Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaToday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandYesterday at 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Yesterday at 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here Empty Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:22 am
So like, I don't know how long this'll be. I'm happy to see a bunch of familiar names, and I remember my time w. romance dawn and the mess I made with other admins after. I talked with Tyler, and I heard Gray wasn't the one who shut RD down, which still I'm feeling a bit emotional because of everything that went down back then. Like, I missed the community and I wanna RP here but this is just something I needed to get off my chest.

I hope for those who remember the site after RD that I was trying to do my best and I wasn't the nicest person, and initially I was so angry to see Gray because of what I had thought happened. Idk, none of this matters and hi everyone who remembers me. I hope everything is going well. I'm gonna try to not be annoying so I'm gonna avoid being super suggestive like I used to be, that part of me kinda died from stress from multiple different sites.
Gray
Gray
The Conqueror / Black Fist
[tracker=/t131-tracker-gray-starks#504]
Name : Gray
Epithet : "The Conqueror"; "Black Fist"
Height : 10'2" (310 cm)
Weight : 1043 lbs (473 kg)
Species : Cyborg Human
Faction : Pirate
World Position : Lurking Legend (Former Yonkou)
Crew : Black Fist Pirates (Destroyed)
Ship : Sangria's Vane (Destroyed)
Crew Role : Captain (Former)
Devil Fruit : Pressure-Pressure Fruit
Bounty : [ber=r] 5,000,000,000
EXP Bonus : +0.20 (to all allies)
Income Bonus : +0.20
Shop Discount : -30%
Balance : [bel] 25,000,000,000
[[strollingdeath]][[baneoftheweak]][[riseandshine]][[childofdestiny]][[freakofnature]]
[[punchoutguru]][[dulcetvirtuoso]]

[[improviseadaptovercome]]

Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here Empty Re: Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:31 am
Holy shit dude! Welcome back!

While I understand your bitter feelings completely, see it from my side too. I was gone for a time only to return to a missing site. And to find out later that I was blamed for its deletion just because I wasn't around to argue against such an accusation? I'd daresay I was angrier than any of you to find that out. But, like you say, that's all in the past. I'm over it, and I'm glad you are too. It's a new start for all of us, hopefully, to do it better this time.
Anonymous

Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here Empty Re: Hey, Adrian/Jensen/whatever names I used here

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:49 pm
Yeah I read that, and that's definitely a fair thing to say. I can't blame you for it, we just didn't know who could've done it. At least you came back and worked with the same people to fix things, which I respect.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord