Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Market] [Shop] The Shop of DreamsYesterday at 10:41 pmSkoll[Market] [Trade] Trading ForumYesterday at 10:35 pmSkoll[Crew] Skoll's Rescue & RaidingYesterday at 10:24 pmSkoll[Bio] Aya "Pikasso" RuizWed Apr 17, 2024 1:28 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandTue Apr 16, 2024 2:00 pmAnne La Tene[Episode] Ancient Blood ArisesTue Apr 16, 2024 1:25 pmLavender[Board] Quest Requests and Quest GradingsMon Apr 15, 2024 8:30 amGray[Saga] [Black Drum Island Conquest] The Bottom Line Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:40 pmNoah[Crew] The Vintage HordeSun Apr 14, 2024 3:04 pmOrion Montgomery
Go down
Anonymous

Good to be bad. (Crew Ad) Empty Good to be bad. (Crew Ad)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:45 pm
So...we are allowed alternate accounts here. If anyone is interested in being a baddie on their alternate, for a change of pace or whatnot, I do need two people to join the Primetime Pirates. I understand if you do not want to join up for a little chaos and discord, but the offer is open to new and older players alike. I plan to do a lot of fun arcs, sagas and episodes that allow for people to tap into their character's "badassery" utilizing the bevy of new systems we've gain from the newest update, but I need crew members to make this happen. Here is the current crew roster of npcs, the ship, and the crew page. All positions are open, npcs will be moved to new tasks and jobs accordingly. We will try to have an adventure on every single island within Paradise and the New World, leaving our mark on the land. Though Brood does not want to become pirate king, he does want to bring his crew to a legendary status.

Note: You do not have to have a character that is evil. Neutral characters are welcome, the crew reputation will be of a evil/bad nature, similar to the great one piece villains we see in the story like the Blackbeard Pirates or the Donquixote Family. Not every member of the latter crew are evil, considering that Viola was a member of that crew. So on and so forth. (Some of the npc aren't evil on this crew.)

So bring on those alts! If you want. >.> that is.~ (Also, being at such a drastically lower level, you shouldn't have any problems since bosses are individual for arcs, sagas and episodes, meaning that if I am fighting a +3 boss, it would be a +3 in accordance to my level. If you wanted to fight a +1 or a +3, it would only be in accordance to your level, as you get to pick your own boss. Since they'd be different opponents. :) <3 )

Crew Overview: http://www.revivaldawn-oprp.com/t546-primetime-pirates

Crew Members: http://www.revivaldawn-oprp.com/t549-npcs-brood-x-bach

Crew Ship: http://www.revivaldawn-oprp.com/t547-the-big-time

Arc Example
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Good to be bad. (Crew Ad) Empty Re: Good to be bad. (Crew Ad)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:59 am
I'm so interested in this ~ Being "baddies" is what Hasegawa would die for. Sadly, he is with the Apollo right now, but not sure if Laurel is coming back or not (?) If I have a green light, I would like to roam around the world with the Primetime Pirates!
Anonymous

Good to be bad. (Crew Ad) Empty Re: Good to be bad. (Crew Ad)

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:38 am
Laurel is indeed considered active. Our crews are going to be forming an alliance at some point in the future, so this is something that we totally could work out in character if it doesn't work out OOC. But, the best way to ask Laurel would be to @ her in the discord chat! Let me know what she says. :) We'd love to have you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord