Revival Dawn is a role-playing forum set in an alternate universe of canon One Piece.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
The Halloween Contest is here! And with it comes the recruitment of quest graders! If you're interested in sharing a spooky story and/or becoming a quest grader, go sign up here! Happy spooking!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Gray
Anyone Wish to Plot?  I_vote_lcapAnyone Wish to Plot?  I_voting_barAnyone Wish to Plot?  I_vote_rcap 
NPC
Anyone Wish to Plot?  I_vote_lcapAnyone Wish to Plot?  I_voting_barAnyone Wish to Plot?  I_vote_rcap 
Castor O. Nox
Deku
Baltroy
Wren
Shiro O' Lantern
Mysti
Erik Dubois Jr
Cody
Discord Server
Vote for Us
Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Anyone Wish to Plot?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serenity

Serenity

Tracker

Name : Seraphina M. Pryde
Epithet : Serenity | Siren | Raven
Race : Human
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 65
Defense (DEF) : 45
Reflex (RX) : 70
Willpower (WP) : 30
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries : 1,050,000

Anyone Wish to Plot?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Wish to Plot?    Anyone Wish to Plot?  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Seeing as my character has been approved, I am looking for people to currently plot with. I don't have any specifics (can be aligned with good or bad) and, if you're open to RPing character history, I'm up for it, too.

Character App of anyone is interested~
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

Tracker

Crew Position : Merchant/Navigator | Thief
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 180
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 245
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2563
Berries : 2,793,750

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wish to Plot?    Anyone Wish to Plot?  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:56 pm

Weasel comes from a merchant and your character is an economist, maybe we can make something of that? Like establishing a business partnership

My Ankle Teth--ERRR, Tracker | Speech Color - #6600ff
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Tracker

Name : Seraphina M. Pryde
Epithet : Serenity | Siren | Raven
Race : Human
Crew : Primetime Pirates
Haki Level : 0
Attack (ATK) : 65
Defense (DEF) : 45
Reflex (RX) : 70
Willpower (WP) : 30
Level : 40
Experience Points : 4000
Berries : 1,050,000

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wish to Plot?    Anyone Wish to Plot?  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:03 pm

That can totally work. They could have lost touch when her Father died as well. Do you have a discord? Maybe we can chat there ^^
Back to top Go down
Weasel

Weasel

Tracker

Crew Position : Merchant/Navigator | Thief
Haki Level : 2
Attack (ATK) : 180
Defense (DEF) : 150
Reflex (RX) : 245
Willpower (WP) : 150
Level : 25
Experience Points : 2563
Berries : 2,793,750

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Wish to Plot?    Anyone Wish to Plot?  EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 12:05 am

Yeah, I'll send a friend request there. But based on how Weasel's story goes, I figured it'd be something we establish initially in present time.

My Ankle Teth--ERRR, Tracker | Speech Color - #6600ff
Back to top Go down

Anyone Wish to Plot?
Page 1 of 1