wolf".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verificashun T Fortimins

Verificashun T Fortimins

Tracker

Name : Verificashun Took Fortimins
Epithet : That Angry Pig Guy
Age : 36
Height : 5'10"
Weight : 310 kg
Race : Human (Pig)
Faction : Marine
Devil Fruit : Buta Buta no Mi
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 5,050,000
Posts : 5

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 5:10 am

Character Name: Verificashun Took Fortimins
Devil Fruit Name: Buta Buta no Mi (Pig Pig Fruit)
Type: Zoan
Description: He turns into a pig. A very handsome pig. An absolute unit of a pigman.
Code:

[b]Buta Buta no Mi (Pig Pig Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Verificashun Took Fortimins[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1900

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 11:00 am

Lin wrote:
Character Name: Verificashun Took Fortimins
Devil Fruit Name: Buta Buta no Mi (Pig Pig Fruit)
Type: Zoan
Description: He turns into a pig. A very handsome pig. An absolute unit of a pigman.
Code:

[b]Buta Buta no Mi (Pig Pig Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Verificashun Took Fortimins[/u].

Approved!

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Rashakan

Victor Rashakan

Tracker

Name : Victor Rashakan
Epithet : Sun God
Age : 19
Height : 6'0
Weight : 210
Race : Human
Faction : Pirate
Crew Position : Captain
Devil Fruit : The Netsu Netsu no Mi (High heat Heat fruit)
Haki Level : 0
Hitpoints (HP) : 100
Attack (ATK) : 0
Defense (DEF) : 0
Reflex (RX) : 0
Willpower (WP) : 0
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[childofdestiny]
Posts : 10

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 11:46 am

Character Name: Victor Rashakan
Devil Fruit Name: Netsu-Netsu No Mi (Heat-Heat Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Gives the wielder the power to heat up his body and areas around him to super heated levels.
Code:

[b]Nestu-Netsu No Mi (Heat-Heat Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Victor Rashakan[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gray

Gray

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Cool-t10
Tracker

Name : Gray Starks
Epithet : The Conqueror (Formerly "Black Fist")
Age : 49
Height : 10'1"/ 307 cm
Weight : 1043 lbs / 473 kg
Race : Human Cyborg
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Super Veteran (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Position : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Haki Specialization : All
Haki Level : 9
Hitpoints (HP) : 700
Attack (ATK) : 750
Defense (DEF) : 600
Reflex (RX) : 655
Willpower (WP) : 600
Level : 100
Experience Points : 10000
Bounty : 5,000,000,000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Shop Discount : -20%
Berries : 25,000,000,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny][bookworm][freakofnature]
[windcaller][punchoutguru][endgameboss]
Posts : 1900

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 12:01 pm

@Victor Rashakan wrote:
Character Name: Victor Rashakan
Devil Fruit Name: Netsu-Netsu No Mi (Heat-Heat Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Description: Gives the wielder the power to heat up his body and areas around him to super heated levels.
Code:

[b]Nestu-Netsu No Mi (Heat-Heat Fruit)[/b] belongs to [u]Victor Rashakan[/u].

Claim added.

________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoi Ravenport

Aoi Ravenport

Tracker

Name : Aoi Ravenport
Age : 20
Height : 5' 10"
Weight : 155
Race : Human
Faction : Marine
Crew : Searchlight Touring Division
Ship : Mary Jane
Devil Fruit : Hito Hito no Mi (Human-Human Fruit), Model: Tengu
Haki Level : 1
Hitpoints (HP) : 150
Attack (ATK) : 100
Defense (DEF) : 100
Reflex (RX) : 90
Willpower (WP) : 100
Level : 10
Experience Points : 1000
Berries : 50,000
[dragonheart]
Posts : 14

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 11:13 am

Character Name: Aoi Ravenport

Devil Fruit Name: Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Tengu

Type: Mythical Zoan

Description: The Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Tengu grants its user the ability to turn into a Daitengu; a semi-human Yokai with bird-like features. When partially transformed, the user gains the ability of flight; made possible through the sprouting of feathered wings. When fully transformed, the user turns into a large, long nosed, blue-skinned version of the humanoids of legend; the pair of feathered wings on their back grow larger in tandem. This complete transformation grants an immense increase in the user’s physical and mental capabilities, as well as the ability to manipulate wind through a variety of techniques.

Code:

[b]Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Tengu[/b] belongs to [u]Aoi Ravenport[/u].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Francis Charlemagne

Francis Charlemagne

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Z0Pbi6w
Tracker

Name : Francis Charlemagne
Epithet : The Golden Ogre of Tequila Wolf
Age : 28
Height : 5'10" (178 cm)
Weight : 198 lbs (90 kg)
Race : Human
Faction : Marines
World Position : Rear Admiral
Crew : 69th Battalion
Ship : The Silver Ending
Crew Position : Fleet Commander
Haki Specialization : Busoshoku
Haki Level : 6
Hitpoints (HP) : 345
Attack (ATK) : 420
Defense (DEF) : 300
Reflex (RX) : 415
Willpower (WP) : 350
Level : 60
Experience Points : 6000
Income Multiplier : +10%
Berries : 50,000
[baneoftheweak][childofdestiny]
Posts : 101

Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fruit Claims   Devil Fruit Claims - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 12:52 pm

@Aoi Ravenport wrote:
Character Name: Aoi Ravenport

Devil Fruit Name: Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Tengu

Type: Mythical Zoan

Description: The Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Tengu grants its user the ability to turn into a Daitengu; a semi-human Yokai with bird-like features. When partially transformed, the user gains the ability of flight; made possible through the sprouting of feathered wings. When fully transformed, the user turns into a large, long nosed, blue-skinned version of the humanoids of legend; the pair of feathered wings on their back grow larger in tandem. This complete transformation grants an immense increase in the user’s physical and mental capabilities, as well as the ability to manipulate wind through a variety of techniques.

Code:

[b]Tori Tori no Mi (Bird-Bird Fruit), Model: Tengu[/b] belongs to [u]Aoi Ravenport[/u].

Approved, but with a small edit to the name of the fruit. Since even the full transformation is still humanoid, and considering the lore of Tengus themselves, I will be renaming this fruit to "Hito Hito no Mi (Human-Human Fruit), Model: Tengu". I considered "Yokai Yokai no Mi", but I couldn't think of a suitable English translation. Hope you can bear with this change!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Devil Fruit Claims
Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revival Dawn - One Piece RP :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Fighting Styles :: Devil Fruits-
Jump to: