Revival Dawn - One Piece RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Switch Account

Latest topics
[Bio] Kaito TsukiyamaYesterday at 4:12 pmGray[World Event] A Fool's ErrandWed Mar 27, 2024 11:35 amHyde Garland[Rolls] Start me up!Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:08 amRNGesus[Arc] [Rubeck Island Conquest][Part 2] Last Tango in Rubeck Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:24 pmGoldmonger[Saga] The Dark Parade - The Diagnosis [Part I] Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:25 pmRowan Roji[Tracker] Tafari LeonidasMon Mar 25, 2024 7:45 pmTafari[Arc] Dreams of Kings and Castles: Part III- Invocation Under StarlightMon Mar 25, 2024 4:56 pmSkoll[Bio] Tafari Leonidas Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 pmGray[Bio] Asakura DojiMon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 pmGray
Go down
Anonymous

Here it begins - Episode Empty Here it begins - Episode

This post has in-line assessment comments.Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:16 pm
Here it begins
Episode
Kayano Junko
An emotionless bounty hunter with an enormous sweet tooth

Centaurea: Nothing is left of the once proud kingdom. Everywhere are ruins and the pirates seized the whole island. Here one could find legendary weapons or could sell them on the black markets. This place is known as the hometown of the pirate twins Mad Silver and One-Ear Turner. The marine posted their bounty for certain reasons. Apparently, they destroyed years ago a small village in the east blue. It was located nearby Shimotsuki Village. But nobody could say if the rumour are true. If this should be so, they were the murderer of young woman called Junko. Hunting the murderer of her parents, the girl decided to follow up this rumour. The bounty hunter, who was new in the business and didn't have even a ship hitched a ride to get finally on Centaurea.

Junko took a seat on a rock at the beach and stared at the wanted posters. This was her first bounty hunt and she was a bit nervous. These guys are stronger than normal people and so it would be an interesting fight. She had to win this to get the information she needed: The truth about her destroyed hometown.
Mitsume put the posters on the ground and took her scythe from the back. In her hands Katto felt wonderfully light. She examined the blades to see if there were still keen. She knew exactly that there were sharp, but it was her daily routine.

Out of nowhere, a stranger appeared behind her „Hey little girl, looking for mommy and daddy?“ he asked with a laughter.
She throws her head back and looked up at the man behind her. It was a big bolted muscle man, who seemingly didn't notice Katto on her lap. His upper body was protected by heavy armour and in his hands, he held a warhammer
„Just gimme all your money and food and I will probably let you live!“
Faster than the pirate could follow with his eyes, Junko jumped off the rock and slit his back. With a loud scream, the enemy stumbled forwards. Before he could do anything Junko sliced through his armour due to the manufacture of the scythe-blade. The scythe was made by Junko, of course, it was high-quality. The blacksmith did a very good job with the scythe. The pirate fell unconscious to the ground and sand were whipped up.
„Mmh. I should have to ask him first about the twins.“ the short woman emitted emotionless.

She didn't know exactly where she should search for them, but she knew about the black markets on the island.
When the bounty hunter arrived at the first black market, she asked the traders and pirates about the twins. Unsuspecting that they are already there.

„I heard that you are looking for us, lil girl?“

Without the slightest hesitation, Junko thrust herself forward in the direction of the voice.
Anonymous

Here it begins - Episode Empty Re: Here it begins - Episode

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 am
OOC:

Papillon D. Fran uses LT (A Bullet's Love) on Mad Silver
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

Name : Variable
Epithet : Variable
Height : Variable
Weight : Variable
Species : Variable
Faction : Variable
Crew : Variable
Ship : Variable
Crew Role : Variable
Devil Fruit : Variable
Bounty : Variable
Balance : Variable

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 am
The member 'Frenzy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Reflex Check' : 12
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:08 am

...HOW FOOLISH.

NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME.

PAPILLON D. FRAN

“Stop sulking, I already said I’m sorry,” said Captain Patch, looking sheepishly down at his companion who appeared to be his junior by half his age.

“I’m not sulking,” replied Fran dryly, turning her crimson eyes away from him and focusing them ahead instead. She gripped the joystick of her wheelchair and steadily navigated herself down the dusty, mostly vacant street. Only the drunk collapsed against the walls of decrepit shops and taverns with their hats drawn down to their eyes occupied the streets. Some even stirred to the crunch of loose gravel beneath Fran’s wheels as she passed and attempted to deliver slurred slanders, but she simply kept her eyes trained firmly forward.

“I really didn’t think he would try to pick you up,” continued Patch, glancing awkwardly back at the chained pirate following several paces behind the two.

The pirate had a terrible limp, consequential from the single bullet lodged into his knee and though the captain had been considerate enough to contain the bleeding with a skilfully wrapped bandage, he was undeniably in pain. Given the string of vulgar curses that still hadn’t ceased since his capture, Fran supposed he was more content substituting his pain for anger, but she genuinely believed he should be counting himself lucky. After all, bounties didn’t necessarily have to be alive to be exchanged for reward and if it weren’t for Patch stepping in, she would surely have aimed her gun much differently. Fran sighed, still wistfully wishing she had shot the pirate (who’s name she had already forgotten) between the eyes. But when Captain Patch said “Stop”, she stopped. His words were the only words she ever regarded with real value and his favour was just as much dear to her.

“I have some vinegar wine that no one but you could possibly enjoy,” said Patch, taking her earlier sigh for annoyance. “So how about you stop sulking?”

“But I’m not…” began Fran in protest before pressing her lips into a tight line. “Fine, I haven’t tried vinegar wine before.”

“Oh, it’s as horrid as you’d imagine it to be,” laughed Patch lightly, knowing he had won. Again. “I’ll give it to you once I’ve dropped this guy off at the base.” He pointed his thumb back at the detained pirate, his eyes still on Fran. “I take it you still plan to avoid the base?”

Deciding against replying, Fran simply tilted her body slightly to flip open the flap of her wheelchair’s left compartment without breaking her wheelchair’s manoeuvres. When she straightened back in her chair, she clutched in her hand a pile of worn, yellowed paper—all featuring the words “DEAD OR ALIVE” printed in bold, black letters—and she proceeded to flip careless through them, scanning the pictures of criminals and their corresponding bounties underneath. Patch peered over her shoulder and shook his head with equal amount exasperation and amusement.

“Such a workaholic,” he said with a sigh before reaching down and plucking up two posters. “How about a challenge for a change? Mad Silver and One-Ear Turner, twin brothers who just so happen to be in the next town. Or so I’ve heard.”

“You mean where the marine base is?” asked Fran sourly.

“Pure coincidence, my dear,” he replied with a shameless grin.

Fran didn’t respond, briefly wondering why he was always so keen to have her visit old haunts. “Ridiculous,” she muttered and reached up to snatch the wanted posters from her senior, exchanging the challenging glint in his half-blind left eye with a dark scowl of her own. She glanced down at the picture of the twins, ready reject them when a commotion started directly ahead of them. Looking up, Fran frowned with perplexity for a moment before releasing the joystick of her wheelchair and lifting both posters up with each of her hands.

“I thought they were in the next town,” she remarked with a malicious smile. There before them were the two criminals, starkly distinguishable by the wild eruption of spiky silver hair of the towering half-giant and the scarred empty eye socket—boldly exposed—of his thin, wiry brother. The Turner twins looked as heretical as their posters depicted them to be with leathery skin, missing black teeth and twisted limbs. One-Ear, despite clearly having two ears and one eye, even sported a hunchback and Mad Silver’s face was disproportionate with a massive, square chin. Just a little further away from them was an incredibly small woman, made to seem infinitely smaller in the face of two, disfigured half-giants.

“Did I say that? I hardly recall,” said Patch lightly. “Must be my age. Well, I must be going.”

“Don’t forget my wine,” she called after the hastily retreating captain, tugging his detainee by the chains who was still making dark, vulgar promises under his breath. Turning back to the scene, Fran watched as the blue-haired girl swiftly thrust herself towards the two pirates, raising an onyx-coloured scythe with two blades on either ends as she did. “Oh no you don’t,” muttered Fran irritably. “I called shots on these two way before you did!”

Her right hand immediately dove into one of her wheelchair’s many compartments and when she drew it back out, a platinum pistol with intricate golden runes adorning its surface was clasped firmly in her hand. Raising the barrel and aiming at the silver-haired oaf in one fluid motion, she pulled the trigger with an air of graceful confidence, something so out-of-place in the young woman’s demeanour given her prior moodiness.

[A Bullet’s Love]

A bullet blasted from the pistol and the sniper relished in the feel of the recoil travel up the length of her arm. Pulling the pistol back, Fran assessed the damage, knowing even before she did that her aim had well and truly hit its mark. There was several moments of stunned silence following the sound of the pistol, as though it had yet to occur to the twins that there was a second hunter in the midst. A muffled scream soon followed the silence when Mad Silver had realised the burning sensation on the back of his left shoulder had suffered a blind attack. Spinning around, the taller of the twin immediately set his eyes on the woman in the wheelchair. Several more silent moments followed as he struggled to connect the assassinator’s pistol to the disabled assassinator, but Fran wasn’t generous enough to allow him to take his time.

“It appears,” she said huskily, narrowing her eyes with mild amusement at the bewildered man, knowing all too well that provocation to a “mad” man was not generally encouraged. “My bullet has taken a liking to you.”

STATS TRACKER:
1 TECHNIQUES |  0 PASSIVES | 0 ACTIVES:
DAMAGE TRACKER:
TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:
NPC TRACKER 1:

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Last edited by Frenzy on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:30 pm
Reflex check:

Junko uses MT [Battle cry] on herself [no roll]
Junko uses LT [Unhinge] on One-Ear Turner
Junko uses UT on One-Ear Turner

One-Ear Turner uses LT [Shot] on Junko
One-Ear Turner uses UT on Junko
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:30 pm
The member 'Junko' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 19, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 11, 14
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:27 am
Here it begins
Episode
Kayano Junko

Charging with full force on them, Junko didnt realize the sniper aiming on them.
She was looking forward to the fight against the two. Nothing could stop her now.  The blue-haired girl yelled to bring herself to ecstasy.

[Battle cry ]

At this moment, her strength increased significantly, but she didn't pay attention to her defence anymore. Her attacks would hurt and so she had to finish the fight fast. Before she reached the first twin a shot was fired and she stopped. The scythe-fighter didn't see that someone pulled a gun.
She was uninjured, and the faces of the twins registered also surprise. She used this short time to look closer at the two.
Compared to Junko, the twins were gigantic. In front of her stood, as it seemed, One-Ear-Turner... Actually not as it seemed. This pirate had two ears, but only one eye. His hand rested on the pistol at his waist. Behind him, Mad Silver held his shoulder. Blood ran down his spine through his fingers. The bullet must have hit him, but the marksman was still unclear.
Mad Silver didn't notice Junko any longer and went in the direction of fire for his revenge. She could look after him and this marksman later. So fate, for once, was on her team when she could fight them one on one. Without further hesitation, she dashed across the place.
With her first attack, she aimed for his leg. One-Ear was astounded to discover how fast the small girl overcame the distance. He made a sidestep to dodge this attack, but at this moment Junko spun her scythe against the other direction and hit the other leg with the handle. The “giant” began to stumble and fell slowly to the ground. She gave him no time to breathe and pursued him with her scythe Katto.

[Unhinge]

Suddenly some other pirates on horses appeared. “Captain, are you ok?”
The horses kicked up dust and Junko couldn't see that much. She retreated a few steps and tried to gain an overview.
“There are two of them! We move back. Help my brother!” One Ear ordered his crew. He sat upon a horse and “ licked” his wounds. The man with only one eye was mad about the little bounty hunter. The sawn-off shotgun in his hand, he aimed at the clueless girl. The pirate dug his spurs into the horse and at the same time he shot at Junko

LT [Shot]

The pellets hit her in the right waist. “Next time you wouldn't hit your attack” As he rode by he tried to hit her with his shotgun again. But not in a shooting way. He held the gun like a scimitar. This time Junko was cool, calm and collected and prepared to retaliate. They managed it to strike each other at the same time, but after all, he and his crew rode away and led her back.
Her waist still bled, but she faded out the pain. „Thats unlucky“ she spoke to herself „Mmh... maybe the silver hair guy is still there.“
She turned on a dime in the direction of the other fight.

STATS TRACKER:

2 TECHNIQUES |  0 PASSIVES | 0 ACTIVES:

TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:

NPC TRACKER 1:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 am
Papillon D. Fran uses LT [Dethrone the King] on Mad Silver
Papillon D. Fran uses UT on Mad Silver
Papillon D. Fran uses UT on Junko

Mad Silver uses LT [Rumble Punch] on Papillon D. Fran
Mad Silver uses UT on Papillon D. Fran
NPC
NPC
NPC
Tracker

This post has in-line assessment comments.Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:02 am
The member 'Frenzy' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Reflex Check' : 12, 19, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'Reflex Check' : 18, 12
Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:04 am

...HOW FOOLISH.

NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME.

PAPILLON D. FRAN

A thick vein protruded in response to Fran’s audacious words and Mad Silver took a bold step forward, his next attack would be fuelled by his annoyance. Blood trickled between his fingers as he clutched at his wound, but his concern for it appeared less out of pain than to the damage of his wounded ego. He advanced brazenly on the disabled sniper and his younger brother jittered his amusement, an unattractive sound that greatly resembled two iron slabs rubbing against one another. However, his amusement didn’t last long, changing into a startled yelp as he reflexively sidestepped, but only falling for the blue-haired huntress’s feint and landed unceremoniously on the ground. The attacked immediately brought on an onslaught of pirates — clearly comrades of the Turner twins, judging by their exclamations of concern for them — all on horseback and racing from behind the scythe wielding girl, their frenzied mounts kicking up a dust storm and blinding the group. Fran narrowed her eyes, knowing that she would be at more of a disadvantage if she couldn’t use her greatest strength: her sight.

[Rumble Punch]

Suddenly a punch exploded from the dust, sinking into Fran’s stomach and her crimson eyes widened at the unexpected attack, but there was a glint of triumph at the same time.

[Dethrone the King]

Swiftly, she clamped her hand firmly on the half-giant’s arm and because her fingers barely reached halfway, she dug into his skin with her nails for good measure. With her other hand, she spun her pistol in her palm until her pinky finger pressed against the trigger (more so for theatrics than for practicality) and she jammed the barrel into the rising dust. Her left eye twitched as a sharp, crescent-moon grin carved across her cheeks and the sound of the bullet rang clear despite the chaos. There was a grunt, but a flash of silver immediately broke through the dust and the pirate’s forehead came crashing on Fran’s. Dizziness momentarily engulfed her sense of balance and the slack in her grip gave Mad Silver the opportunity to slip free from her grasp.

“Piss off! I’m not running away from a woman! snarled the pirate and there was the sound of a scuffle, followed by the frightened cry of a mare.

“But Captain One-Ear…” stammered a grunt.

“I don’t care what he said, I’m not backing out of a fight!”

Fran shook her head, the bout of dizziness quickly replaced by her sharp sniper mind and she raised her pistol again, aiming blinding in the dust. Narrowing her eyes, she lifted the navy blue and white striped scarf around her neck and pressed it to her colourless lips, taking a deep breath to calm her senses. A dark shadow flickered in the dust and her finger immediately squeezed around the trigger. She didn’t care who she hit, as long as she hit something, but she wasn’t about to waste bullets shooting blindly either. It was against her code to do so; to shoot without first having a clear target in sight.

The sound of Mad Silver’s outrage bellowed from the dust and the shadow convulsed. Fran wheeled herself back, distancing herself from the madman. His cries gradually increased and for a moment, Fran was struck with a sense of empathy. For the first time, she considered his epithet and realised his cries weren’t a result of pain from her meagre attacks. She knew what it was like to be “mad” or “insane”. Physical pains were of little consequences, but they served as a mighty catalyst for the madness to feed upon. Even minor and light attacks such as a single bullet fired from a small pistol clouded the mind until all one could see was red hot fury and frustration. How many times had Fran found herself lost to that demon in the same manner Mad Silver now found himself in? How many times would she find herself lost to it in the future? Her demons were many, but she wouldn’t succumb to them the same way she had before. Not like how Mad Silver was.

With that thought, she wheeled herself to the side of the street and waited calmly with her pistol in her lap and her arms crossed for the dust to settle. From inside that chaos, Mad Silver let out another battle cry and charged out of the dust, swinging his arms madly. With Fran having removed herself from his path, he only harmed those of his own and Fran dipped her head with a grimace, but her eyes remained fixated on his form storming furiously down the street, chasing after her phantom. His pirate companions raced after him, trying to calm his rampage to little avail.

Once they had all disappeared, an ominous silence settled around the remaining two huntresses. Fran turned her wheelchair in the direction of the pirates’ retreat, but thinking better to leave without first concluding things with her competitor, she paused. “The Turners are mine, it’s best you stay out of it,” she said, tilting her head so that she could cast a sharp glare to the blue-haired huntress behind her. “Particularly that Mad Silver. I’ve decided I’ll see him in chains personally.”

With that, she turned away and proceeded to follow the hoofed tracks left by the pirates.

OOC:

STATS TRACKER:
1 TECHNIQUES |  0 PASSIVES | 0 ACTIVES:
DAMAGE TRACKER:
TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:
NPC TRACKER 1:

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 am
Here it begins
Episode
Kayano Junko

From the far Fran looked unwieldy in her wheelchair. Some dust in the air and she couldn’t fight. After the brothers escaped, the two huntressses stand their alone, except some other people, who were just watching.
Fran said that she wanted to fight the Turners alone and started to roll away in the wheelchair.
Junko looked at her and did an incredulous shake of the head. Did this wheelchair-woman say, that she should stay behind? Alone against the twin brothers? Junko snorted.
“Calm down, Honey.” Junko used her scythe like a stick to block the wheels. “Do you think a woman in a wheelchair can keep up with two wanted pirates? Are you even a bounty hunter or just crazy?” The blue-haired woman went in front of Fran and inspected her. Due to her small appearance, she had to crouch down to be at the same height with Fran’s eyes. “This is a bit too hard for you. So do yourself a pleasure and stay behind” Junko removed her scythe and went in the direction of the twins retreat. She didn’t think that they would escape from the island before fighting her again, but she had to figure out where the twins had their hideout.
Some innocent people were still watching her. The bounty huntress went to an old woman, who didn’t look like a pirate.
“Hey granny, do you know something about these twin brothers, which escaped. They are wanted pirates.” The old woman supported herself on her wood walking stick and looked at Junko.
“Oh my, dear, you are finally back. Did you brought me my eggs?”
“What?” Junko asked surprised, but the senile woman was still smiling.
She decided to ignore her and tried to rely on her luck.
As she turned over the last time she saw how Fran tried to make up ground.
“What do you still want?”  Junko said annoyed. “I doubt that you are wheely good at this.”

STATS TRACKER:

0 TECHNIQUES |  0 PASSIVES | 0 ACTIVES:

TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:

NPC TRACKER 1:

Anonymous

This post has in-line assessment comments.Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:57 am

...HOW FOOLISH.

NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME.

PAPILLON D. FRAN

Fran couldn’t help scoffing at the shortie’s words. Being underestimated was an unfortunate deal that came with the whole “disabled” package, but to think there would be a day when she would have to deal with a midget playing huntress.

“I’m no crazier than a blue-haired pixie swinging around a toy scythe,” she said, the sides of her mouth twitching with amusement. Kudos to her for soliciting anything close to a smile from the steel-faced woman. “Bounty hunter…? I don’t care what you call me or think I am, just stay out of my way.”

With that, she turned away and proceeded down the dusty road. Unlike her rival hunter, Fran had no need to ask for directions. Centaurea was her home and she knew the island well enough to pinpoint where exactly the brothers would be heading simply based on the direction they had been heading in. But it didn’t hurt to be sure. Lifting her gun from her lap, she swung the barrel into the alleyway to her left without turning her eyes away from the road ahead of her. Without wasting even a second, she squeezed the trigger. Immediately following the ring of the bullet, was the predicted outcry of pain.

“Come out, you little rat,” her tone was like the ominous growl of a predatory beast.

“You bitch!” a man with a round potbelly stumbled from the shadows of the alleyway. He clutched his bleeding right arm to his chest, his beady black eyes glistening with pain. In his left hand, he gripped a grey-bladed knife so tightly, his knuckles paled.

“Don’t make me waste my bullets,” the hunter replied calmly.

“Captain Silver told me to just keep an eye on you, but I think I’ll just take that pretty head of yours back to Old Bridge myself,” he growled, his breath heavy.

With a cry, he proceeded to charge at the disabled sniper, but she was already done with him. Another shot resounded and Fran tucked the smoking smoking pistol back into the compartment of her chair. She pulled out her pile of bounty posters as she did so, sifting through them before stopping at one.

“Small fry,” she said with a sigh and lifting the poster out of the pile. She flicked it away where it fluttered down to the Turner grunt and rested on the surface of blood that had pooled from his wound. With that, she carelessly shoved the posters back into the pocket and rested her arms on her wheelchair.

“Old Bridge,” she pondered, her eyes half-closed with boredom. “Good, I know a shortcut.”

With that, she turned her chair into the alleyway the Turner grunt had been hidden in prior, disappearing into the shadows and leaving the blue-haired pixie behind to either follow or stubbornly find her own way to the secret location.

STATS TRACKER:
0 TECHNIQUES |  0 PASSIVES | 0 ACTIVES:
DAMAGE TRACKER:
TECHNIQUE COOLDOWNS:
NPC TRACKER 1:

BY RIMY ♥ OF BTN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Join Revival Dawn on Discord